part 3

Fizzle Out

It is the first morning Baekhyun in his husband’s house. Life with Chanyeol is complicated. Baekhyun sleeps in a guest room,a few rooms away from the master bedroom where Chanyeol is using.

“Morning,Chanyeol !” Baekhyun beams at his husband. He thinks of waking up Chanyeol after he has done served the breakfast but Chanyeol is already awoken.

Chanyeol pays no heed . Instead,he wheels his wheelchair into the kitchen and heads to the black LG InstaView Door-in-Door Refrigerator. The contents within are illuminated as Chanyeol knocks twice on the sleek glass panel. there are a lot of drinks displayed such as juice and coffee but Chanyeol settles on a carton of milk. Slamming the opaque door, he put the milk on his lap and marches to the kitchen cabinet. All the ingredients he needs to make sandwich jam are available on the counter. After spreading a spoonful of strawberry jam on each slice of bread and pressing them together, he places the sandwich on a plate. Then, the plate joins the milk on his lap.

The wheels are propelled forward by the constant moving on the rims,brushing pass baekhyun and heading to the elevator. He brakes in front of the elevator and about to press the call button when Baekhyun calls him.

“Chanyeol,I have prepared breakfast for us.”

“Yeah? Just eat them yourself. I’m not interested in gobbling up your cook,” Chanyeol spites venomously, he feels nothing but loathe for Baekhyun to the point he despises everything he done or touch. The ding sound breaks the tension between them. as the lift doors part, Chanyeol wastes no time enters it and his figure diassapear when the doors shut. A single tear rolling down Baekhyun’s eye. Baekhyun drags his feet in the dining room. although his grumbling stomach,he does not have apetite to eat. Instead, he is just staring at the foods.

Out of sudden, a familiar voice breaks him from his reverie.

“Baekhyun? Is that you?” a blonde hair guy with doe eyes inquires.

“Luhan ?” Baekhyun cannot hide the shocks surge inside his body.

“Oh my god,it’s you!” Luhan jumps at Baekhyun,leaving no place for Baekhyun to react and instantly embraces him. Then, Luhan retracks.

“Where have you been all this time,silly? You just left us without any trace- wait, are you crying?” Luhan’s protective side kicks in, he inspects Baekhyun’s if he has unintentionally hurted his best friend as he notices trace of tears on Baekhyun’s cheeks.

“Don’t worry. I cry out of happiness. Oh Lulu, I miss you so much!” the statement is half true because he really happy to meet his best friend again. He was busy taking care of chanyeol for the previous months,his time was limited for even contacting his circle of friends.

“But seriously, what are you doing here? Do you probably,work here too? Because I’m Mr Park’s servant. Part time job” Luhan anticipates for Baekhyun’s answer. If he does work here,that means they can work together.

“Yes,I work as his caretaker,” Baekhyun lies.

 

 

A month has passed,marking that It is been a month after Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s civil marriage. Every day is the same for the couple. Chanyeol works at home,indulges luhan’s cook and ignores Baekhyun,treating him like he is invisible. At first,Baekhyun struggles to have chanyeol’s attention on him but eventually,he gives up. Baekhyun would tossing around in the house,finding any work to do since it is luhan who does the chores. They live a distant life for a month until that day come.

Luhan does not show up that day and chanyeol is getting hungrier as the time passing. He decides to make breakfast on his own. Baekhyun is not an option because despite living under the same roof, they rarely exchange words. So, sandwich jam is going to be his breakfast. Upon arriving at the kitchen, he searches for the bread at the counter cabinet but does not find any.

He notices a plastic bag at the edge of the counter cabinet. He approaches it and apparently it full with groceries.

“That Luhan kid. He is supposed to keep the house tidy,not messing up,” Chanyeol mumbles.

He rummages the contents,hopes to find any bread within. Unfortunately, he only found a lot of vegetables, fruits and ramyeon packets. discarding the vegetables and fruits, he chooses the pancake since it easy to make and healthier that ramyeon. He pours the pancake mix into a bowl and adds eggs,butter and water into it. then,he stirs the mixture. While he is stirring the mixture, a bug pops out of nowhere and it alights on Chanyeol’s shoulder. He screams,flails his arms around and wriggle vigorously in his wheelchair to shoo the catantopidae away. He absemintedly forgets about the bowl in his hold,resulting the bowl to drop its content on his lap before rolling down to the ground.

“Chanyeol,what’s wrong?” Baekhyun almost trips over the cat while dashing towards Chanyeol’s direction. When he arrives at the kitchen,he sees Chanyeol in a mess.

No matter how hard he wriggles his shoulders,the catantopidae does not budge. So baekhyun scurries his way towards Chanyeol and easily pries the bug from him. After the chaos,both of them avert their gazes from each other and stay mum. Baekhyun breaks the silence upon realizing the bowl on the floor and pancake mix stained on Chanyeol’s lap.

“How that catantopidae entered my house?” Chanyeol rises his tone,showing to Baekhyun that he is completely angry for the catantopidae incident albeit the embarrassment crawling on his neck.

“Garfield chased the catantopidae. We were at the backyard before the butterfly came and distracted him from accompanied me to water the plants.” Baekhyun chuckles, he remembers Chanyeol shrieked at the top of his lung when the butterfly rested on his shoulder.

“You are hungry,right? let me prepare breakfast,” Baekhyun offers with a smile while wearing his apron. Chanyeol wants to protest but the gurgling sound of his tummy turns down his intention.

In a few minutes, breakfast is served on the dining table. Without any delay, chanyeol gobbles the pancakes without waiting for Baekhyun.

“Chanyeol-ah,eat slowly,” Baekhyun advices him but chanyeol is turning a deaf ear to him. Baekhyun ponders on a topic to start a conversation with Chanyeol because this is the first time they eat together ever since Baekhyun moved into his house. Usually,Chanyeol would require luhan to send the breakfast to his room.

Baekhyun clears his throat before speaking.

“Uhm,chanyeol.” Still,chanyeol only pays attention to the pancakes. “ I accompany you to the appointment,” Baekhyun said bravely.

“You don’t have to-” a ringtone disturbs chanyeol. He fishes his iphone 8+ out and slide the answer button without looking at the caller ID.

“Chanyeollie,are you still at home?” it is Grandma Park.

“Yes,grandma.”

“Don’t forget about your appointment,. I’ll be there too.” Chanyeol senses the atmosphere changes. Why Grandma Park want to assist him to the appointment out of sudden?

“And I expect Baekhyun to be there as well.” Chanyeol should have expected this. She insists them to get together.

“Yes,grandma.” Chanyeol cannot object. After all, her words is a command. Then,the line dead.

“ So, I’m going to change my clothes first. After that,we set off,” Baekhyun beams at his husband. He rises from his seat and walks to his room when Chanyeol utters nothing.

 

 

That night, Chanyeol practises to walk alone in his room but he fails,he ends up falling miserably.

“!” he hisses through his gritted teeth.

“Ch-Chanyeol,” Baekhyun calls. The door is slightly ajar, he peeps his head through the door while his body is concealed behind.

As usual,Chanyeol ignores him. He tries to stand up by holding the edge of the sofa but it is hard and painful. A grunt leaves his lips. Baekhyun steps in the master bedroom bravely and approacehes Chanyeol. Baekhyun grips Chanyeol’s shoulder firmly,encourages him to stand up. Chanyeol involuntary clutches Baekhyun’s arm for support. When Chanyeol manages to stand on his feet,Baekhyun sits him on the sofa.

“I’m sorry that you’re stuck with me,” Baekhyun start nervously. Chanyeol looks on everywhere in the room but Baekhyun, he refuses to make eye contact with him.

“I’m aware that it is really tough for you to accept my as your husband. I mean, it is not a year after Kyungsoo’s death but you are forced to marry me. I know that you still love him and marrying me is like you have betrayed him.” All Baekhyun says are true.

“I’ll be waiting for you Chanyeol until you accept me as your husband. but for the time being, let’s be friends. I don’t to burden you with this marriage. Just treat me as your friend,” Baekhyun outstretches his hand.

“What do you think, friend ?” Baekhyun smiles genuinely at him.

Chanyeol takes his hand,shaking their hands together.

“Friends,” Chanyeol blurts out,flashes a tight smile and Baekhyun’s heart flutters with joy nonetheless.

Chanyeol needs a friend, not a new a husband to replace Kyungsoo. He is so glad when Baekhyun offers to be his friend instead of husband.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“So,Baekkie. What is your relationship with Mr Park,huh?” Luhan smirks,he stops chopping onions and turns his head at Baekhyun. They are in the kitchen, preparing lunch. Baekhyun is so bored so he learns cooking with Luhan.

“Uhm…he just my employer,that’s all,” Baekhyun chunters.

“Quit this acting,Baekkie! How could you lie to your bestfriend ?!” his lips jutting out with his arms cross his chest.

“I don’t understand what you mean. Mr Park-” Luhan shushes him.

“I heard everything last night,Byun Baekhyun.” The cat is out of the bag,Baekhyun does not think he can fool his friend any longer. Sooner or later his bestfriend will know about his current status.

“Yes,I am his husband. are you satisfied now?” he announces disinterestedly and pursues his work.

“Oh my god,seriously? Baek,why don’t you tell me? marrying Park Chanyeol is a blue daydream and a wet dream for every woman and man in Korea!” Luhan completely forgotten his task and his main focus is his bestfriend’d private life.

“Force marriage” it slips smoothly from Baekhyun’s mouth.

“He can’t accept me as his husband,” Baekhyun sighs and flashes a tiny skmile at Luhan.

“You are dramatic. He will fall for you soon,” Luhan speaks confidently.

“Don’t be silly. I am the last person he wants to talk to in the world.”

“The only silly we have here is you! Baekkie, you're much prettier than you think, it’s just you lack in styling department. I’m not mocking you for having the worst taste in fashion and opting to be plain and unattractive for the rest of your life. But you are not the old Baekkie. This new Bekkie is a married man and you’re responsible to make Chanyeol fall for you.Yyou need to protect your marriage,” Luhan cups his face, his morphs into a serious mother figure who is giving marriage tips to her son.

“How?” Baekhyun stifles as his cheeks are being pressed.

“Seduce him.” Baekhyun’s eyebrows arching inquiringly.

“You know, do something crazy, try at least. Make him lose his jaw and head so that he doesn’t even think to deny you. You'll flirt with him, twirl your bum, make eyes, you know...” cames the peremptory reply from Luhan.

Baekhyun is raising a stare at his friend. "Flirt". He is scared to even think about it. will the upper class and utterly handsome Park Chanyeol will fall for him, a mere dull and boring creature like Byun Baekhyun? Besides his poor status and lower ranking in society compared to the Parks’, Baekhyun’s appearance is screwed up. He is shortsighted, a big,thick and round glasses sits crookedly on his nose. His hair is tousled and unstyled. The make it worst, he often clads in his brother’s oversize and plain shirts. Rather than buying new clothes,it is better to wear his brother’s old shirts,trousers and pants. According to him,it is more saving. He would slip in either bright colour or patterned pants. The top differs with the bottom. For instance,his choice of outit is an oversize and bright colour shirt which is contrary with his dark colour and weird patterned pant. However,his outfit is quite normal while working as driver due to Grandma Park does have dress code for her workers. That is why Baekhyun clads in big white button-down shirt and straight cut jeans during his worktime with the parks.

“Don’t worry,Baekkie. I’m ready to be your fashion stylist since I have a good sense in fashion,” Luhan declares while mindlessly dragging baekhyun’s hand.

“What are you doing!” Baekhyun writhes his hand.

“We’re going to the Shopping mall,Byun Baekhyun. There are a lot of things we need to buy like make up-”

“I can’t leave Chanyeol alone in this house. I’ll take over your work. You can go to the shopping mall,” Baekhyun reassures.

“Fine.”

“Wait!” luhan stops abruptly in his track.

“You didn’t show up yesterday morning. How you eavesdropped my conversation with Chanyeol?” Baekhyun inquires.

“Well, I came early to your house that morning but food stocks at your house were decreasing, I went out to buy groceries. When I got everything needed,I returned to this house and arranged the groceries inside the fridge and cabinet. I was preparing breakfast when someone dialled me. it was my sister from countryside! She told me our mom came to Seoul to see me the day before yesterday but she got lost. My brain wasn’t functioning well,I just dashed out your house to find my mom.” Luhan pauses to gulp a glass of water. Even talking about yesterday event triggers his thirst.

“Fortunately,she slept at the bus station. Her phone went died and she didn’t remember neither my phone number nor my sister’s. the bus which was going to take her to my apartment was scheduled to depart yesterday. She wanted to surprised me by not telling me about her arrival but I accidentally scolded her. I was frustrated yesterday, dealing with a missing mom for the beginning of the day and I didn’t bother to untie that ing apron from my body. I ran from your house,finding any possible corners my mom might stay and ended up being a public display at the bus station with the apron attached on my body. it took all day for her to forgive me,it was really tough to console an elder. Later that night, I came back to your house because I left the ramen I bought from the store in the kithen. I was thinking to apologize to both of you for skipping works so I climbed to the third floor,approaching the master room. that was when I heard your secrets. I’m glad for coming your house last night otherwise, I would never know the things going on between you and Mr park,” he chirps and capers towards the living room.

“Don’t wait for me,Baek! I may take longer times to buy all necessary stuffs in order to change an unappealing Baekhyun into a y and seductive one,” Luhan boldly shouts across the living room before starting his car. Bakhyun’s jaw drops and he himself is dumbfounded with Luhan’s statement.

The next morning is Chanyeol’s first physiotherapy session. He waits downstairs for Baekhyun while playing mobile legend in his phone. It has been an hour since Baekhyun bathed him and his trace is nowhere to be seen. In fact,Luhan is missing too.

“He doesn’t forget about today’s physiotherapy session, is he?” Chanyeol murmurs.

“I’m sorry to keep you await,Chanyeol.” Baekhyun trips down the stairs lightly.

Chanyeol turns his wheelchair to meet Baekhyun but the moment his orbs land on baekhyun’s face, his breath hitched.

The black tight jeans wrap Baekhyun’s thigh nicely while his upper torso is covered with Gucci Dragon-embroidered blue corduroy bomber jacket. His long black hair is curled and let down, letting his fringe frame his eyes. On his eyes is a delicate navy blue and dark violet eye shadows. Both the edge of the eyelids above and below his eyes are blackened with kohl eye liner, his droopy eyes appear bigger. His lips are coloured with a pink tint contrasting with his pristine white skin. Baekhyun ditches his thick glasses, replaces it with blue contact lens.

The process to wear the contact was hurt but Luhan insisted. He spent for almost an hour to prepare Baekhyun with the make up. Baekhyun’s hurt groans were ignored as the lens enhance the y side of Baekhyun.

“Kyungsoo…” Chanyeol blurts out,only himself can hear. Kyungsoo loved to wear make up,especially in a dark colour. The sky blue lens remind him of Kyungsoo’s irises.

“Shall we go now?” baekhyun breaks the quietness,snaps Chanyeol out of his stupor.

“Yeah” Chanyeol respond incoherently.

Baekhyun drives to the hospital.

During the meeting with physiotherapist, he asks Chanyeol a series of questions regarding his medical history and the cause of his condition. This will aid in evaluating the correct management and treatment of his injury. The physiotherapist then assess the nature and extent of his condition through an examination and observation of the affected muscles and joints. Chanyeol changes into a patient gown to allow the physio better access to the affected area.

The physio asks Chanyeol to perform a few movements or exercises so he can correctly assess his level of mobility. He is instructed to walk a short distance to assess if your condition is affecting your gait. Clinical testing such as reflex and nerve testing may also be carried out depending on your condition. If the area of your body causing you pain is covered by clothing, you may be asked to remove it so the physiotherapist can gain a better understanding of your problem. Clothing such as cotton shorts, leggings and t-shirts are advisable to be worn.

After observation, your physiotherapist will likely outline a proposed treatment plan for you. The number of sessions needed is determined by the individual, and there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach to treatment. A single session usually lasts 30 minutes but may last longer if the practitioner deems it appropriate.

After the assessment the physio explains his diagnosis and the recommended course of treatment. Chanyeol also be given a few exercises and advice on things the physiotherapist would like him to do at home before his next appointment.

“To speed up the healing process you are likely to be given a program to continue at home which may include exercises, stretching the muscles, heat or ice therapy, postural awareness and changing your workplace setup. These home exercises would be needing an assistant. I hope Mr Byun is ready to tend all Mr Park’s needs throughout the physiotherapy sessions,” the physiotherapist advises them. however,he earns a thick silence and an awkward atmosphere as a reply. Chanyeol looks everywhere but Baekhyun and the physiotherapist while Baekhyun keeps his head low,staring at his own laps.

When the physiotherapist mentions about needing an assistant, Chanyeol grimaces at that. Definitely Baekhyun is the only person left to help him,credits to his grandma. In addition, allowing Baekhyun into his physiotherapy sessions means that there will be a surge of skinships between Baekhyun and him which he tries so hard to avoid. He does not want to be dependant on Baekhyun,realizing he owes Baekhyun a lot of his kindness and good deeds. His undying love and care for Chanyeol is another reason for chanyeol to be repulsive towards him.

“Drop your ego,Mr Park. You can’t do this alone. Trust me,you need mr byun more than you think,” the physiotherapist insists, breaking the wall Chanyeol has been built.

“Yeah,whatever,” he speaks curtly, missing a faint curve adorning Baekhyun’s lips. at least,Chanyeol half-heartedly agrees to be assist by baekhyun and Baekhyun is in bliss nonetheless. He anticipates for this physiotherapy session,his only way to create a perfect bonding time with Chanyeol.

It is 9.00 a.m. in the morning. Both Chanyeol and baekhyun heads to the backyard. As soon as they arrives there,a serene view welcomes them. the grass is green and the colourful flowers are blossoming. Crystal clear water is flowing from the manmade water fall beside the pond. Tulips are floating on the surface of the pond. Add in the delightful smells that waft through the summer air, the sound of birds and the tinkling of wind chimes. The garden is truly a delightful mix of fragrance that is brought alive by the sounds of nature and enhanced with colors that only Mother Nature herself can create.

“It’s beautiful,” Chanyeol blurts out.

“Huh? Do you…uhm…like it?” Baekhyun asks hesitantly. Chanyeol nods.

“Actually,I love gardening. Considering I have a lot of free times so I take care of this garden,” Baekhyun giggles,he is glad that Chanyeol is not flaming up at him for doing something without his permission. He is bored lazying around inside the house. Luhan is a if he is being disturbed while working.

A week after Baekhyun’s arrival at the house, he found out about the abandon garden. Broken flower pots scattered around on the ground. The wilted and dehydrated plants lying lifelessly inside their pots and vases. The long grass reached Baekhyun’s knees,forming bushes. Dried leaves,branches and twigs adorned the bushes. Baekhyun took the inisiative to clean the backyard and rebuilt once a splendour rose garden.

However this time,it is not only roses. Summer flowers like day lilies,hydrangeas,crocosmias and gladiola take turns being the stars of the show. Baekhyun recreates the garden according to his taste. At least,Baekhyun would not be bored with various types of flowers.

