Chenle/ Mark/ Jaehyun

Idol Romance

H-he... I... Did Jisung really just say that? I'm dreaming, right? I have to be dreaming... He really said he loves me, a whole lot. My face started turning really hot I was so embarrassed my heart was pounding like crazy in my chest. 

I think I might faint "Ch-Chenle?" he spoke. I peeked at his face and he was really red. I love him... I really really love him. "I love you too Jisungie" I mumbled out shyly.

he turned me so I was facing him and hugged me tightly, my face was definitely turning bright red now. I hugged him back though and just enjoyed the feeling of his warm embrace.

My happiness was at the max, I couldn't help feeling this happy. I wanted to feel this way for the rest of my life. "Jisungie..." I mumbled. He pulled away to look at me "Is everything ok Lele?" He asked worriedly 

I nodded, "I just... this feels like a dream to me" I was worried that I was about to just wake up from this amazing dream. "Lele... Look at me" I looked up at his face and he leaned in slowly, his eyes closed, I closed my eyes and I felt his soft lips on mine. 

The feeling was too real. His lips were really on mine, Why am I not kissing him back?! 

I finally started kissing him back and it felt so good... our lips moved together in sync, I felt so dizzy with the feeling of his lips. My heart was pounding too fast.

He pulled away but I missed the feeling of his lips already and I pulled him into another kiss, it was deep and passionate, it felt like it lasted for hours but really it was only a few moments before we pulled away for air. 

it's official I am absolutely whipped for Jisung. And I didn't mind even a bit.

~~~

 

it's been 2 weeks- 2 weeks and Haechan still hasn't even bothered to look at me or talk to me. Everyone was out of the hospital and Ten hyung and Taeyong hyung were preparing their stage for baby don't stop. We wanted to get Ten's promotions done early since he was pregnant, I still remember the day he and Johnny came out with the news.

 

 

 

*flashback*

 

 

 

The members were all in the living room discussing our newest album. We wanted to figure out who's comeback would come first since for once our company let us choose. "Can you guys start with 'Baby don't stop'?" Johnny hyung asked we looked at him confused "why should we start with that song?" I asked confused "I think 'boss' is the best way to start off this era" 

 

The others started agreeing. "We need to debut Lucas hyung and Jungwoo hyung so we might as well start off with 'boss' since they are debuting with that song," Jisung said. 

 

"Ten we should tell them right?" Johnny said we seemed confused except for Kun Renjun Jisung and Chenle. "yeah... everyone NCT is going to have a new member in 9 months." he said

 

I got confused while everyone else gasped. But then I realized what Ten was saying "Oh my god you are pregnant! oh. OH OH MY GOD OK, SO WE NEED TO START WITH BABY DON'T STOP! SO YOUR PROMOTIONS END QUICKER" Doyoung shouted, I smiled, you know what, good for them. 

 

"what about manager hyung? He wants 'boss' to come out before 'baby don't stop', and we can't tell him about the baby" Ten said. We all sighed "Ok" Taeyong said "We start with 'boss' than we continue with 'baby don't stop', and I think the best way to continue is 'GO' then "Touch" then 'YESTODAY'  and then end off with 'black on black'" and of course nobody was gonna deny Taeyong. So we all agreed and started preparing again.

 

*flashback end*

 

Right now dream was working on 'GO' And Haechan kept hanging out with Jeno whenever we had a break. This was driving me crazy, I miss Haechan even though I don't have a crush on him I do still love him as my best friend and brother. 

 

"Haechan are you ok?" I heard Jeno asking. I glanced over and Haechan looked... green? "Haechan?" I asked I went over and put a hand on his back, and he puked, coughing afterwards. "Oh my god!" Jeno exclaimed "Mark hyung go get one of the older members or our manager," Jeno said.

 

I ran out of the room and ran to the practice room where Taeyong and Ten were practicing. I burst in and Taeyong accidentally lost his footing in surprise. "Stop the music!" Ten asked one of the backup dancers. He then told the other backup dancers to leave the room and I bowed to thank them. 

 

"Hyungs Haechan threw up in the practice room," I said, Taeyong and Ten ran back with me where Haechan was resting against Jeno. "Haechan" Ten and Taeyong checked him over, "Mark call Hanuel, she was a med student before she joined SM," Taeyong said. I texted her and she came within 5 minutes. 

 

"Hey you got lucky I was about to leave with Yangyang and Xiaojun oppas." she went over to Haechan "ok Haechan oppa I need you to answer a few questions," she said. He nodded weakly.

 

"do you smoke or drink?" he shook his head "do you have a cold of sorts or fever?" he shook his head again. "have you been ually active?" he sighed and nodded weakly "Haechan?" Taeyong asked in confusion "Who have you been ually active with?" Haechan looked scared.

 

"Haechan it's ok baby I'm not mad," Taeyong said soothingly. "you can't get mad at him either" Haechan whispered. Taeyong nodded "M-Mark hyung.. h-he came back d-drunk a-and I thought it w-was a dream u-until the next m-morning and I didn't want him to know s-so I never told him" Haechan teared up.

 

I.. Oh my god. I felt guilt hit me like a speeding train. "Haechan I am so sorry, Did I hurt you?" I asked. He shook his head "n-no hyung you didn't" Haneul hummed "Ok well Haechan how long ago was that? and do you remember if he used protection?" she asked. 

 

"I remember that night. it was 3 weeks ago, we went out to celebrate for 'boss'" I said "and he used protection" Haechan said. "ok.. uhm Taeyong oppa can you go down to the medical center and bring the portable ultrasound?" she asked. Ten's eyes widened "b-but Haechan said they used protection!" 

 

"That may be, but first the could have broken, and second even if it didn't he could have something inside him causing his nausea so I have to check," she said. 

 

Taeyong got up and left the room. Haneul was Haechan's hair which seemed to help him relax. "Mark, what the hell?" Ten whisper-yelled at me "You basically took advantage of Haechan." he glared. "Don't you think I know that? I feel awful for doing that to him and even more awful I don't even remember that night," I whisper-yelled back. 

 

Taeyong returned with the machine and Hanuel lifted Haechan's shirt up "y-yah!" he said trying to cover himself up "oh shut up Haechan I don't give a about seeing your body I'm a lesbian" she said "this is gonna be cold" she squirted a kinda blue-clearish gel on his stomach and started to use the machine to look and see what was inside him.

 

she moved the thing around then stopped before pointing "there" I looked at the machine I saw a dot "a dot?" I asked confused

 

"Mark that's a fetus" she facepalmed "oh"

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"WAIT WHAT?!" Taeyong and Ten screamed. "oh my god Haechan is pregnant with Mark's baby," Jeno said.

 

"you guys should clean that vomit before it stinks up this room forever," Haneul said before leaving and bringing the machine with her. 

 

Haechan was silent, and so was I. I had no idea what do say or do. 

 

"I'll keep it" Haechan said. Ten looked at Taeyong worried. Taeyong just hugged Haechan "If you wanna keep it then you can." Haechan pulled away "Mark hyung... I'll give you a clean break from this, I won't make you take responsibility if you don't want it." I got surprised. 

 

Haechan.. "Mark hyung" I looked at Jeno "If you don't want to take care of the kid I will," he said. Haechan and I looked at him surprised "wait, what?" Ten said "I'll take responsibility for the kid, be his appa" Haechan's eyes widened in realization "oh Jeno," he said softly

 

 

 

"You like me don't you?"

 

 

 

~~~

 

I was in the dorm with some of the other 127 members watching tv when Taeyong walked in. I looked at him kinda concerned he seemed zoned out. "Is practice over?" Johnny asked him Taeyong nodded and Johnny left, probably to go see Ten. 

 

"Taeyong is everything ok?" I asked "Haechan is pregnant," he said

 

Winwin gasped. 

 

Doyoung and Taeil had their eyes widened

 

and Yuta spat out his water at Winwin

 

and Winwin beat the crap out of Yuta for that.

 

I hugged Taeyong and sighed "so who is the father?" I asked "Mark, but if Mark decides not to take responsibility then Jeno said he wants to be the father of the baby" my eyes widened "Jeno? really?" he nodded "wow... I'm surprised" I said "yeah so was Haechan and Mark" 

 

Taeyong looked tired "hyung you should rest." I said worriedly "come sleep with me then. I feel better when I have you in my arms" he said to me. I nodded and walked to his room and we both laid down beside each other, he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

 

"two babies now.." Taeyong mumbled. "well at least we'll have some cute babies in our dorm," I said. He smiled

 

"Yeah.. yeah that's true." I his hair "sleep hyung" I said. He leaned in and kissed me, I kissed him back as the kiss turned deep and passionate, but then he pulled away.

 

"I think the readers have to wait for any this time" he said.

 

I blinked "readers?"

 

he shook his head "nothing. go to sleep Jae-bear"

 

oh my god that was adorable coming from him. 

 

we fell asleep soon after.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

man the final chapter is the next one. after that well... this book is over. but good news, there will be another book!

 

questions for today!

 

 

 

1. or nah?

 

2. how do you feel about Jeno wanting to be the father of Haechan's child?