(NEW) D-93 FACTBOOK and Rule book!

Emissary

D-93 Factbook:

(with Ch 14 and 15 information, thus CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Alpha Arcadia:

(quote: "The All-Star team", made up to deal with extreme cases such as large threat attacks. Only the most talented Captains of their special division can try and win their place to be part of the ranks. It is unclear what sort of advanced tests ones have to undergo to become a member of the team.)

xxx

C21:

The major technological advanced city which holds D-93 organisation. (Perhaps a capital city?)

xxx

Wrath District:

Small hot climate district that provides metal for surrounding towns and cities, including C21. It was a district where Jinmi and Yoongi are from.

xxx

Idle:

A place where Alpha Arcadia have been headed at. (Jinmi had indicated that it is one of the areas where rebels are located at).

xxx

Foxit:

Meeting point for Jinmi, Yoongi, Jimin and Alpha Arcadia. (Jinmi had indicated that it is one of the areas where rebels are located at). Their temporary base is located just outskirts of Foxit. The team plans to attack the rebels here first.

Combat team was ordered to go to the east side. The team noticed that that specific part of the town appeared abandoned. This is where a certain group of rebels seem to have their base set underground some ancient ruins.  

xxx

Aptitude: 

A supernatural 'gift' power which certain humans are born with. They can be random or genetic. The rarer aptitude is the more it seems to affect the human body. D-93 seems to keep a log of individuals born with aptitudes. It is unclear how the organisation finds out that information. 

Protectors: 

Guards. Usually, only have basic combat training, not necessary any training on how to use firearms. Protectors have no aptitudes. Humans with interest in serving C21. 

xxx

Proxies:

Specially trained 'gifted' humans who pose aptitudes. They undergo a variety of training, ranging from months to years. Depending on their gifted aptitude and their scores during tests, they are placed in divisions and levels.

xxx

Divisions:

There is currently no specific number on how many division D-93 has, however, there seems to be a separation between, 'trainees', 'rookies', 'juniors', 'seniors', 'Advanced proxies', and 'Captains'. 

xxx

Special Divisions:

Captains which are ranked highly end up leading special divisions, usually those Captains are members of Alpha Arcadia. Special Division Captains are responsible for their junior, senior and any advanced divisions. In case of an emergency when a special division captain is unable to continue to lead, (either for a short time or due to death), special division captains take over their division, until someone can take over. 

Captains:

There does not seem to be set a specific way for a Proxy to become a captain. Each Captain had shown something that was 'out of ordinary' resulting in their promotion. They seem to follow the 'structure of hierarchy', however not all current Captains went through each stage. Depending on how unique their aptitudes and mission success rate could mean that they get promoted to a Captain rank. Each Captain has their divisions. Once a proxy has been promoted to a Captain position, depending on if there are available spaces in Alpha Arcadia, they can try their 'luck' in becoming a member. It still is unclear what tests they must undergo and how many members the team is allowed to have. 

xxx

Seniors:

Proxies which have been in the organisation for a while. Their aptitudes do not necessarily need to be 'special', as long as they have experience and pass their division senior admission test, they get promoted to a 'senior proxy'. Proxies tend to stay in their starting division for the rest of their lives. They only tend to move if they end up promoted as a Captain thus getting their division or if they end up selected as an 'Advanced Proxies'. 

xxx

Juniors:

Proxies that get promoted from 'Rookies', depending on which division they are under, depends on their promotion rate.

xxx 

Advanced proxies:

Proxies which have shown a unique 'aptitude' and ability to wield their aptitude. They must undergo at least 'rookie' training. Advanced proxies are unable to take any tests to get promoted, their roles are selected by their division Captain or any Captains which are interested in them (depending on who has required them first, the selection process may vary). Advanced Proxies are allowed to move between the divisions (Depending on their need) and 'theoretically' should be first in line to 'Captain' promotion. 

xxx

Rookies:

Trainees which had successfully passed all their test with top scores. Depending on which division they are required for, depends on the requirements they need to meet. (E.g. Captain's Lore Junior division is named as the most 'elite', to get selected to join his division, a trainee must undergo extensive training, carry a unique or a powerful aptitude, and must be above the age of twenty-five as that is the age when the 'Trainee' is 'deemed' to have had enough time to develop their aptitude to a high standard. Depending on the age a Trainee has joined the organisation will depend on how long they might be training for. Lore's rookies are usually selected by 'Lore' and Commander Heinious himself. In rare cases when a Trainee has shown incredible aptitude, test scores and grown rate, Captain Lore requires to present the Trainee's file to a community which involves, Commander Heinous, Professor Fervour and another Professor. Both of the Professors represent Junior and Senior divisions.)

xxx

Trainees:

Individuals which receive an invitation to join the organisation, usually required to undergo admission test, however under 'dire' moments, individuals which pose any sort of aptitudes might be temporarily recruited until they can take the admission test.

xxx

Proxy Enmity: Min Yoongi.