Without any delay,baekhyun spreads a pilates mate on the grass. Then,he assists Chanyeol from the wheelchair onto the mat. Chanyeol lands his buts on mat with folded legs. Baekhyun notices his situation,he carefully stretches Chanyeol’s long legs and he groans at the stinging pain. When the pain is gone, Chanyeol makes himself comfortable,breathing slowly and deeply in a calm and effortless way.

“Are you ready,chanyeol?” baekhyun inquires before proceed with the physio’s task. However, chanyeol neither answers nor gestures. He mums,enchanted by the breathtaking scenery which brings back beautiful memories of him and kyungsoo. Later,he lies down on the mat. At that,Baekhyun deems Chanyeol is ready for their practise before next appointment.

Baekhyun begins with the passive range of moton exercise which is hip and knee exercise. He kneels besides Chanyeol’s lying body, puts his hand under Chanyeol’s knee. He holds Chanyeol’s ankle with his other hand. He slowly bends his knee up as close to his chest as possible. Then,he gently straighten the leg. They take a break for seconds when chanyeol’s groan is heard. Chanyeol signals him to move on with next step as he feels better. Taking the cue, Baekhyun move Chanyeol’s leg out to the side,away from the other leg. He brings back to the middle and crosses it over the other leg. Lastly, Baekhyun rolls one of Chanyeol’s leg towards the other leg so the toes point in. he rolls it out toward the side so the toes point out. Baekhyun repeats the whole process twice.

“You are strangely quiet,are you fine there? Do you want me to stop?” Baekhyun does not continue with his task. He stands up and approaches Chanyeol to check on him. Chanyeol is gazing on the sky,not minding to give respond to Baekhyun. After few minutes passes,his voice croaks.

“Kyungsoo and I used to spend time here,” Chanyeol trails off and Baekhyun is disappointed because chanyeol keeps bringing up Kyungsoo’s name again. But he cannot complain,he promises Chanyeol to give him space and time to fully accept him as his husband.

“Thank you.” the phrase is lingering in the air,giving Baekhyun heart attack. All this time,never once Chanyeol has ever said that to him. Chanyeol would always dismissed him when Baekhyun tending his needs,pointing that it was his duty as a caretaker after all.

“Thank you for bringing back what I had with Kyungsoo. Would you likely allow me to help you gardening? I really miss him. Probably with me helping you, the longiness for his presence will subside? In fact,when he was alive,we often gardening together to spend our quality time,” Chanyeol begs.

It should hurt Baekhyun,whatever Baekhyun does,they remind Chanyeol of Kyungsoo. Chanyeol sees kyungsoo through him. Nevertheless, Baekhyun is rejoice to grant Chanyeol’s wish. It is always fine with Baekhyun as long as Chanyeol is willing to bond with him. Baekhyun is foolishly in love with Baekhyun,making Chanyeol happy by doing anything Kyungsoo did even though his heart ache in agony. He really wants to cheer chanyeol with his own effort,not with using Kyungsoo but it is futile. Chanyeol only has his eyes on kyungsoo.

“Yes,you can!” Baekhyun squeals and absentmindedly embraces Chanyeol. Baekhyun’s wish to be closed with Chanyeol is granted although Chanyeol does it for Kyungsoo’s sake.

“I like it when you style like this. You really look like kyungsoo and it brings joy to me. I’m able to see Kyungsoo in you whenever I miss him,” Chanyeol adds with a chuckle.

Baekhyun forces a smile. He knows that Chanyeol will like his new style because he imitates everything Kyungsoo wears and uses.

‘Never mind’ Baekhyun mumbles to himself. ‘One day,Chanyeol will open his heart for me when we know each other really well.’ He reassures himself.

