Haechan

Idol Romance

I'm so tired... after we promoted for My first and last we had to practice for cherry bomb. and while at it we young!

I'm exhausted. I glanced over at Mark. I was worried about him too. none of the hyungs know but I have a huge crush on Mark. 

I don't want him to know however. "Haechan stop staring at me" He said annoyed. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"sorry I was lost in thought" I said. "Stop thinking and focus. We need to practice." he said. 

Mark... hes been so stressed. and I've been worried sick. all this work is really hard especially on him... 

We started practicing Cherry Bomb with the hyungs and I accidentally messed up. 

"stop stop. Haechan you did the wrong step. It's tricky I understand that but this is the right stepremember that" our choreographer showed me the step again. 

I nodded and apologized. "alright from the top. Until everyone gets it perfect." he said. watching us dancing the whole choreography again. 

Luckily this time I didn't mess up. I went to grab my bag. "Haechan. stay and practice more." Mark said. "what? I practiced enough and I'm exhausted." I said confused. 

"you were the one who kept us back to go through the choreo again. So you haven't practiced enough." He said. 

"I messed up once. I'm human just like you Mark." I said grabbing my bag and heading to the dorm with the others. 

usually we would go eat and It would be on me but we were all tired. I went to my shared room with Mark and changed into my pajamas. 

"You still need to practice Haechan" he said. "Mark I am sincerely sorry I messed up one damn step but I'm tired leave me alone." I said. 

"You wouldn't be so tired if you just practiced enough!" I scoffed at him. "Seriously?! Shut up Mark!" and with that we started arguing until Jaehyun hyung and Doyoung hyung came in and stopped us. 

"both of you go to bed." I sighed and went to sleep. Today was just a vad day for us. I'm sure tomorrow will be better. 

I was wrong. Each passing day our arguements got worse and worse. We had to switch roommates because everyone else couldn't handle listening to our arguements anymore. 

But one day it got to the worst point.

"I was doing the exact right moves! Stop acting like you are so perfect Mark!" I shouted. "I'm perfect because I work hard! Unlike you acting like a brat and being lazy!" I rolled my eyes "I'm a brat?! Look at yourself! I'm not lazy I work just as hard as you and the others!" 

"ugh! You are so infuriating! I wish you were never in this group! Maybe we could do better then!" Time froze at that moment. 

He actually said that. He said it. He seemed to realize what he said as well. His expression changed from anger to sudden horror. 

"I-I..." I turned away and went to my room. I couldn't listen to him. 

my heart broke. Did he really mean that? Would our group be better if I wasn't a part of it? suddenly I felt water on my hand. I touched my face and realized I was crying. 

And I cried to myself. "Donghyuck? honey are you alright?" Taeil hyung... I felt his arms around me trying to sooth me. 

"oh Hyuckie... why are you crying?" he asked. I couldn't talk. I couldn't say anything. I could only cry. 

After that day things changed a lot. Mark hyung and me never spoke. I even asked for the choreo to we young to be changed. where I wouldn't have to touch him. 

Everyone in the group knew how bad it was. and they were incredibly worried about us. 

But what could I say? What could I do? Mark hyung said what he said. I worked even harder since that day. I had to prove him wrong. 

I pushed myself more and more. but while practicing cherry bomb My vision got blurry. 

ah that's right... I haven't been eating for the past two days. 

"HAECHAN!" I heard Winwin scream before I fell unconcious. 

I woke up in a hospital bed. The lights are too bright... I'm so thirsty... and hungry... I looked around and nobody was here.

Then the door opened and Mark was there. why is he here? "you fainted during practice." He said. 

Great... I'm gonna get shouted at again for keeping everyone behind. But instead Mark hugged me. and I mean hugged me tightly. Like he was afraid I'd disappear if he didn't hold me tight enough. 

"Why weren't you taking care of yourself? You could die if you don't eat and stay hydrated." He said. 

"I'm so sorry for what I said that day.. I never meant it. Haechan you are such an important part of this group. Without you this group would never be whole no matter how many members join us."

He... didn't mean it? "I love you" the words slipped out before I could even think. 

He pulled away fron the hug and stared into my eyes. I couldn't say anything I was mortified. 

but then I felt his lips on mine. kissing me deeply, passionately, my heart couldn't and wouldn't stop pounding in my chest. I closed my eyes however and kissed him back. 

his lips felt so soft. and tasted like... haha... watermelon. his favorite. 

this feeling... I never wanted it to go away. We pulled away for air. "I love you too" He said. 

Things significantly improved since. fans even say we looked closer then before. that's because we weren't just best friends now. 

we were boyfriends now. Our love was stronger then our fight. Our love.. was so beautiful. 


"Haechan wake up!" Mark woke me up. 

Our love was just a dream...


and we would only reach our love through a huge fight. our summer fight. 


oops. well can't have Markhyuck date just yet. also. we are still in between eras hehe. 

I can't let the story move too quickly.