One

The One and Only

Yein eyes slowly fluttered open. She sigh as she can feel the other side of the bed is empty. she look around the room and spot a note on the table and decide to read.

 

“ I make you breakfast enjoy love you - sehun”

 

 Yein wish she have the power to control the time but she don’t. she cannot focus inside the class and the whiteboard seem more interesting today. Thinking back what still missing in her life, she have a happy family that always support her, boyfriend that fulfil everything she want and brain. Those good result is the prove but still it feel like something is missing in her live. She decide to shrug and try to focus on the lecture.

 

Yein lost count how many times she have been inside Sehun white BMW and just like the previous rides, the whole ride was a silent one. If there third person inside the car for sure they doubt is it true they are in relationship. Yein didn’t like it, but she don’t even know how to start a conversation with her own BOYFRIEND! Oh Sehun, the young CEO of one of the most successful company in korea. His aura screams power, dominance and money. But that what outside people think. For Yein, his aura screams, love, warm and matured. Maybe too matured for her, even though he only 4 years older than her.

 

For many times in her life, she don’t feel confident with herself not when Oh Sehun is her boyfriend. How come he interested with me. How your class today?” Yein blinked and turned her head to the side.So handsome! He was staring ahead as he drove “ Is there something on my face?” he asked still focus on driving “class was okay” she respond quietly.

 

She was silent after that. He simply ignored her and continue to drive back home. Once Sehun managed to park his car and off the engine, he unfasten his seat belt and turned to Yein. Noticing that she was still in a daze, instead of getting out of the car. He leaned his back slightly against the door so he could get a better look on her. How deep can love be.. Sehun cleared his throat to grab her attention and she turning to him. “we’re here?” she asked. “We’ve arrived for quiet a while now, cupcake” he told her and pinched her cheek.