Lotte World

Uncertainty

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

 

Maee grumbled to herself as she turned her back against the door; trying to go back to sleep.

 

“Don't grumble at me Maee! Get up already! It's already time for lunch. I thought you and Kwangmin were going on a date?!”

 

Date...

 

Maee shot up and opened the door.

 

“When did you learn about that?!?! And it's no a date!”

 

Daee smirked.

 

“Must have slipped out of Kwangmin's mouth.”

 

She was about to snap at her brother, but didn't.

 

“Kwangmin?”

 

“Well yeah. He came here to pick you up and I asked why, so he mentioned Lotte World. The kid's been waiting downstairs for two hours! Go get ready!”

 

Maee stood there in a small shock.

 

Kwangmin came to her house and has been waiting for her to wake up.

 

She thought he would have just left after ten minutes.

 

A small smile formed on her lips and she closed the door on her brother to get ready.

 

~

 

Maee slipped on her white sweater and left her hair down. Her jeans fit her perfectly and all she needed now were her shoes which her downstairs.

 

She walked out of her room and quickly made her way downstairs.

 

The TV was on, so she walked into the living room to see Kwangmin asleep.

 

Maee let out a small laugh and got on her knees before the sleeping Pikachu lover.

 

“Kwangminnie~ Wake up~”

 

She poked his nose and he shifted a little in his sleep.

 

Her cheeks turned a light pink seeing how adorable he was when he slept.

 

In a way, she wanted to go to Lotte World, but seeing him sleep so peacefully made her debate with herself in waking him up.

 

Maee yawned a little having the after effect of waking up from a good night's sleep.

 

No, she couldn't fall asleep!

 

She tried her best to keep her eyes open, but ended up failing and falling right back asleep.

 

~

 

Kwangmin's eyes opened in a blur.

 

He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

 

His hands supported him up on the couch until the rested upon someone else's.

 

Kwangmin looked down and saw Maee asleep next to the couch.

 

A small tint of pink appeared on his cheeks and grew in shade as her eyes slowly opened.

 

Her eyes slowly moved their way to connect with his and she gave him a tired smile.

 

“Oh, you're finally awake Kwangminnie~”

 

Did she just call him Kwangminnie?

 

He chuckled.

 

“And I see you fell back asleep Maee.”

 

Maee yawned and stretched.

 

“Sorry. I didn't think you would get here so early....and wait for me to wake up. That's very sweet of you.”

 

Kwangmin smiled and slowly stood up.

 

He pulled her up to her feet.

 

“Well now that we're both awake, how about we hurry to Lotte World?”

 

Maee smiled and nodded already feeling the excitement rush through her veins.

 

~

 

Their speeds matched each other as they dragged each other around to a new ride after another.

 

Maee never met a guy who could keep up with her speed when she would go to Lotte World.

 

Before heading inside to take things slow, both teens went on the Gyro Drop five times in a row!

 

If Daee were with Maee, he would have fainted by the third time.

 

As the two walked inside, Kwangmin smiled at Maee.

 

He was happy to have this day with her to himself.

 

Nothing could ruin the moment now.

 

“Hey Kwangmin!”

 

This wasn't happening.

 

“I haven't seen you since your last performance at Music Bank!”

 

“Yeah...”

 

Maee stood there; speechless.

 

Why did you have to come and ruin this?

 

“I was just walking around with Zhou Mi. He's never been to Lotte World and he demanded me to take him here.”

 

“You don't say. Well, tell him I said hello.”

 

“I'll make sure to tell him.”

 

He looked at her.

 

Don't look at her!

 

“Kwangmin, who's your pretty friend?”

 

Damn.

 

“I...I'm Maee...Lee Maee. It's a pleasure to meet you Henry oppa!”

 

Henry laughed.

 

“It's a pleasure to meet you too Maee.”

 

Kwangmin began to get jealous.

 

Henry was more popular with the girls since he's apart of Super Junior with the plus side of having Zhou Mi at his side.

 

The older boy shook hands with Maee.

 

“We should hang out some time. Hanging around Zhou Mi can get old, but I still care for the guy.”

 

Maee laughed.

 

She found that funny?

 

Kwangmin could feel his blood boil in his veins.

 

He watched the two make small talk until Henry checked his phone.

 

“Well, I should go check on Zhou Mi. I left him in the bathroom, so I should head back. He's probably freaking out.”

 

Maee giggled.

 

Do I even have a chance with her?

 

“See you around Kwangmin. Maee, let's meet up again!”

 

Maee waved goodbye.

 

Kwangmin held her hand tightly.

 

She looked at him in question.

 

“You alright Kwangmin?”

 

“What do you think of me?”

 

Maee was confused. What did he mean by that and where was that question even coming from?
 

“What I think of you? I think you're a nice guy and would make a great boyfriend for that special girl. Also in my personal opinion, I think you're adorable when you sleep, so whoever you marry is lucky to wake up and see your cute sleeping face!”

 

He felt his cheeks burn a little and Kwangmin looked off to the side.

 

“Thanks. That makes me feel better about my chances of getting with a girl I like.”

 

“Who?!”

 

Kwangmin looked at Maee and noticed how interested she was on who the girl was.

 

If only you knew...

 

He laughed.

 

“I'm not telling. You might go off and tell her. I want to tell her myself.”

 

Maee nodded and looked at the ice rink.

 

“Well, how about we relax and go ice skating!”

 

“Sure!”

 

The two laughed and rushed off to get their skates.

 

~

 

As the day came to an end, Kwangmin walked her up to the front door.

 

“Are you sure you don't want to come inside for some tea?”

 

“I'm fine. Youngmin is probably worried about me.”

 

Maee smiled and hugged him.

 

He froze, but slowly hugged her back.

 

“Thanks for an amazing day Kwangmin; even when you waited for me to wake up this morning.”

 

“It was nothing really.”

 

Maee smiled and opened the front door.

 

The two looked at each other and said their goodbyes for the night.

 

As Kwangmin walked over next door, he felt pretty good with himself seeing how he finally got some alone time with Maee; even if Henry interrupted them.

 

~

 

“What?! Kwangmin was with a girl?!”

 

Henry laughed and nodded.

 

“She was pretty cute. Her name was Maee, but she's too young for you.”

 

“Oh and like you're her age!”

 

“Hey! I look like it!”

 

Henry pouted as Zhou Mi laughed.

 

He wasn't going to lie, but Henry had a small crush on Maee.

 

Even if Kwangmin looked happy with Maee, he would do anything just to make sure Maee would be his.

 

~