Chapter Two.

Revenir

“Hi, Sehun!” a senior girl winked.

“Nice game last night!” A random boy complimented.

“Sehun oppa, go out with me!” A random girl shouted.

“Captain!” A senior from his basketball team greeted.

“Oppa! You’re so handsome!” some junior girls giggled as he walks past.

 

He was bombarded with greetings and confessions from left and right. He nodded, acknowledging them and kept on walking past. He was envied by the guys and fawned over by the girls. Aside from his basketball skills, he was one of the smartest people in school.

“Yo, Sehun!” Kai, one of is best friends, and the vice-captain of the basketball team came over and slung his arm on his shoulder. “I’m glad it’s finally Friday, five more lessons and it’s finally the weekend!” Kai grinned.

 

Sehun twisted his locker combination, pulling out his books. “Why? You got a date tomorrow?” he asked. “Hey, Sehun!” A pretty senior smiled flirtatiously. Sehun nodded in acknowledgement. Her friends giggled, fawning over how he acknowledge the girl’s presence.

“Damn, Jihyun’s so pretty! Her legs are a killer, too!” a creepy, broad smile spread on his face. “Ask her out, then.” Sehun advised. Kai shook his head, “Nope. She likes you. Bros before hoes, man.” A serious expression was plastered on his face.

“Dude, it’s not like I like her. You can have her all you want.” Sehun lightly punched his arm. “Player,” Kai stuck out his tongue. “So, you’ll ask her out this weekend?” “Nope. You know I only go out with girls from other schools, and besides I already have one.” He grinned. “And you call me a player.” Kai winked at the girls walking past, “Hey, girls~” Sehun laughed.

The bell rang, and the students hurried to their first class. Sehun shut his locker close and started walking to their class. “What about you? I’m more interested in your plans for this weekend.” Sehun rolled his eyes, “I’m not like you, Kai. I’m not interested in playing around.”

A figure bumped into Sehun, “Sorry.” The girl quickly says as a male pulls her. *Park Eunmi.* Sehun thought. “Well, damn! Would you look at those legs?” Kai muttered, biting his lip as he stared at the girl’s figure. Sehun smacked the male’s head, “Stop having inappropriate thoughts, doofus.”

Sehun entered his class, eyes stopping at a particular girl sitting at the corner beside his seat. He sat down beside the girl, eyes still looking at her. He saw her smile and mutter a quick ‘hello’. As he was about to greet her back, the professor came.

 

Class ended. He saw the girl walk out of class, her light brown hair bounced up and down as she walked. “Park Eunmi-ssi.” He called. The girl looked back, surprised. “You dropped your book.” He said, holding out the said book to her. “Thank you,” she awkwardly smiled and rushed out class. Sehun smiled.

 

 

When lunch started, Sehun met up with his friends in the school cafeteria.

“Are there any important meetings today?” Baekhyun asked, eating a spoonful of rice. “Nope, I don’t think so.” Suho, the school president shrugged. “Check the notices for once, Byun Baekhyun.” Kris shook his head in disapproval. “Well, I’m sorry for not being like you.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“So, Sehun. What are you plans this weekend?” Kai asked, once again. Sehun rolled his eyes at his friend’s persistence. This caught the entire attention of the group. “I told you, Kim Jong In. I’m not like you.” Sehun stood up as he saw Eunmi rushing out of the cafeteria with Jungkook, a junior from the track team. He neglected his food and calmly, but quickly walked in her direction. They bumped to each other. Sehun sees her close her eyes, probably waiting for the impact of falling in the ground. Immediately, Sehun catches her by her waist. Minutes passed, she opened her eyes and Sehun stares right at them, mesmerized. Sehun snapped out of daze as Eunmi stood up straight. She bowed as she said, “Thank you.” Sehun stared after her retreating figure. To avoid suspicion, he went to the counter and bought a can of energy drink for himself before going back to their table.