Chapter Eleven

The Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin : Kids, we are going to meet all your other uncles.  They are the members from work and have been my good friends for many years now.  They too are like family, like grandma and grandpa and uncle.

Seb : Are they nice Dad?

Taemin : Yes, they are but they are very loud and noisy.

Issa : Dad, would they like us?

Taemin : Yes, they would love you both.

They 5 of them spend the time talking while Taemin drives, Nauen kept telling the 2 to sit tight and not be too naughty in the dorm.  Kim on the other hand is so excited to meet idols again.  Nauen reminded Kim not to be too excited as they are just regular people. They don’t like getting special attention when they are at home.

Taemin got a call from Minho letting him know that they are all at the dorm now waiting for him. Taemin said that he will be at the dorm in 5 mins.  When he turns off the phone, he told the kids not to make a sound when they are at the door to surprise their uncles. Twins agreed and laughed.

Taemin parked the car at the basement, he picked up Issa while Nauen held Seb’s hand, Kim behind them carrying the bags with the twins clothes just in case they made a mess upstairs.

They went up on the lift and Taemin reminded them not to make a sound. He opened the main door using the password and said “I’m here” but got surprised when all s jump and shout out with joy “Welcome to our dorm”

Everyone was smiling and the entire dorm is decorated with kids stuff… the whole living room is filled with toys for the twins. Taemin and Nauen were shocked.

Taemin : How did…. (before he even finished his question)

Onew : Do you think we are stupid and don’t know what you are upto? (smiling)

Minho already on his knees and looking at Seb and Issa speaking in english : Hello kids, I am Uncle Minho. The most handsome uncle you will ever have.

Key with his dogs also sitting down speaks in english : No.. kids.. I am Uncle Kibum your coolest uncle.. Don’t mind him (shoving Minho aside) he is not cool.. His English is very limited… I can buy you anything you want and let you eat anything you want…and also talk in straight English..

While the 2 started arguing again.

Jjong : Hello Nauen-ah. Welcome back.

Nauen : Hello Sunbaenim.  (Taemin suddenly stood in front of Jjong )

Taemin : Hyung, she is mine.. Are you forgetting it again?

Jjong laughed : No, I was just saying hi.. my god you are so possessive.

Onew held Nauen’s hand : Thank you for coming back an making the brat happy again.

Nauen smiled and said hello to everyone, she touched the twins head : Kids.. Introduce yourselves…

Seb looked up at Taemin and Nauen (when they both nods) and turn to everyone : Hello Uncles,  I’m Sebastian , this is my little sister Isabelle.  We are trying to learn Korean so please teach us. (Then he and his sister bowed)

All 4 boys erupted in delight, everyone panting Taemin, knowing that he is very proud of the twins. Taemin and Nauen were push aside while the 4 guys make all kinds of things to get the attention of the twins.  The twins we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter