in this club

DAUNTLESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well."  Sehun looked over the sea of writhing bodies from his spot next to the DJ. "Oi! Park! How come there aren't any hot people here?" His friend rolled his eyes, eyelashes skimming his cheekbones as he refocused on the turntable.

 

"There are plenty of hot people, you . Your standards are far too high."

 

Sehun's nose wrinkled in distaste as a leggy blonde winked appreciatively in his direction.

 

"She was hot! What the hell are you playing at, Oh?"

 

"Generic, Chan." Sehun pouted. "Everyone here is generic."

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "Sehun-ah, we live in one of the hottest cities in the world. This is the most exclusive club in that city. By definition there are no generic people here."

 

"Oh, come off it. You've played Justin Bieber remixes three times in the past hour, and we are, by far, the hottest people here."

 

"Oi! Justin's not that bad. I keep getting more requests for his , anyway."

 

"Because people at this club are..."

 

"Generic. Fine, Oh, they're generic. But you aren't exactly looking for your soul mate, are you? Just find something pretty to stick your in and stop whining. Maybe after you get off, you'll stop being such a ."

 

"Heyyyy! No need to talk like that. You know I hate it when people act like human beings are toys."

 

"Yeah, well you just spent two hours calling them all robots, Sehun. Do you want to get off, or not?" Chanyeol replied, his tone flat and cynical. Chanyeol enjoyed cynicism. Maybe a little too much.

 

"Fine. But don't expect me to enjoy it."

 

"Oh, off."

 

"That's the plan." Sehun threw a cocky smirk over his shoulder and then stalked to the edge of the dance floor.

 

There had always been something about Sehun that drew people in. When he was little, it had been his bedroom eyes and arrogant smile that flashed in his face. Now, he still had those things, but they were accentuated by a small lips, long hair that brushed his long eyelashes before he pushed them back with long fingers, and six feet of toned flesh. Added to a calculated aura of mystery, charm, and danger, and Sehun knew he was downright irresistible. All of it had been developed for his career, but Sehun wasn't conflicted about using it to get what he wanted when it came to .

 

Truthfully, Oh Sehun had never really been conflicted about anything.

 

And he certainly wasn't conflicted about pushing past a group of giggling teenagers wearing too much makeup to get what he wanted.

 

It would be one with monolid eyes, he decided.

 

He looked to his right. There was a girl dancing on the bar, all legs and shoulders. He turned. Sehun shrugged. She was pretty, yeah. But her eyes were double lid, and Sehun wasn't much into compromising.

 

Suddenly, a lithe form was pressed against his back, leaning against him as if it were on tip toe to whisper into Sehun's ear. "Who are you looking for?"

 

Sehun grinned, somehow knowing before he even turned around that he had found the girlhe was taking home at the end of the night.

 

He was not disappointed. Monolide eyes looked up at Sehun through long lashes.

 

"Well? I asked you a question."

 

Sehun smirked, rocking ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter