-1-Prologue/ Concert Love Affair

Untold

*SCREAMS*

 

"Wow they're loud"

"Well, we are playing at our home crowd, what'd you think?"

"True, but it wasn't like this before we left"

"What can I say, My charms have finally captured the heart of all the women in Korea"

~silence~

"Ya! you're supposed to laugh"

"That was bad unnie"

"Ah, my no jam bro, you still got it"

"where's my jokbal?"

"That had to be in the top 10 worst joke you said unnie"

"Ya!" I screamed at them, they just laugh. I looked at my members, no, my family. We've been together for I don't know how long, but things still haven't change. Tzuyu talking to Chaeyoung about something that I can't relate.Momo eating, and Dahyun trying to steal from Momo.  That didn't end well.

"20 mins. Until your up"

We started to get serious, Chaeyoung and I got our guitar, Tzuyu got her bass, Momo was twirling her drumstick, and Dahyun was warming her fingers. 

Ahh... it's been awhile since we've been in korea. I can't help but feel sentimental. We grow up here, This was our starting point. We've laughed,cried and ... had our hearts broken here. All the bittersweet memories came rushing to me. 

"Unnie, are you ok?" Dahyun ask, all the member looked at me with a worried face. I smiled at them

"I'm fine, just getting a little bit nostalgic thats all. We actually made it, huh"

"Yeah, we did" Chaeyoung said, patting my shoulder and giving me her dimple smile

"Who would have thought a group of weirdos would actually be a world famous band" Tzuyu said with her usual savage self

"Ya! your part of this group, weirdo" I said while punching her arm lightly.

"Dog pile on Unnie!" shouted Chaeyoung. I was buried under them, I can't help but laugh. They just know what to do to make me feel better

"Ya! what are you guys doing! You're on in 5 mins." Our manager yelled at us. we smiled at him and started to run to the stage. The crowd was getting louder by the minute. My heart was beating so fast, I looked at the girls and they all had smiles on their face. We burst through the door and a flood of color engulf the whole stadium. It was like standing on our very first stage again. 

"Are you ready to have fun, my lovely once" Momo said on the microphone, she gave the drum a try and played a solo. 

"annyeong, once" Tzuyu said and played her part

" Sup! once" Chaeyoung energetically said, she played a small riff on the guitar

"Are you ready to party, once" Dahyun said, playing her key board

"Let's get this party started, are you ready?" I asked playing the first chord to the song. 

~few minutes later~ ( the narrator from spongebob said)

"Now this is our last song, you've been a great crowd," I said and they started booing 

"I know we don't want it to end too but-

"Some of you have curfews" Tzuyu said interupting me, the girls laugh at that, and then Dahyun played the first note. The melody was calming, I know this song by heart. It took me back in high school, where I first saw her, when I first fell in love. 

I was gonna sing my line. When I saw her. I wrote this song because of her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girl who broke my heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AN: what's up. Oh my gad, I'm doing this again. I hope you like the first chapter. The second chapter might confuse you or not. I'll try not to make it confusing hopefully. Well Addio.