Day 3 - There Is No Love

Hunger Games: Last Idol Standing

Solar was cleaning her gun when she heard a humming. It was an unfamiliar melody. She wondered if her partner really enjoyed music or he just sang out of boredom.

 

          "Let's your dream fly high."

 

          'What's a nice voice he has.' Solar thought.

 

          Just then, her sharp hearing caught the sound of dried leaves crashing. Solar turned to her left and lifted her gun, aiming the peeper. It was Han Sanghyuk. Without hesitation, she pulled the trigger.

 

          BANG!

 

          Her luck was not with her that night. The bullet missed the target. Hyuk ran away. She was annoyed.

 

          Solar lost her rag when she saw her partner. Jung Leo was just sitting under a tree when everything happened! He just let Hyuk go! What's a ing...

 

          Wait a minute.

 

          Solar realized now that Leo has shared a strong bond with Hyuk, just like the bond between her and Hwasa.

 

          "It's not fair!"

 

          Solar winded to Leo and pushed his shoulder.

 

          "Are you not being fair?"

 

          Leo was not responding. It only enraged Solar more.

 

          "You do know I care for Hwasa, yet you left her die. But you not kill that boy who you care for! Why are you not helping me killing him just now?"

 

          "It's not the time yet."

 

          Solar might actually miss Leo's whisper if she hadn't have sharp ears. She scoffed.

 

           "You are only giving me excuse..."

 

           "There is no love or care once you participate in this hell. There is no feelings involved, and there should be none. You should know that, Solar."

 

#LIS

#SaveDistrict10