Chapter Ten

The Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nauen and Taemin went in his room and started getting ready for bed.

Taemin : Would you like to shower first?

Nauen : Oppa, you go ahead, I will shower when you are done.

Taemin : Ok

Taemin went in the shower, while Nauen organized some of the things in the room, after a few minutes Taemin’s mom knock and went in to give them new sheets and pillow cases including new comforter, Nauen said thanks, Taemin’s mom hugged her again and said “Thank you for coming back, my son will be happy again”.  Nauen was surprised but did not say anything, she just hugged her back.  When Taemin’s mom went out, Nauen starts changing the bed sheet, almost finishing when Taemin went out from the bath, all steamy, bare chest with just a towel around his hip.  Nauen turned blushing, Taemin noticed and smiled, he starts brushing his hair and walks in front of Nauen.

Taemin : Nauen-ah, you can shower now, I will finish what you are doing.

Nauen doesn’t know where to look : Ok (then let go of the pillow and almost run into the shower)

Taemin smile wider and continue to brush his hair, then went to the drawers to get pjs to put on, then came to the bed to finish changing the pillow case and replace the comfortable.  He sat down on the bed still toweling his hair.  Nauen finished showering, she is wearing a tank top with shorts that emphasize her long legs, Taemin started lusting over Nauen, so he shifts his position and lie down to hide his arousal from Nauen. Good thing Nauen was avoiding looking at Taemin so she didn’t notice.

Nauen sat down in front of the dresser and started drying her hair, Taemin adjusted his pajama pants and stood up, he stood behind Nauen and took the dryer from her hand, he starts to blow it dry for her, using his hand to massage her head, Nauen’s cheeks turn a darker shade of red.

Nauen : Oppa, what are you doing?

Taemin : Helping you dry your hair.  You still have long silky black hair; I have always loved the feel of your hair.  Smooth and (lean in to smell the top of her head) smells good too.

Nauen : Oppa, stop that.

Taemin : What? I am not doing that much. 

Nauen laughed, Taemin laughed too continuing to dry her hair.  When finished, Taemin starts brushing her hair.  Nauen starts to feel uneasy and she is becoming aroused with Taemin touching her hair.  She keeps telling herself to stop fantasizing about Taemin.  She kept pinching her legs.

Taemin : Don’t do that. You will have bruises.

Nauen stopped pinching herself.

Taemin : And it doesn’t work.  (Leans in near her ear) Only two things can help, ing and making love.  I can help you with both if you like.

Nauen blushes and stood up : I am going to sleep now. (Making Taemin Laughed)

She walks towards the bed, and lie down, adjusting the pillows and the comforter.  She pulled her hair in a bun and placed it beside her head.  She was about to close her eyes when Taemin slide in the bed.  Now she is feeling very nervous. Although they were intimate many years ago, they actually never slept in one bed for the whole night before.  So this could be considered as a first of them both.  Taemin turn off the lights and settle in the bed to make himself comfortable, Nauen closed her eyes.  Silence. After a few minutes.

Taemin : Nauen-ah…

Nauen : Hmmmm?

Taemin : You can relax, even though I want you, I won’t touch you if you don’t want me to.

Nauen : Thanks Oppa.

Taemin : But before you sleep, can we talk?

Nauen : What about Oppa?

Taemin : Why were you alone when you gave birth?  Why wasn’t your family there?

Nauen shifts her position to look at Taemin’s direction : Oppa, it’s all in the past.

Taemin : I still want to know everything that happen, but if it’s not easy for you to talk about it, just let me know.

Nauen : It’s not as hard anymore Oppa.  But I don’t want you to feel pity for me or for you to feel regret or angry at anyone.

Taemin : You can tell me anything.  

Nauen : Ok, Oppa... (silence.. then Nauen takes a deep breath...) When I told my family that I was pregnant, my dad was very angry and wants to sue SM, Acube, you and your family.  It took our combine strength to stop him from going after you.  Then he became angry with me, at first he did not talk with me, then as my stomach begins showing, he was constantly irritated with me.  So my mom and I decided that I should leave, we thought that maybe through time my dad’s anger will subside.  I decided to go to the States so no fans will see me accidentally.  My dad gave permission for my mom to come and help me settle.  But when it was time to give birth, he was still angry and disappointed that he refused to let my mom or my sister come and see me. 

Taemin : What?  They left you all by yourself there?

Nauen : You have to understand.  I am their firstborn , i always follow what they want and say .... and I gave them shame for being unmarried mother.  Our society still frown upon this kind of situation even until today.

Taemin : So what happened then? 

Nauen : Good thing, we found Kim, she helped me a lot throughout the years.  She was the one who was beside me when I gave birth and helped with the upbringing of the twins.

Taemin : How did you financially?

Nauen : At first, my parents send me money for rent, food and Kim’s salary.  But when the twins turned 2 and I started working, I did not accept any money from them.  I already paid them off with the expenses they spend during the 2 years that they were supporting me and the twins.

Taemin reached for Nauen’s hand and squeezed them tightly : I’m sorry.

Nauen : Oppa, You don’t have to feel sorry.  That situation made me what I am today.  Not like the naïve girl you met years ago. 

Taemin wanted to hug her because he can still hear the pain in her voice, he knew that even though it happened years ago, the pain she felt then still haven’t diminished. 

Taemin : I’m sorry I wasn’t there when you need me.

Nauen : Oppa, it’s ok.  It was not your fault.  They lied to both of us, but it’s ok. I learned to let go of the anger towards them.

Taemin : I don’t.  I could have been with you, help you with everyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter