That Should Be Me

Hearts Out, Earphones In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I don't know if some of you don't like Justin Bieber but let's face it... That Should Be Me is something we all sang and even screamed onto. Play it y'all. I played the one featuring Rascal Flatts for this though.

 

 

 

--🎧--

 

 

 

 

 

She let out a deep breath.
 

 

 

It's funny how she just decided to take a breather and to loosen up after what seemed like a heavy burden and ache dragging her whole body towards the ground. Then everything changed in a heartbeat. Now there's a bigger war to sought out, a greater fight to win over.

 

Now that she has been aware, now that she just turn her head towards the noise... it seemed like everyone's laughing at her. Like the rumors and countless squeals were mocking her, pushing her into a corner and making her think a bunch of questions running in her mind.

 

 

 

Do you do what you did when you did with me?

 

 

Does she love you the way I can?

 

 

Did you forget all the plans that you made with me?

 

 

 

She wanted to ask her all that because she didn't. She didn't forget a thing about it. Not even for a second as if it's engraved into her mind.

 

Everything and anything that she would do, it was always her and about her. It should be her holding her hand and sharing the warmth from it. It should be her making her laugh even at the expense of her foolishness. It was so sad. Worse than anything else that happened in her life.

 

She thought more of those lips, those precious lips should only be felt by her. That those expensive or measly, big or small... all those gifts should be given by her. Not by anyone else.

 

 

It should only be her but now it seemed like anyone could be her.

 

And the other girl believes it.

 

 

The feeling of being replaced when she's still here... it numbs her inside. She knew she made mistakes. She was sorry for it and because she was, she let her decide. She let her decide and allowed for space because it seemed like the right thing to give. It seemed like the right time to part.

 

She didn't know that she'd use that time to replace her with someone else. If she thought she couldn't be there... if she thinks she couldn't be there for simple dinner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter