Enchanted

Hearts Out, Earphones In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enchanted by Taylor Swift

 

Tbh this is messy and done in a rush. Just read if you want to. This is just my pure feelings and all rn because of today's news.

 

 

 

--🎧--

 

 

 

 

 

"Aww!"

 

 

"Kiyowo!!"

 

 

"Ahh jinja, Lalisa! Give that back!!"

 

 

"You guys seriously look cute here!!"

 

 

"Lemme see the other pictures!"

 

 

"You guys!! You might tear it apart!" You looked at me as if asking for help. "Jisoo unnie! Help me with these two!"

 

 

 

 

 

It was another night.

 

 

A night where we're all together, having fun with just the four of us. It could've been the best night of my life with you. Your eyes and smiles are as the same as I have ever seen them. Full of life. Full of happiness.

 

 

 

But mine were lonely and tired when I should be happy for you.

 

 

 

I wish mine were the same. I wish that I didn't have to fake my smiles and force my laughters. That I didn't have to give out the opposite of that sincerity you still show me. That sincerity and love you didn't have to fake for me. And I hate it how I'm the only who feels as if I want the ground to swallow me up just to vanish from your sight. From this beautiful image I'm conflicted if I want to last or not.

 

 

I could remember the first time we met. It's like I knew you from a long time, a familiarity I never thought was possible to have from someone I haven't met. It was almost too simple and quick in passing, we didn't even dare to stop and talk for hours. We didn't do that till the next few days.

 

 

I couldn't really tell now how it went but I remember the feeling you gave me. Was I embarassed? Was I giddy? Was I full of life? I was stunned and it felt warm around in my cheeks as I went home. Too foolish, too childish like a teenage girl in love.

 

 

I think I imagined before that I would wake up the next day, wishing for that same night. I would wake up every day clearly stamping those moments in my mind. I would wake up keeping that memory alive, wishing you'd do the same. Wishing you won't let it go like I wouldn't forever.

 

 

I wonder if you ever felt the same because...

 

 

 

 

Maybe I was in love.

 

 

 

Maybe I was in love with you.

 

 

 

 

In love with having met you in circumstances that felt so right. In love with having such moment with a girl like you. In love with how the night was sparkling, making me feel those so called sparks I didn't know a quick instance could really do to me.

 

 

All these thoughts about who you are, what you like, where you want to go, when will you leave... turned into something else entirely. So much time, years spent with you made me know you all too well. So much time spent with you made them different. It was probably the long hours or boring days. It may also be because I miss you too. Yet the longing I have for you was different from how I should feel as merely your friend, your best friend.

 

 

 

 

11PM

 

 

 

12AM

 

 

 

1AM

 

 

 

2AM

 

 

 

 

I've been wide awake for ungodly hours. Those thoughts turned to restless questions. These questions kept gnawing at the back of my brain and suffocating my chest before I can even control them.

 

 

 

 

Who are you with?

 

 

 

Where are you going with him?

 

 

 

When will you come back?

 

 

 

 

Who do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter