I Wish We Could Be Like This All The Time

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was 8.40 am in the morning and the four classmates were on their way to school.   "There are no homeworks due for today, right?" Nancy asked her three friends as they idly walked past the school gate.
"There aren't any" Daisy replied.
All of a sudden, Joo e stopped walking.   "Joo e?" Ahin called, looking back.    "Nancy? OMG! I forgot to remind you, you still haven't written down yesterday's homework. I mean, the day before yesterday's homework you were supposed to copy from me." Jooe said in a rushed way looking at Nancy.   "its okay, she can copy that in the break time," Ahin said as she started to walk.
"Guys, I didn't bring my homework notebook with me."   "There is still plenty of time left. You can go and get it." Ahin said,   "How much is "plenty of time"?" Joo e asked.
"Around 17 minutes," Daisy said.   "Let's run," Jooe said.
"We will head to class first, okay?" Daisy called behind them.       Nancy and Jooe were heavily panting as the banged open their room door.  
Nancy took her geography homework copy from the table.   "Jooe wait. Lemme drink some water" Nancy took out her water bottle and chucked down all of it."
"Hey, that's too much," Joo e said. They laughed and exited their room.   They were out the dorm building when they heard Hyebin call them.
"Nancy ya, Joo e ya? wait."   They looked back to see Hyebin and Yeonwoo.   "Why are you two all red and out of breath?" Hyebin asked as she and Yeonwoo approached their juniors.
"Nancy here forgot her homework copy so we had to run all the way h
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter