Doyoung

Idol Romance

e ended up calling the police but we also started searching for Taeil ourselves. I was getting stressed out and started snapping easily. I couldn't think straight I was so worried about him... I felt my phone go off and checked the message, I was so angry because it was Jungwoo texting saying he found Lucas. 

I was annoyed already because I didn't want him to get hurt. Taeil hyung is a really good person and.... and... and.. I care about him.. I don't care about him like I care about others.... and I can't...

I shook my head, no! I have to find him and I have to make sure he is safe and sound back in our dorms. "Taeil hyung!" I shouted "Taeil hyung!" I know this seemed stupid cause someone could come hurt me, or do whatever if it's a fan but I need to find him.

I just didn't know where to look... What do I do? I bumped into Jungwoo and Lucas on the way and we decided to stay all together. We searched for as long as we could, but eventually, Taeyong hyung called everyone back to the dorm. 

called... CALLED! "HIS CELL PHONE! HE MUST STILL HAVE HIS CELL PHONE!" I shouted. Jungwoo got surprised and nodded "yes he does.." we knew his phone was kinda outdated, it wouldn't light up nor would it make any sound. We went back to the dorm and sent him a message.

if he could reply... we could get him back... But this was a huge long shot... 

 

We all stared at my phone just waiting for it to light up with a message from him.. please... please...

 

"D-Doyoung.." We heard a quivering fearful voice speak so soft. "Taeil hyung... are you ok?" I asked hesitantly. "He's fine. Just with his wife." A female voice said... wait wife? "Who said you were his wife? I wanna see those papers" Haechan said with an attitude. 

Mark covered his mouth. "We will be after he signs the papers or else his precious foul person will die." at that moment all of us froze. "Doyoung!" I felt Jaehyun tackle me to the ground as a gunshot rang out. My heart was racing in fear and I could hardly register Jaehyun and Taeyong trying to get me to answer.

I got up and grabbed the phone handing it to Jungwoo and staring at him until he realized what I wanted and ran to the computer. "Stop! I'll sign just don't hurt him please!" I felt my heart ache at his defeated broken voice full of tears.

Jungwoo showed me his screen and I grabbed Mark's phone and went to call the police and sent them the location Jungwoo had given me. 

all we had to do was keep the girl from finding out and we would be safe... he would be safe..

i went back out and the girl and Haechan were arguing over something stupid. luckily it was keeping her distracted though. 

I kept waiting and waiting but eventually we heard her shout "hey! h-how did you find us?! no wait!" the phone call ended then. 

Mark's phone rang and he answered. "Hello? wait really? ah yes please bring him to this address" he told them our address and hung up.

"Taeil hyung is on his way home to us now." he said with a bright smile. all of us sighed in relief and happiness. soon enough the door opened and Taeil hyung was there. 

I jumped over Taeyong and the couch and pulled him into the tightest hug I could ever give. "thank God you're home..." is all I could say. 

he hugged me tightly and starts sobbing into my shoulder. I held him as he cried but I knew if I lost him again like this I could never handle it. 

so I kissed him. I poured my every emotion into it. all the love all the fear everything.

I could hear Haechan and Ten fanboying in the background

I felt him kiss back as our lips moved together in perfect harmony. 

it was like we were in a fanfiction. in a movie. whatever it was. Time stopped still and all I could think about was him. 

but eventually we needed air and we had to pull away. 

his cheeks were pink and his lips were swollen. he looked really really cute. but eventually the other members came and took turns hugging him while Taeyong went to cook him a nice warm meal.

I knew at some point we might have to talk about the kiss. and what it meant for us. 

but when he looked over at me with a soft smile I knew we were together now. and I was perfectly alright with that. 

 

 


holy crap im so sorry this was way way way overdue. 


I had a lot of stuff I was doing. and I was thinking about it. and now im gonna ask questions. cause im curious and I wanna make friends with people.

so I'll ask two questions each chapter. and answer my own questions. but I wanna know your answers too. the first question will be about the story. but the second one is more of a personal taste.


1. Do you like the couples in this story or were there ships you wished would have been together?

2. Who's your favorite NCT member? if you have one hehe


I personally love all the couples in this story except Kun and Renjun. im lowkey iffy about them but I cant do poly relationships. thay are a bit too hard to write for me haha. but if i could I would have put norenmin together and maybeeeeee Kun winwin and yuta. 


my favorite NCT member is our lovely full sun Haechan. I love him and his perfections and flaws (what flaws) 😍😍😍😍😍