How do I explain this without you screaming?

Uncertainty

 

Last night had been hectic after everyone had cake.

 

Kwangmin got into his pikachu kigurumi and began to dance around in it while his twin brother threw poke balls at him trying to put him into the poke ball.

 

It was kind of cute.

 

Maee sat up in her bed and saw the bouquet of white roses in a vase on her dresser.

 

Jeongmin didn't need to get her those roses, but it was sweet of him to do that.

 

RING RING!

 

She blinked and saw her phone ring with a preset ring tone that she was too lazy to change.

 

Her eyes gazed on the identity of who was even calling her.

 

Tina.

 

Maee sighed answered knowing Tina would keep calling until she answered the phone.

 

“Yes Tina?”

 

“So the concert is hours away I know, but we should hang out for the whole day until after the concert. That way, we can pick out our outfits for the concert! I'm so excited!”

 

“Yeah. I can tell.”

 

“Are you alright? You sound tired?”

 

“I just woke up sort of. Daee made me attend this house warming for our new neighbors and it lasted a long time.”

 

“So you went to a party! WITHOUT ME?!”

 

“Calm down alright? It wasn't a crazy party anyways.”

 

“I don't care! You could have at least asked me to go with you to this house warming.”

 

“Um, it was a private house warming. Besides, it's one of Daee's friends.”

 

“...were any of them cute?”

 

“TINA! Just let it go already!”

 

Tina laughed.

 

“Alright. Well I'm heading over in ten minutes, so get ready! I plan on making you cute for the concert.”

 

The line went dead.

 

Maee let out a sigh of defeat as she headed for the shower.

 

Her feelings of seeing the concert weren't the greatest back when she found out that Tina got the tickets. Not since Daee told her about his friendship with Donghyun oppa.

 

~

 

Daee walked in and heard the shower go on.

 

He had stayed over the night at the new house to hang out with Donghyun before he and the boys left for their rehearsals for their concert tonight.

 

“Guess she's going to the concert.”

 

He mumbled to himself and took a seat in the kitchen.

 

Everything just seemed right now that Donghyun was back in his life.

 

The shower turned off.

 

Maee always did take quick showers while still managing to wash her hair along with her other business. That was something Daee could never do.

 

He heard her shuffle her feet back into her room in a hurry.

 

What was she even in a hurry for?

 

~

 

Maee tossed on simple, but cute clothes on that she didn't really care for before rushing downstairs.

 

The siblings met eye to eye.

 

Daee smirked.

 

“Someone's in a rush.”

 

She sighed and grabbed a small bag.

 

“Tina is going to be here real soon. She's trying to make me look cute for the stupid concert tonight.”

 

“Look on the bright side, at least you can look amazing for Jeongmin~”

 

Maee twitched and threw a book at him.

 

“Shut up! I know he gave me roses, but a gift is a gift alright? Let it go and take a shower will you? You look like trash.”

 

She dove into the closet and searched for her shoes.

 

Daee pouted looking hurt.

 

“That's so mean. Calling your older brother, who takes care of you,trash.”

 

Maee looked out at him.

 

“Excuse me? I take of you!”

 

Daee took a step back as if arrows hit his chest.

 

He folded his arms in a childish way.

 

“Fine!”

 

Maee rolled her eyes and grabbed some shoes right as Tina's voice came from the other side of the front door.

 

“Maee!! Come on! There's a sale at the mall and I know I can find you cute clothes before they're all gone!”

 

Daee chuckled and waved goodbye to his sister who disappeared on the other side of the door.

 

~

 

Kwangmin woke up in his room with his brother hugging him.

 

Carefully, he got out of his brother's grip and walked out of the room.

 

His feet dragged him around the house.

 

Once again, he wasn't able to manage to speak to Maee.

 

What was his deal? He was jealous of how easy it was for Minwoo and Jeongmin to get so close to her. Would he ever be happy like them? To be able to speak to a girl easily without feelings distant?

 

Kwangmin walked into the kitchen and her scent still lingered.

 

Maee looked like a complete angel; an angel that was hard for him to talk to. He couldn't even compare to her. Kwangmin may be famous, but Maee was far from his league.

 

He let out a sigh and wondered if he could see her during the concert. It would be nice to see her once again.

 

~

 

Hours of shopping with Tina lingered on as Maee stood near Tina holding several bags of clothing.

 

“Tina, we've been here long enough. We should get back to your place to get ready for the concert!”

 

“Just a few more minutes. I promise we'll get there in time.”

 

Maee groaned slightly as her best friend went off somewhere deep within the store to look for more clothes.

 

She would think that spending her money so recklessly would lead her to despair, but Tina's parents made a ton of money in America where they work.

 

How they trust Tina to be by herself still amazes Maee.

 

“Okay! We're all done. Let's head back to my place and get ready for the concert.”

 

Tina began to drag Maee out.

 

Deep inside, Maee had a feeling they would be late.

 

~

 

Would she be there in the front row? If not, would she still be visible to them? Did she even have access to meet them after the concert?

 

All those questions ran through the boys' minds.

 

Kwangmin, keeping in silence as he held his pikachu plushie.

 

Jeongmin, staring at the ceiling making pictures with the dots.

 

Hyunseong looked at them and sighed.

 

“Hey! You two want to share what's on your minds? The two of you have been spacing out for at least an hour now.”

 

Both boys blushed and ignored the question.

 

Donghyun chuckled.

 

“Well, just stay focused. You guys can see Maee when we get home.”

 

~

 

Both Maee and Tina managed to get to their seats in one piece.

 

It was right next to the stage and it was a perfect chance for Tina to be near them.

 

Maee, on the other hand, was nervous about the backstage meeting.

 

She didn't bother to tell the boys about it, but would it have been easier if she did?

 

Maee sat down and played difference scenarios in her head of how things could go, but all ended with Tina screaming at her on why she didn't tell her that she knew Boyfriend.

 

Tina took note of this.

 

“Hey, you alright there Maee? You look troubled.”

 

“I'm fine....how do I explain this without you screaming?”

 

“Explain what?”

 

“Nothing...I'll tell you later.”

 

Tina nodded with a small look in her eyes before looking around on the stage in hopes to see Boyfriend soon.

 

~

 

She was there! Kwangmin couldn't believe she was right there before him in the first row at their concert!

 

He wished he knew how to wink because now would have been a great time to wink right at her.

 

Kwangmin began to rap during Love Style while looking at Maee; singing to her.

 

Whether she knew it or not, Kwangmin wanted her to notice him.

 

~

 

Was he just singing to her?

 

Maee blinked as she kept eye contact with Kwangmin until Minwoo showed up.

 

Now they knew she was here, it only added oil to the fire that was about to happen once the concert ended.

 

~

 

“Maee, I'm so excited! We're about to meet Boyfriend!”

 

“Yeah...”

 

The two girls stood behind a security guard who opened the door.

 

“Boys, I have two girls here who won a contest to meet you all.”

 

“Let them in!”

 

Maee held back a small laugh hearing the excited voice from Youngmin.

 

The security guard stepped aside and Tina walked in happily.

 

“It's such an honor to...hey, don't be rude! This is a chance in a life time!”

 

Tina pulled in Maee and silence hit the room.

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

“Maee?!”

 

Tina blinked.

 

“Maee, you know them already?!”

 

Maee sighed.

 

“How do I explain this to you...and please stop giving me that look Tina!”

 

Donghyun chuckled.

 

“Tina, right?”

 

She turned and nodded with a small pink blush.

 

“Daee's my best friend back in high school and we've been keeping in contact with each other for a long time.”

 

As Tina listened to Donghyun, Kwangmin managed to get to stand near Maee.

 

She looked over to him with a small smile.

 

“You've been quiet for a while Kwangmin. Am I that scary?”

 

Kwangmin freaked out.

 

“You're not scary at all! You're the exact opposite of scary. I just never found the right opportunity to talk with you.”

 

“Oh, well we can talk now. Tina seems to be the center of attention right now.”

 

“O-okay.”

 

She sat next to him on the couch.

 

The two fell into silence for a bit.

 

“Maee, I know Jeongmin and Minwoo are extremely close to you, so I was wondering if we could hang out tomorrow. Just the two of us at Lotte World.”

 

Maee blushed.

 

“Like a date?”

 

Kwangmin blushed.

 

“Only if you want it to be.”

 

“Well, Daee might tease us, so we can just hang out as friends at Lotte World.”

 

“Alright, sounds like a plan.”

 

He smiled and slowly the two began to talk more.

 

Maee found out more about the younger twin and began to trying to teach the boy how to wink.

 

Kwangmin tried his best, but still failed at it.

 

The two made a connection.

 

Tina took note of it and smirked.

 

“I see you two love birds are having fun.”

 

The two blushed.

 

“We're not love birds!”

 

Seeing the two blush and say the same thing at once made everyone laugh, but deep inside Kwangmin wished it were true.

 

Jeongmin began to feel the jealousy grow inside his hearts wishing he were spending time with Maee.

 

Everyone suddenly laughed at the sudden silence.

 

Maybe having Tina know about her knows Boyfriend wasn't such a bad thing.

 

Her only problem now was her school finding out about it.

 

~