Let's Eat Dinner Together

Finding Sugar Man
Please log in to read the full chapter

I turned around to see a young lady who seemed to have a frozen smile and a questioning look on her face. Did she recognize me?, I wondered. But she didn't look old enough to have been familiar with Sechskies and our music, I thought.

 

“Yes? Anything I could help you with?” I asked her.

 

The young lady shook her head vigorously as if to wake herself up from a trance.

 

“Ah.” She draws a deep breath. “My name is Sandara Park. I am Ahn Jaehyun and Gu Hyesun's friend. I just wanna say hi to Jaehyun,” she said nervously.

 

“Oh.” I replied, a bit relieved. I havent had any encounter with fans at the restaurant recently. It could get a little chaotic whenever overzealous people realized who I am. I would oblige to sign stuff and pose for photos with a plea to keep them for themselves and not post on SNS.

 

“Let me get him for you,” I said. I crossed the area between the counter and the kitchen and told Jaehyun that a Sandara Park was asking for him. Jaehyun was obviously pleasantly surprised. Giving Mino some quick instructions to take over his station, Jaehyun went out to the dining hall while I took my place behind the counter where I watched their warm interaction.

 

“Dara nuna! It's been a while.” Jaehyun had to bend to give his guest a hug and a peck on the cheek, which indicated how close they were.

 

“Sorry! I should have called for you later,” She apologized, her eyes scanning the dining hall to check if the other customers have been served their orders.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter