02 - Encounter.

My Other Half.

While the Prince and the Royal servant were preparing to take their 1 week trip with 'Normal' people,

The 'other half', Jo Youngmin, sits next to a stranger on top of the school roof.

If you're thinking that he's gonna the life out of this 'stranger'..

You're completely wrong.

He's simply having a nice lunch with him.

This twin is NOT a vampire. He's a regular human who goes to highschool and tries his best to get good grades.

He's really calm and quiet unlike his vampire twin..

But the thing is, he doesn't think he has a vampire twin. He thinks he's an only child..

And of course, the Prince doesn't know about this nonsense...

~~

Youngmin's PoV:

I glanced at my best friend, No Minwoo, who was struggling to open his bottle of water. I couldn't help but smirk at him. This boy is too adorable for his own good. I took his water bottle out of his hand and opened it for him.

Minwoo had a sheepish grin. "Thanks Youngmin hyung~" And with that he continued eating his lunch.

I let out a sigh and laid down on my back, staring up at the sky. Today was just you're average, normal day..

"Youngmin hyung!" Minwoo chirped. I looked up at him who was right above me.

"Yes, Minwoo?"

"I filled out our application!" He handed me two pieces of paper with his hand writing all over it. I took it and looked closely at it. It was our application for Starship Entertainment:

Application:

Full Name: Jo Youngmin

Age: 16

Blood Type: A

Birth Place: Seoul, South Korea

DOB: April 24, 1995

Height: 180CM

Educational Background: Seoul High

Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Eating grapes, Watching movies.

 

I looked at Minwoo with a strange look.

"Eating grapes..?" I asked him. "That's one of my hobbies?"

He simply nodded his head and smiled brightly at me. "You always eat grapes whenever I see you hyung! Wether I see you in the Science lab or the park, you always seem to be eating grapes!"

I let out a chuckle and ruffled the younger one's hair. "At least you didn't put dressing up as a girl as one of them."

We both laughed and continued eating our lunch until the bell rang, signaling all students that lunch break was over. I groaned, not wanting to get up and go back to class. I didn't feel like going, after all, i should be practicing for my audition which is in 2 weeks..

"C'mon hyung! Lets go!" Minwoo said, opening the door that leads back downstairs where the classes were.

I sighed, and thought maybe I should ditch for today. I wasn't really in the mood to do anything.

I looked at Minwoo, who was stil waiting for me to come with him. 

"Actually, I have a better idea.." I said with a sly smirk.

 

~~

The lovely prince and the loyal servant finished packing up their things and were already on Earth, searching for Youngmin.

They decided to split up, for that seems like the only fast option.

The prince went East, and the servant went West.

The servant went North, and the Prince went South.

~~

Kwangmin's PoV:

It's been a long time since I've been back to Earth. The last time I went to earth was 3 years ago, and that was just to get some more snacks since the super market back home ran out..

"Prince Kwangmin." I turned around and faced Hyunseong. 

"We'll split up. If thats fine with you.."

"Alright, sure. Seems like the only fast option."

"Yes, I agree. Anyway, I'll search for prince Youngmin on the west side of Seoul. You search him on the east. Come back here in 3 hours, and we'll discuss everything. Then we'll split up again."

I groaned. So much work.. Walking around was bad enough, but now I have to walk AND search for 3 hours.. And then go search some more...

Great.

"Tiring it might be, but the kingdom is at your hands."

"I know, I know.." I said sighing. "Lets just hurry and get to work."

Hyunseong nodded his head and checked his watch. 

"It's 12:15PM right now. In three hours, meet me back here at this exact location."

"Alright.."

"Then I'll see you soon." And with that, Hyunseong ran off to the west side of Seoul.  I pouted as I looked around my surroundings. Everything was soo....bleh. It was too crowded, everyone was being so loud, especially those crazy ahjumas that works on the streets selling Kimchi or whatever.

But might as well it up and start my search..

 

~~

Only after an hour and 30 minutes, the Prince gave up. 

He was too tired. He didn't get much sleep with Donghyun and Jeongmin partying last night because they were excited that they actually found Youngmin..

The prince decided to take a good break. He thought that maybe that'll help him get some energy up.

He found a vending machine with a bunch of korean crackers and drinks and what not, and decided to buy some food.

But as he walked over toward the machine...

He bumped into a blonde headed boy..

 

~~

 

Youngmin's PoV:

"Yah! Hyung!" Minwoo yelled, struggling to get out of my grip. "Were supposed to be back at school! Not at Seoul!"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I was bored, and I wanted some adventure in our lives. Besides, do YOU want to be in a class where the teacher practically hates you?"

Minwoo stayed silent and slowly shook his head.

"Didn't think so. Now relax and let's just..um..--" I looked around and spotted a nearby vending machine. "--Let's just have some snacks, alright?" 

Minwoo sighed. "Fine, but if we get caught, you're taking all the blame!"

I smiled and dragged Minwoo over toward the machine, until I bumped my shoulder into someone else's...

"Ah.. Mianhae!" I said, doing a 90 degree bow. I looked up and shocked to see the person I bumped into looked strangley liked me. Except for the fact that I had blonde hair, and he had brown hair.

But other than that, we looked really similar. We could be identical twins..

The stranger's eyes widen and looked straight into my eyes.

"You.." He began. "Are you..Jo Youngmin?"


A/N: Yess~~ Another chapter finished c; Anyway, thank you for following and commenting ^^ ! I appreciate it ! I know there are some errors, but please ignore them for now ! I'll try to edit them soon ~ 

Other than that, I've decided to make a new fanfiction~ But it won't involve Youngmin x Kwangmin ! Sorry jotwin fans <3 But it'll involve some Youngmin x Minwoo~ For that is my 2nd OTP . LOL .( EDIT: Never mind, it's gonna be a Dooseob story<3 XDD . Or i might change it again. LOL.)

Anyway, please comment and subscribeee C: ! Oh, and sorry for a short update !