The following weeks come,Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s relationship is on a good term. They spend lot of times together. baekhyun helps Chanyeol with his physiotherapy exercises every morning at the backyard,sometimes at the park near their residence. In addition, Baekhyun accompany Chanyeol to every appointment,thrice a week and never misses any appointment with the physio. That is why Chanyeol’s recovery is faster than expected. In the evening,they are seen gardening together. eventhough Chanyeol’s movement is limited,he is a big help to Chanyeol. While Baekhyun concentrates on planting new flower seeds, Chanyeol will water all the plants and cleans the weeds inside each flower pot and vase. He even feeds the koi fishes inside the pond. Besides the outdoor activities,they also play indoor games for example video games,their favourite activity. Since Baekhyun comes from poor family so his knowledge about video gaming is zero. Chanyeol patiently teach him all about the video games until Baekhyun manages to beat him at certain video games. They play from the latest ones such as Iconocolasts,celeste and master hunter: world and to the all time favourite video games.

“Thanks for teaching me,” Baekyun timidly says,they are playing the Warhammer:Vermintide 2 in Chanyeol’s master bedroom.

“No problem,dude! I need a friend to play these games anyway,” Chanyeol replies casually without turning his attetntion from the game.

“Apart from that, Kyungsoo and I played video games most of the times. He was a great player,you know?” Chanyeol compliments his loved one again. The corner of Baekhyun’s mouth flattened,his lips are pressed into a thin line

“I miss playing video games with him. But now,I can play with you. you always remind me of him. From your physical appearances and your interest. Kyungsoo had melodious voice like you,Baekhyun-ah,” Chanyeol blabbers about Kyungsoo while looking at Kyungsoo’s photos on the wall. Baekhyun envies Kyungsoo, he wants Chanyeol to love him the way he have for Kyungsoo.

“So,I see a good progression between mr park and you.” Luhan wriggles his eyebrows playfully.

“Yeah,I think so. We always spend time doing activity he did with Kyungsoo. He talks to me a lot about Kyungsoo and he even compliments my fashion style which is looks like Kyungsoo’s fashion style. He said that I remind him a lot of Kyungsoo,” Luhan stops doing anything he is doing right now.

“What? Are you out of your mind,Baekhyun? When I told you to seduce your husband,I implied you should make him fall for you,not streghthen his love for Kyungsoo!” Luhan scolds him.

“Kyungsoo is dead, luhan! Sooner or later,Chanyeol will fall for me because I’m his husband.no need to rush. it’s fine if he stays with me because of Kyungsoo. I’m willing to wait for his love,”

“This silly boy. Stop acting like Kyungsoo and be yourself!” Luhan screams,it is unbelieveable that his bestfriend has acted this far.

“And what happened to your old fragrance? You love starawberry and vanilla scent. Since when you love lavender perfume?” Luhan sticks his nose into Baekhyun’s business.

“I love all fragrances. Don’t make such a big fuss about it.” Baekhyun nervously answers,hoping that Luhan will buy his lame excuses.

“Liar. Kyungsoo uses lavender perfume right? great, just do what you want! I have advised you but you wouldn’t listen to me,”Luhan mocks him.

“Shut up,luhan! You are lucky to be born perfect and pretty but me?Even my own parents hate me. Be myself? Nobody appreciates me in own true forms and when I try to change,you discourage me. I thought we are bestfriend. You are a lucky bastard. Everyone loves you. sehun loves you for who you are but me? I try so hard to earn my husband’s affection,” baekhyun burst out crying on luhan’s shoulder.

Luhan panicks,he never have any intentions to hurt his small,vurnerable and fragile bestfriend. He is just concern with Baekhyu’s life.

“all you said are true,Lulu. I dresses up like Kyungsoo so Chanyeol will not ditch me away and it works. He often talks to me with decent language and treats me better after I change my appearance to look like Kyungsoo. It hurts lulu, but this is the only way I have. I’m desperate for his presence beside me. as I always I said, I’m willing to wait for him.” Baekhyun shares his upset with his bestfriend because luhan is an understanding friend.

“Fine,I’ll support you no matter what!”Luhan sighes in defeat.