-2-Twice Assemble

Untold

Jeongyeon's PoV

~Ring Ring ~

I slam my fist at my alarm clock, I looked at it, , I'm late. I rush to the bathroom. I tried to open it.

"Momo hurry up, I need to use the bathroom." Crap, why did I oversleep. Ah... right  Momo and I had a movie night. I should have said no, knowing that we had school the next day. I kept on pounding the door.

"Jeongyeon what are you doing early in the morning!" Seungyeong unnie yelled, I'm on so much trouble. Momo came out the bathroom laughing

"Oh~ looks like Jeongyeonie is in trouble" 

"Why you little" I tried punching her

"You better not hurt Momo, Jeongyeon"

"I wasn't Unnie." How did she know 

"See you should be like your unnie, unnie"

"You better get out before I mess you up" I said threateningly, Momo moved out of the bathroom and into her room. I quickly took a bath. You might be wondering who's Momo. Well Momo is the child of the best friend of my mother, she's living with us since her parents died, a few years back. My mom was her godmother. She's been my sister, partner in crime and drummer. '

You see, some of our friends were really bored that summer and my dad had some of his band equipment in the garage, we mess around with it until dad caught us. We got a big scolding for that but in the end we learn to play the instruments. I picked up the electric guitar, and from then on we started a band, we weren't  trying to play pro but I guess things change, we are on a break right now, almost a year actually. 

After finishing taking a bath, I put my uniform on and went down stairs. I saw my sister eating, and mom cooking. 

"Morning" I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek

"you're still here unnie?" I ask my sister, she actually an actress

"Hmm, you don't want me here anymore, Jeongyeonine?"

"No, I didn't mean that, I'm just asking, your usually at work already on this time." I said, I almost fell on a trap there.

"Got a day off today, and shouldn't you be on school already" I look at the clock, oh crap. I exited the house and ran to the school as fast as I can. Curse you Momo for making me sleep late. I arrived at school 15 minutes late, and the teacher was already there. Maybe I should skip, I was a few steps away from the door when somebody snitch me out.

"Teacher, Jeongyeon is outside the door." 

I know the owner of that voice. Im Nayeon, the one girl who made my life a living hell. She has been annoying me since I broke up with a close friend of her. I mean I'm not as bad as Momo who keeps on changing lovers every 2 weeks. I 'm not a player yet she treats me like one. I guess her friend really liked me but that doesn't justify her action.

I sighed, and went inside the room, I faked a smile to the teacher

"Goodmorning Mr.Kim"

"You're late Yoo Jeongyeon"

"I'm sorry Mr.Kim, it won't happen again"

"You said that last week, go to the office now" He shouted. I glared at Nayeon and she seemed gulity. I paid her no mind and left to the office. Ah... I should have skip first period. I went to the office to get my slip, when I saw our bass player with the student council president. I nod at her and she nod back. She walk pass me and secretly pass a piece of paper in my hands. 

Miss me unnie?

xxx-xxx-xxxx

-Yoda

hahaha, The yoda is back. Looks like the wheels are turning again. Now to find the other members. I got my slip and return to the room. I scowl at her, she flinch a little, ha, serves you right for making me go to the office. 

"Yo, Jeongyeon" 

"Sup, Jackson" I gave him a bro hug

"Got yourself sent to the office first thing in the morning, that must be a record"

"Shut up " the rest of them laugh. The rest of them meaning the Got7 boys, they're popular, smart and handsome. Not my type but you know what I mean. They can dance,sing and totally sporty. Girl crush material. I usually hang-out with them but I think that's gonna change. Bambam ran towards us

"Did you hear about the transfer student" he shouted. We all shook our heads.

"Dude, she so hot. Like a goddess, her body is oh lala~" I try not to punch him, I'm quite overprotective to my members, and this guy is just pushing my buttons. I forced a smile, they kept on taking about Tzuyu until the bell rang. Thank god. 

The rest of the class pass by with a blur and lunch started. Now to search for the others. I went to the cafeteria and found Momo, I pass by her and drop the note. I got my food and went to look for our lead guitarist and pianist, they're probably together. I went to the art room and saw smol's things. I drop the note there and left. You might be wondering why I'm doing this instead of texting them, well this is an urgent message and I felt like it. 

I was walking the hallway when I saw Nayeon talking to her friend Jihyo, great, Tzuyu is there to, I lowkey pass the note to Tzuyu but Nayeon being Nayeon talk about me. She said and pointed at me "You should stay away from girls like her, ok? They do nothing but cause trouble" My god, I can hear you, you know. I saw Tzuyu holding in her laugh, I gave her the stare but nothing happen, and Tzuyu being the usual blunt that she is, said

"Unnie, you know alot about that girl, perhaps do you like her?" She said pointing at me. I almost choked on my chocolate milk, I blush at her statement, maybe I have small crush on the bunny, she's pretty, Ok? and her smile is quite captivating. I control my blush and said to Tzuyu

"You know it's rude to point at your upperclassmen" I gave her a half-hearted scowl. She just smiled, weird Nayeon would have talk back right now, I look at her and she was red, she's probably red with anger, so I quickly move before she explodes. I went to the classroom and took a nap.

 The whole gang is back together again. I thought, that put a smile to my face, and let sleep takeover.