Min Yoongi has failed his order from Commander Heinous to get rid of Ire. He is part of the Alpha Arcadia advance ‘all-star’ division as well as being a Captain of his special division. He is the second-best strategist according to Ire. Min Yoongi is the co-leader of Alpha Arcadia. It has been hinted that Min Yoongi was under Proxy Lore division during his trainee rookie days. Min Yoongi was the leader of 'Team Five' during his days as a Rookie in Lore's division. Min Yoongi tends to lead the combat sub-unit of Alpha Arcadia.

Aptitude: Death; Grim Reaper (& other personification of Death; Psychopomp, Angel/Demon/God of Death) Depending on which form his aptitude transforms into provides him with power from that personification. E.g., Demon = Necromancy & Fear Inducement). Min Yoongi's aptitude is mostly depending on his emotional state. The stronger the negative emotion, the more powerful his aptitude is.

During a health check, Euphoria noticed that Min Yoongi possess something? It is unclear what is is, but Lore had decided to get Min Yoongi to 'clock in' during each mission. In hopes of monitoring it. 

Age: Enmity joined Proxy Lore's division under the age of twenty-five, becoming one of the youngest to join his junior rookie division. (20 - 24?)

Relationship: Ex-lover of Ire.

In Combat team, Clout (Jungkook) seems to follow Enmity around, not only because he is the leader.

xxx

Proxy Ire: Kim Jinmi/Min Hana.

Kim Jinmi was betrayed by Enmity but has mysteriously survived his attack. She has been hinted at being a senior of Lilith’s (possible previous Captain of her special division.) Jinmi was part of Alpha Arcadia. She now goes by the name of Min Hana a stylist for Model Rose in C21. It has been hinted that Kim Jinmi was under Proxy Lore division during her trainee rookie days. Kim Jinmi is the co-leader of 'Team Five' during her Rookie days at Lore's division. It has been stated that  Kim Jinmi used to be part of the combat sub-team in Alpha Arcadia, for some strange reason Lore has placed her in the recitation sub-team with Siren. Kim Jinmi is also the co-leader of combat sub-team. 

Age:? Has been said that she is older than 18-year-old Rose. Birthday appears to be sometime on a 'colder month' possible autumn or winter. It has been stated that together with Yoongi they are the youngest rookies in Lore's division. (20 - 24?)

Aptitude: Time

Relationship: Ex-lover of Enmity.

Jinmi appears to be quite close to a lot of Alpha Arcadia members. 

Ire is close to Forte (Mark)

xxx

Proxy Lore: Kim Namjoon

Kim Namjoon is the team leader of Alpha Arcadia, as well as the Captain of his elite special division. Kim Namjoon has been quoted as; The most successful Captain. He is supposed 'one step' bellow the Commanders' level. Some strange rumours are circulating on how he ended up becoming a Captain. It has been said that he is the best strategist. He was present during the night of the assassination attempt of Ire. It has been hinted that Kim Namjoon had his eyes on Min Yoongi during his trainee rookie days, Kim Namjoon wanted Min Yoongi to join his division due to his unusual aptitude. It also appeared that he might have taken Kim Jinmi under his wings too when he noticed Min Yoongi's eyes drifting onto her. Lore is the leader of the pioneer sub-team in Alpha Arcadia.

Age:?

Aptitude:? (Ire has hinted that he has an aptitude that links closely with being able to have the title of best strategist)

Relationship: Appears particularly close with Euphoria (Seokjin)

xxx

Proxy Exultant: Jung Hoseok

Jung Hoseok is part of Alpha Arcadia, as well as the Captain of his special division (he’s division is stated to be the most annoying one by Ire.) He is the leader of recitation sub-team.

Age:?

Aptitude: Ire has stated that Exultant would have been a perfect recitation sub-team member due to manipulation and persuasion aspects? (It can be hinted that he might usually be part of the team?)

Relationship:? Tends to enjoy annoying everyone in Alpha Arcadia. Close with his subordinate Forte (Mark)?

xxx

Proxy Siren: Park Jimin

Park Jimin is the pink-haired member of Alpha Arcadia, as well as the Captain of his special division. Park Jimin appears to be quite light-hearted, chatty and a possible 'playboy'. Park Jimin is a member of the recitation sub-unit.

Age:?

Aptitude: Telepathy

Relationship:? Appears to be quite close with Ire (Jinmi)? Appears close to Forte (Mark)? Appears close to Ornate (Taehyung)? Tends to enjoy annoying Enmity (Yoongi.)

xxx

Proxy Heinous Two: Lilith

Lilith is a Captain of her special division (it has been stated by Ire that Lilith has been eyeing the empty spot of Alpha Arcadia team.) She also tends to run trials.

Age:?

Aptitude:?

Relationship: Daughter of Commander Heinous

xxx

Proxy Forte: Mark

Mark is part of the Exultant special division. (He is also argued to be the most annoying one.) Mark has impressed Commander Heinous and thus has been allowed to join the Alpha Arcadia team as a 'one-off'. For the special mission, Mark has been placed under Enmities leadership, joining the combat sub-unit.

Age:? Ire mentioned that he was 'inexperienced and young' (18 - 24?)

Aptitude:? (Mark has joined combat sub-unit of Alpha Arcadia?) Mark can hack into missing virtual oracle glasses? (Kim Jinmi has hinted that Mark is the best hacker).

Relationship:? Appears close with Ire (Jinmi)? Appears close to Siren (Jimin)? Tends to argue with Clout (Jungkook).

xxx

Commander Heinous:?

Commander Heinous is the most senior leader of D-93. He was the one who ordered Enmity to get rid of Ire (Motives unclear). It has been thought that Heinous wants to get rid of Alpha Arcadia now with the possible merge of rebel forces? It had been stated by Kim Namjoon that Commander Heinous has gotten someone to curse Alpha Arcadia. It has been said that Commander Heinous was impressed by Lore during his mission and thus appointed him as a Captain. He tends to closely work with Lore when it comes to training his division as it is the 'elite' of D-93.

Age:?

Aptitude:? It has been hinted that he can negate some powers similarly to Proxy Ornate, however Proxy Ornate is unable to break through his shield.

Relationship: Father of proxy Heinous Two.

xxx

Proxy Euphoria: Kim Seokjin

Kim Seokjin is the golden blonde haired handsome member of Alpha Arcadia, as well as the Captain of his special division. Euphoria has been placed to be a member of the pioneer sub-team in Alpha Arcadia. Kim Seokjin seems to take over the role of 'lead doctor', doing health checks on top of other jobs. Kim Seokjin was named by Ire as someone who tends to follow rules strictly.

Age:?

Aptitude: Spiritual Healing (some form of hypnosis & hallucination)

Relationship:? Appears particularly close with Lore (Namjoon).

xxx

Proxy Ornate: Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung is an orange-haired member of Alpha Arcadia, as well as the Captain of his special division (lost a bet to Enmity which in return forced him to dye his hair that colour). He stated that Jinmi had approached him when he was lonely in the past. (quote; Taehyung is a secret weapon in Alpha Acadia). Kim Taehyung, unfortunately, was forced into joining the organisation. Ornate has been placed to be a member of the pioneer sub-team in Alpha Arcadia.

Age:?

Aptitude: Negation and absorption. (Ire stated that sometimes a dark side of him comes out, a side which he can't control?)

Relationship: Appears quite close to Ire (Jinmi) and Siren (Jimin).

xxx

Proxy Clout: Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook is a member of Alpha Arcadia, as well as the Captain of his special division. Clout has been placed to be a member of the combat sub-team in Alpha Arcadia.

Age: Ire mentioned that Jeon Jungkook is young (depending on how old is Ire, he might be 18 - 24)

Aptitude: Absolute strength

Relationship:? Appears not to be a fan of Forte (Mark). Appears to have been close with Ire (Jinmi) in the past? Appears to idolize Enmity (Yoongi)?

xxx

Professor Fervour:?

Is in charge of the training of rookie and junior proxies. She tends to pass on missions from Captains. Particularly works with Lore's division, due to it being so elite.

Age:?

Aptitude:?

Relationship:?

xxx

Captain Knight:?

Captain of a special division. Had particular ideas of how D-93 should be and who should run it. 'Unfortunately', he was killed by Enmity. (Seems like after Knight's death, Enmity took over his division). 

Age:?

Aptitude:?

Relationship: Had a big interest in Min Yoongi and his aptitude, specifically wanted him to join his division. 

xxx

Proxy Silk:?

Rookie under Lore's junior division. Team member of 'Team Five'. (It's unclear if he still is a rookie or not?)

Age: To join Lore's Rookie division rookies are above 25. (25 - ?)

Aptitude:? It has been mentioned that he specialises in 'people finding and interrogation'? 

Relationship: Has a brother.

It is unclear what is his relationship with Ire (Jinmi) and Enmity (Yoongi)? Teammates? Friends? 
 

 

 


D-93 RuleBook:

10: Never acknowledge D-93 having a special division to anyone outside D-93.

26: Mass form evacuation will only happen in extreme cases, D-93 can deal with everything and anything.