Secret Love Song: Pt. II

Hearts Out, Earphones In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Secret Love Song: Pt. II by Little Mix

 

 

I think this version fits better than the other like how I think this song perfectly makes sense for our ship right now.

 

 

 

--🎧--

 

 

 

 

 

It's a late night again. They should be both sleeping. It's even weird that Jisoo is the one fast asleep and it was Jennie lying beside her with her eyes open.

 

It was maybe because she'll never be allowed to watch her, to look at Jisoo in the way she would always do when they are out. It had to be kept quiet behind close doors. It had to be done after the last song plays and ends. It had to be stolen moments when the lights are out, the curtain falls and the show's over.

 

 

Yet sometimes it's never enough.

 

 

She could remember how she's going back to her family's house and Jisoo would remain in her seat, in her place as nothing else but as her friend. As her best friend and member in their too famous group. How they'd have to keep it in that way. How they'd hug and smile at each other briefly. How only pecks on the cheek or the ghost of a kiss on the corner of the lips could be done before she gets out of the car. How they both have to hide what they really have.

 

 

How her lover can't be hers and she can't be Jisoo's on the outside, in the eyes of the public.

 

 

She had to remind herself every time that she can't lose her cool and their control. That she can't hold her in the streets. That she can't kiss her on the dance floor like how normal couples could. Like how she wishes she could.

 

 

 

She's in love.

 

 

 

She wanted to shout it out to the world. Shout it from the highest rooftops or skycrapers until the people hear it out loud. Jennie wishes she could do that even for once.

 

 

She was hers alone after all.

 

 

There was no need to ask if Jisoo would want to do that too. Each second spent, each thought shared and every moment together are enough to prove they're meant to be. They might be different in so many ways like pieces of puzzles but they still fit perfectly. She had fallen into her so deep just as the older girl is so ready to catch her. It could be the other way around too.

 

But they'll never let their guards down. They'll never let them see their real faces, like an expert clown. When the other half is away... they'll never let them see how upset they are, not even a frown.

 

 

 

Why can't we act like those couples?

 

 

Why can't we be like them? Why can't we be like that?

 

 

Why can't I say I'm in love?

 

 

Why can't it be like that, Jisoo?

 

 

 

Jennie wouldn't cry. Not when this kind of feeling was simply reoccurring. Not when Jisoo could tell immediately and would comfort her with sweet nothingness. Not when she still want to shout at the top of her lungs, to shout it to the whole world that they're in love. That they're both each other's halves and no one else's. That she was owned, heart and soul, body and mind by her and Jisoo was also hers since the very beginning.

 

 

 

We are in love so deeply and irrevocably. We can't imagine loving another. She's for no one's taking and neither am I.

 

 

I love her and she loves me back.

 

 

She's mine and I'm hers.

 

 

Why do we have to hide it?

 

 

 

She didn't want to live like this. To let their love live by not letting it breathe freely. To let other people stomp on it and crush it to the ground like it didn't mean anything in her life.

 

She didn't want to hide what they are. To always make a gesture for the love of her life then take it all down, erase it from a beautiful history. To act as if their everything can easily disappear, can be treated as nothing because it simply means nothing to others.

 

 

Because no one knows all about it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter