What Mom Wants, Mom Forces

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jaehwan shut the car door with so much force and went towards the house.   Worried he'd do something, his samchon followed him quickly.   The front door was locked. It seemed like no one was back. He kicked the door once letting out his frustration.   His samchon took out the keys and unlocked the large front door.       He saw Jaehwan run up to his room and shut his door.     His samchon went upstairs and stood outside his room.
No sound came out.   He decided to go down but when he reached midway down the stairs, the sound of glass breaking was heard and Jaehwan screamed, a lot of other noises were also heard.    Alarmed, he rushed up and knocked on the door, "Jaehwan, open the door!" he called.   Water, a lot of water was oozing out of the door. He instantly knew what the source was.   He took the doorknob and turned. the door wasn't even locked.     Jaehwan was lying on the floor right above the shattered pieces of his prized aquarium straddling his bloody right hand near his chest.     "Dear lord!" his samchon said, kneeling down and bringing up Jaehwan's hand. His knuckles were ruined.
Jaehwan winced in pain and clenched his jaw tightly, quickly withdrawing his hand from his uncle's hold.   He had punched the door pretty hard a couple of times.   He felt a piece of glass dig into his face at the movement.  
"Jaehwan, let's get you up" his samchon sighed and pulled him up in a sitting position. "Let me get first aid," He said getting up and leaving.           Jaehwan saw, amongst the broken pieces of glass, the gaping fishes.
He slowly got up and went to the bathroom and took some water in a mug with his good hand and began picking up his 18 little fish from the floor, all the while crying.
its okay, I will find a way. I have loved her too long to give her up.
She'll come to love me. I know she will.             Jaehwan's samchon came back with the first aid kit.      
"I'll help you change your clothes. They are wet" Samchon said after he had done putting the last band-aid on Jaehwan's face.     "No, samchon, give me the car keys," He said standing up.  
"You can't drive with your hand like that," His samchon said.     "Just give me the damn keys" Jaehwan snapped.  
"Fine, but I'll drive. just go down and wait for me. I'll at least take care of this water before someone slips and falls here."     Jaehwan walked past the wet floor and went down.         **********************       It was past midnight. Nancy knew it was past midnight and she was sleeping on her back with one of Yeonwoo's arm around her and her leg in between Nancy's.  
For some reason, Jooe had switched off the light earlier.
Nancy blinked into the darkness of the night.     They were so close yet too far away.     The person she gave her heart to, Jaehwan had taken her away. And all that was left between them, the month February would end it.   Warm tears fell down from both sides of her eyes and she could feel her tears creeping down her hair past her ears.     She wished she had never met Yeonwoo.   The thought had her heart constricting so hard.
She knew she would choose to have her heart broken than never having met her.  
What am I going to do, God? What do I do?       ********************    
It was morning already and everyone had woken up except Nancy. It was not surprising since she slept really late.     "Nancy, wake up" Yeonwoo called.     "Let her sleep. There is no school today." Jooe said from her bed.     "She must be really hungry. She didn't eat anything last night." Yeonwoo said.   Yeonwoo looked at Nancy, she looked exhausted.     "I hope she wakes up soon," she said slowly sliding her arm off Nancy. She wanted to stay but she also really needed to pee.    
She walked up to her room.   She decided she'd brush before going down again.    
There was a knock on the door.   "Hyebin, its open" she called assuming it was her friend.   "Lee Dabin, Your mother is on the phone. Come down and talk to her. Hurry." It was the warden.         She went right back up after hanging up the phone. She didn't know why her mother suddenly wanted to take her out for a while. She had told her to get ready before 8.
She thought she'd spend the whole day with Nancy.       She bathed and dressed up. It was already 8.20     When she went down and out of the building, her mother was already there sitting inside the parked car. "I will be right out," She told her mother and headed inside the building again and went towards Nancy's room.    
"You woke up," Yeonwoo said sitting on Nancy's bed. Nancy was currently sitting on her bed with her lower body inside the covers.     "She already had her breakfast," jooe said. "Are you going somewhere, unnie?"  
"Yes, my mother is here. So, Nancy, how are you feeling?" Yeonwoo asked.     "she is alright now" Jooe replied.     "What.. What happened to you yesterday?" Yeonwoo asked.   Nancy didn't reply.   Yeonwoo looked at Jooe.   "What? she didn't tell me anything. I haven't heard her speak since yesterday evening. Maybe she has lost her vocal ability?"  
Nancy sneezed, bringing up her hand.   "Ohno!" both Yeonwoo and Jooe said.   Her bleary eyes finally looked up to meet Yeonwoo's worried ones.  
"I'm fine," she said.   "Thank God, She can talk," Jooe said.     Yeonwoo smiled. ", I got t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter