-3- The Winds Of Change

Untold

Momo's PoV 

I was peacfully eating my food when Jeongyeonie passed by dropping something on my table. I took it and shook my head. She's back,huh. Looks like things are gonna change. I continued to eat my food, when Dubu arrive. 

"Sorry for being late unnie" 

"That's fine Dubu" I said patting the chair beside me. I gave her the note and I could see her face light up. She look at me and I gave her a nod and she hug me. I blush, and return her hug, savoring the feeling of her being this close to me. She let go and I already miss her warmth.

"This is gonna be fun" She said and I agree.

The usual place.

After school.

- the funniest in the band ;)

 

Chaeyoung's PoV

I went out to fetch my muse. As I walk to Mina unnie's room, I saw her at the end of the stairs. I hide myself, why did I do this. I saw a boy gave her flowers

"I like you, Please go out with me" , I walk on her getting confess at. , why does my heart hurt.

"I'm sorry, I can't. I'm not into dating." Mina unnie replyed. I felt better when she said that. I wonder why? The boy said something I couldn't understand and left running. I waited a few minutes and went to Mina unnie.

"annyeong, you ready?" I ask her. She smiled at me and we went to the art room. I told her to put the costume on. Mina unnie is my muse. I was gonna join an art compition this week and the theme is beauty. I instantly thought of Mina unnie. I ask her to be my model and she agreed. she change her uniform into toga, like those greek goddess. She still looks breath taking everytime I see her. I went to get my supplies and saw a note in it. 

I couldn't contain my grin. Yoda is back, let the fun begin

"are you ok Chaeyoungie" 

"I'm fine unnie" I replied and took my easel. I took my seat and started painting her. I wonder what will do today

Same place. 

After school

-No jam bro

Tzuyu's PoV 

I just arrived at school. Today's my first day. I can't wait to see the unnies. I went to te office and got my schedule. Then I saw a girl with the pretties eyes that I've seen. She went out of the principal's office. She was called by the lady infront of me.

"Tzuyu-ssi, this is our student council president, she will take you on a tour of our school. I hope you enjoy your first day of school" I bowed to her and went to the president.

"annyeong, I'm Park Jihyo, the student council president, I hope you find our school well."

"I'm Chou Tzuyu, freshman, I'll be in your care." I said giving a small bow

"Ah, Tzuyu-ssi can you wait for me, for a few minutes. I have to get something fro the principal's office." I nodded and looked at the door. I smirk, it's Jeongyeon unnie. So early in the morning and she's already in the office. I took a piece of paper and wrote my number in it. Pres. finally went out and I saw unnie looking and then she nodded, I nodded back and secretly gave her the paper as went out the office. 

"So Tzuyu-ssi-

"You can call me Tzuyu, you don't have to be formal, Jihyo-nim"

"Then call me unnie Tzuyu-ya" she said with a smile. ~badump~ what was that, must be the coffee. I nodded and we continue the tour, she told me about the school and alot abut herself. I know she hates broccoli, her favorite color is red and she has a little sister. I don't know how long we toured the school but the lunch bell rang. Then I saw a bunny calling us. She introduce herself as Im Nayeon. She talk about the art competition coming up, Smol must be busy then.

 I was starting to get bored when Jeongyeon unnie pass by and gave me a piece of paper, Nayeon-ssi then talk about unnie, I hold in my laughter, this is great, pure comedy gold, I'm pretty sure that Jeongyeon unnie heard all of it. Nayeon-ssi started talking about unnie.

"Unnie, you know alot about that girl, perhaps do you like her" I said bluntly and pointing to Jeongyeon unnie.Nayeon-ssi started to turn red and Jeongyeon said something about being rude and disrespectful or something, but I know Jeongyeon was blushing to. Oh, they like each other. That's when Nayeon-ssi started shouting at me about she dosen't like Jeongyeon unnie and never will. Ah, she likes her but is in denial. I tried to explain to her that I didn't know anything about that girl

 

 

"Unnie, I didn't know that she was a sore topic"

"Sore topic, Sore Topic!" She started to raise her voice, but Jihyo unnie calm her down. I apologized to her again and left. Wow that was intense. I read the note that Unnie gave and smirk. Now my high school life has officially began. 

Yoda, the usual place.

After school. 

you better be on time. 

we've been waiting for you. 

-The rhythm guitarist of Twice