Chapter One

Never Enough

KYUNGGI HIGH SCHOOL

“Soonkyu-ah, please I beg you don’t leave me. I love you”

“I already made up my mind about our relationship. Please don’t make it hard for us.
Please just forget everything we have and please just move on.”

“Do you even love me, Soonkyu-ah?” Sunny just kept silent.

“I’m sorry Taeyeon-ah” After Sunny said that she leaved Taeyeon.

Taeyeon didn’t know there is 2 person who just saw the whole conversation between Taeyeon and Sunny.

 

5 years later

When Taeyeon already move on from his broken life because one woman named Sunny.
Now he is already graduate from University and take over her father’s job with his step sister, Jessica.

“Where are him? Jessica began panic because can’t found her step brother in his office, because today there are going to meet some investor.

“Sorry, I’m late” the person Jessica wait finally come to the office.

“Ya, where the hell are you? We will have meeting with big investor in 1 hour”

“Yah, you don’t need to be so loud in the morning”

 

Hwang Mansion

“Morning, Hwang Miyoung , my only source of happiness in this world”

“Dad, please stop calling my Korean name. I hate it”

“Ok, I’m sorry baby. I just like to tease you”

“Oh Fany, I forgot to tell you today we have dinner with Mr Kim. Do you remember him?”

“Yes, I remember him dad, He is Taeyeon’s dad, right?” “Oh my god its been a long time I didn’t meet Taeyeon” said Tifany in her mind.

 

NIGHT AT THE KIM’s

“How’s the business? Going well, Kim?” asked Mr Hwang

“All good. Taeyeon and Jessica do well in the company.”

“Yah by the way lets change the topic. Fany, what about you?” asked Mr Kim

“I’m handle daddy’s company and also when I have time. I do a fashion”

“A fashion as a fashion designer?” ask Mrs Jung. A few years ago, after Taeyeon and Jessica graduated from High School, Taeyeon’s dad decided to re-married with Jessica’s mom so it’s the beginning life of Taeyeon and Jessica become step sister/brother.”

“Yes, Imo”

“Just call me Mom, since you’re our soon to be daughter in law” Mrs Jung just slipped secret between the elders

“What? Taeyeon slammed her hand into the table. Tiffany also mouthed "What?" She is very surprised to hear this.

“You should have your own family by now. You already mature enough. And also, Mr Hwang offer to do a business project with us”

“I don’t agree, I will cancel off the wedding” Taeyeon leave from the dining room.

“Dad, Mom, I will follow him” said Jessica 

“Sorry Tiffany, I want to tell you about this before” but before Mr Hwang finish his word. Tiffany cut him off.

“Do I have a choice then to cancel the wedding? I don’t have a heart to make you sad, dad. But, Good night everyone, I will leave first and thanks for the dinner” "Should I be happy Dad arrange this for me? But it hurt me when Taeyeon reacted like that like i'm kind of dirt" said Tiffany in her mind

“Mr Kim, do you think we should cancel the wedding?” asked Mr Hwang

“The wedding still on, I will handle my son. Don’t worry Hwang” answer Mr Kim sternly