Chapter One.

Revenir

“Eunmi! Over here!” a loud voice booms throughout the whole corridor. A sigh escapes my lips as my face went red from embarrassment, “Taehyung, really...” Looking down, I walk faster to avoid the judging stares of people.

“Oi, your voice sure is loud. What are you? A human megaphone?” I snicker. “Ha Ha Ha, funny. Very.” He dead-pans, pulling me to our first class. “Slow down!” I say as I bumped into people, muttering a quick ‘sorry’.

 

Kim Taehyung, the 4D of the group and my best friend/cousin. With his orange hair, he stood out amongst the crowd. We grew up together as babies; showering together, eating mud pies, wrestling each other, borrowing clothes, talking about our crushes and casual sleep overs every weekend. People think we’re a couple, they didn’t know we’re cousins after all. No one knew, and we keep it that way. It’s a good opportunity to keep unnecessary people away from us. 

 

I pant as I slump on my seat, sending Taehyung a glare and muttering incoherent words under my breath. He smiles as he make a peace sign, showing just how much he finds the situation funny. This happens every single day; him waiting by my locker; running across the school and me murdering him in my mind.

 

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard a shuffle from the chair beside me. Looking up, I see Oh Sehun sitting on his desk. Managing an eye contact, I smile and greets him a quick ‘hello’ before the professor comes


Sauntering away, I get ready for second period when a voice called out to me, “Park Eunmi-ssi.” Glancing over my shoulder, I saw Oh Sehun leaning, elbows prop up on his desk. “You dropped your book,” he says, bluntly. “Thank you.” I smile curtly, retrieving the book from his hand. Awkwardly, I rush out of class and into second period.

 

 As soon as the bell rang, the students rushes out to the cafeteria. A yelp escapes my lips as I tumbles forward. Glaring at the culprit, I met eyes with Jungkook, who was grinning widely. I sigh as I knew I could never get angry with Jungkook for so long. “Noona, let’s go to the cafeteria before the hyungs eat all the food. Quickly!” he intertwines his hand with mine and skips over. A chuckle came out of my lips, seeing how happy the maknae was.

 

“Park Eunmi, Jeon Jungkook!” Once again, the human megaphone shouts. I sigh, covering my face with my free hand. “On second thought, why don’t we go to another table, Noona?” Jungkook suggests, his eyes glinting mischievously. “Why not?” I grin. Sauntering, we line up in the queue, waiting for our turn. After, we sit down on the nearest table available for two. Glancing over at our usual table, Jungkook and I chuckles as we see their dumb trucked faces as they stare at us. As we see them going over to our table, we gulp down our food and quickly escapes out of the place. Doing so, I close my eyes as I bump into someone, waiting for the pain that’ll come. Minutes passed, I feel nothing but arms around my waist. Surprised, I open my eyes and sees Sehun in front of me. I stood up straight, eyes looking straight at him. “Thank you,” I bow, before dragging Jungkook out of the place.

 

“That was awkward…” Jungkook mutters beside me as we walk to the school rooftop. I hum. “By the way, do you think they’ll give us a hard time for escaping them?” he asks. Right at that moment, the door slams open, revealing six panting guys. “You guys okay?” I snicker. They glares at me, “What was that? You two, seriously. Why do you keep on making us run around the school?” Jin huffs. “No on-" Jungkook interrupts me by covering my mouth with his hand. “Noona!” he hisses. “Sorry hyungs,” he apologizes, voice apologetic but his eyes gave it away. “Yah! Do you really think we’re stupid?” Jimin puffs. The bell rang.

 

School ended. Taehyung and I walks to the building together, making a quick stop-over at the ice cream shop. “What would you like to order?” The cashier asked, batting her eyes at Taehyung. “Babe, what do you want?” Taehyung asks me as he put his arm around me. “Cookies and cream, oppa!” I grin. From my peripheral vision, I see the girl scrutinizing me. “Two large Cookies and Cream, please,” he orders. We waited for a few more minutes before our order came. I snicker as we leave the shop. “Shut up.” He mutters. After finishing the treat, I take the tissue from the plastic. I laugh loudly as I see a note scribbled below it. “What is it?” his jaw drops as he read the words, “Call me when you get tired of her ;).” I continue teasing him as we walk the rest of our way.