-4-Wake Up! We're Back!

Untold

Jeongyeon's PoV 

Finally school's over. I hurriedly pack my stuff. I was half-way out the door when the Got7 boys called me.

"Yo, Jeaongyeon, wanna hang out with us"

"Sorry guys, I've got plans already. bye" I said running out the classroom. I run all the way to our HQ, but it's really just a music store. I greeted the owner of the place, he's also our mentor, producer and overall second father. He was always there to push us to be the best we could be. He lets us use the basement as our HQ.

"Good afternoon, Uncle " I said giving him a huge hug. He was kinda surprise. I'm not really affectionate, but he hug back. he looked at me and  I couldn't stop smiling, the gang was back together again.

"You seem to be in a good mood" 

"Guess who's back" I said in a teasing tone. His eyes widen and he smiled. I can feel him being happy. He ushers me to the stairs. and said "Don't cause too much trouble now" and He went back to the front of the store. I went down to the basement and it hasn't change since the day we left it.The couch at the side of the wall and across it was the flat screen TV that we installed after we got our first pay, the mini fridge beside the couch, the bean bag chairs, the coffee table and Momo's drums. I can see that Uncle regularly cleans the room, there wasn't a spect of dust in sight. Thanks Uncle. 

I went to the storage room and got my guitar. It was a custom made Gibson Les Paul and it was a thing of beauty. The fret board was a mahogany color,the body was a maroonish-red color with gold accents and the best part about it was that has bullet hole and I might have accidentally gave it a stab wound. Yeah, the system inside was mess up but with the new replacement and with the help of Uncle, who was genius when it comes to musical instuments, we made it happen. w5yjOZpKV1omBKXF0sJwAF2M7MXqcSaDGN0knJuu3RpS9Kt1Zz_Ny3ypypGnLWyfcke1rvd1pnJXytYc5j-rphieWiJklPacvPltKzzb3EBjjo3iqj7qfDBQCccQ5_LrF4ffkIKj ( just imagine this guitar with a bullet hole and stab wound)

It was my signature guitar. I should explain why the band went into hiatus. We started the band when we were just 8 and the younger girls were 7. It was just for fun at first, then we got hook by it when we went to our very first concert. It was an american band called Green day. Oh god, I can't forget about it. How the crowd was sing at the top of their lung, the band was just breath taking. They played without a care in the world and most of all they had fun. I couldn't understand a damn word they were saying but I knew just what they wanted to express. It was something I can't explain like an uncurable virus that's stuck with you forever and I didn't mind. A virus called music. Since then we wanted to get serious with music. 

A few years later with uncle's strict guidance. We got the okay to make our own music. We started playing underground shows here and there but we had to hide our face since we were still 14 at that time.2 years later we had quite a following, we had fans that respect our music and let us experiement on it and thanks to the internet we had international fans too. We had a tour around Korea which was extremely fun, but nothing last forever. 

The last months of my freshman year. Tzuyu got a call from her family to come back to Taiwan for some family business or something. Dayhun got to work with an international pianist on a workshop. Chaeyoung had the opportunity to compete in an international art competion, Momo join the dance team and had competions every now and then. I join the basketball team and we got in the nationals, So all of us were busy. We thought it was appropriate to take a break then. We did and thank god that things have died down a little.

I was getting the other equipment out of the closet room when the door opened and  Dahyun was dragging a eating Momo, and the youngest two were laughing. I shook my head. Things haven't change at all. They saw that I was getting the equipment out so they started to help. I took the amps out while Momo help Dubu get her keyboard and piano. while the other two got their guitars. We got all the equipment out and then started to hang the christmas lights aroung the ceiling. 

Image result for band setup(The set up of the instruments)

I flop on the couch and watch Momo search food on the empty fridge, the 3 musketeers plugged the xbox in.

"So what's the plan"

I looked at Momo with a confused look

"what do you mean"

"I mean, how are we gonna tell our fans that we're back" She said and I was stuck. I didn't thought about that yet, I was just happy playing with these girls again. I thought about it for awhile

"How about making a song" Chaeyeoung said

"Song?we could do a song but I think the fans waited too long and they probably expect a full length album" I said to her. Thats when Tzuyu said something crazy 

"Why not, we could always make an album" She said without a care in the world. How are we suppose to do that. This was our first full length album, we don't know where to start at all. 

"I second that motion" Momo said

"Aye" Chaeyoung and Dahyun said. I look them like they've gone crazy. They just smiled at me. I sighed, this was like the time when we decided we should preform live. I give in to this madness and took a deep breath. And then an idea pop up in my head.

"Since were making an album, how about every 20th of the month will release two songs until we finally complete the album" I said. This got them thinking, if were going to do this crazy idea, lets make it crazier. It took a few minutes before they respond

"Sure, why not," Tzuyu said casually 

"Let's make our highschool life crazier than before" Chaeyoung said

"well, I'm free most of the time, sure" Momo said

"I hate the fact that you guys always make me agree to your stupidest ideas." Dahyun said. I smiled and Tzuyu sling her arm around dahyun shoulder

"we all agree on this" I said looking them in the eye and they all nod back

"So, we're making an album"

"Check"

"We're releasing two new songs every 20th of the month"

"Check"

"We're gonna start playing live again"

"Check"

"This has to be the craziest Idea that we did"

"Check" I smiled at them and they smiled back. what a way to make a comeback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one's PoV

Everything was silent but then like wildfire the news spread out. They were everywhere. from facebook to twitter, to any social media account known to man, there was one word written on the picture with all the instruments laid out

 

Twice