Heads Or Tails : Luck Favours Yeonwoo

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was the last day of their examination. Most of the students came out with smiles on their faces as their seemingly endless turmoil of having to study day and night for the exam was finally over and were going to be rewarded with the one and a half month of summer vacation they deserve.     One and a half months is just too long. Nancy thought as she trudged another step forward on her way back to the dorm from school. She couldn't enjoy the end of examination like the rest of her friends. She knew exactly how much she'll miss her unnie. She heaved a sigh.   I guess we can still keep in touch on social media. She consoled herself.         ******************    
There was a knock on the door and the warden showed herself at the door.   "Nancy, Your mother called. She is still on the line. She says she needs to talk to you" The warden said.   Nancy and Jooe looked at one another.   "Come'on" The warden continued.          
When Nancy came back to her room, Jooe saw that she looked sadder than she had been before.   "Nancy, what happened? What'd your mom say?" Jooe asked standing up from her bed.   Nancy went and sat down on her bed before sharing the bad news. "My mom said something urgent and important came up that she needs to attend. She said she will be back on 19th. I have to stay here and wait for her for three days." Nancy said.   "Or we can go to my house. We will have a lot of fun~" Jooe sang.   Nancy smiled a little at her roommate. "It's alright Jooe. I'll just stay here until my mom shows up"   "But you'll be so lonely. All 8 of us will be gone." Jooe said.   "My mom talked to the warden. She said a few students are also staying for a couple of days. I'll be fine" Nancy said.   "Okay. But tell me if you change your mind. God, Nancy, I hope you change your mind 10 minutes later. I'll wait." Jooe said and began to pack her books and some of her stuff.   "Jooe, I think I will go help Yeonwoo unnie with her packing and clean her room a little. Her room was a mess the last time I went there 3 days ago." Nancy said standing up to leave.
"Okay." Jooe said.   Yeonwoo's room was wide open when Nancy got there but the occupant was missing.   Nancy went to Hyebin's room to check if Yeonwoo was there but before she knocked on the door, the door opened on its own and she was met with Yeonwoo.   "Unnie?" Nancy called.
"Hey, Nancy. Are you looking for Hyebin? She is not here." Yeonwoo said.
"I came here to help you clean your room," Nancy said.   "What? really? That is so sweet of you. Are you done packing your own stuff?" Yeonwoo asked as she started to walk towards her room.   "About that.." Nancy trailed off.
Yeonwoo turned around and faced Nancy, paying full attention to her.   "What about it?" Yeonwoo asked.   "My mom called and said something important came up and that she'll be back to take me on 19th. That's like four days from today." Nancy said and stood there jutting out her lower lip and looking at the ground.   Yeonwoo could see the sadness Nancy was experiencing. What she didn't know was that she was the reason for more than half of the sadness on Nancy's face. Honestly, Nancy came to help Yeonwoo to clean her room so could spend some time together.   "How about we go stay at my place until your mom comes back," Yeonwoo proposed.   Nancy snapped up her head in surprise. She didn't for one second think that Yeonwoo would say something like that. She wanted to scream "YES" and hug her. Ofcourse, she supressed the urge.   "But, what will the warden say? Will she even allow that?" Nancy asked.   "Don't worry about that. I'll let my mother talk to her and ask your mom for approval."
"So, is it a yes?" Yeonwoo asked to which Nancy nodded affably. "Okay, go pack your books and some stuff you want to bring," Yeonwoo told her.   "I'll pack tomorrow morning. I will help you with your room now." Nancy said.           **********************      
"Nancy, have you changed your mind?" Jooe asked as she and Hyebin entered Yeonwoo's room.   "Yeonwoo ya stop using the kids to do your work you lazy ," Hyebin said.
Yeonwoo pouted.   "Jooe, I am going to stay at Yeonwoo unnie's house, yay" Nancy answered Jooe.   "What the! What? No! No way!" Jooe yelled and pretended to cry. "You are my best friend, you're coming with me!" Jooe said pulling Nancy by the arm away from where she was standing.   "Wait no, she's coming with me," Yeonwoo said pulling Nancy the opposite way.
"Let go Yeonwoo unnie" Jooe fake-cried.
"You let go," Yeonwoo said laughing.
"Hyebin help me" Yeonwoo called out for help.   "Wow! Jooe is stronger than you" Hyebin ignored Yeonwoo's plea.   "Guys, my joints are gonna come loose" Nancy was in pain.
"Sorry," Yeonwoo said and shifted her position so that she was now putting her hands around Nancy's waist and she continued resisting Jooe's door-ward pull. "Jooe stop pulling," Yeonwoo said.   "Not until you let go" Jooe stuck out her tongue.
"What kind of an evil kid are you?" Yeonwoo complained.
"Stop it both of you!" Hyebin yelled. "Let's do a draw"
"No!" Yeonwoo said.
"Let's draw," Jooe said.   "Draw it is," Hyebin said. "Let me go get my coin"   The four of them were standing in a circle with Hyebin holding a coin.   "Why are we doing this? This is so stupid. I cant accept this." Yeonwoo said.   "Shut up! Heads or tails. you choose since you are doing all the complaining."
"Both" Yeonwoo said laughing.
"Hyebin unnie I choose tails" Jooe said.   Hyebin tossed the coin in the air. Yeonwoo rolled her eyes. She was not going to accept this an
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter