Happy Together

Finding Sugar Man
Please log in to read the full chapter

The popcorn is ready yet Dara is still on the phone with Mino who is in charge at the pet café today. Since our comeback, Mino has lived in Seoul to learn more about making music. He also helps Dara out at the foundation from time to time. Checking the time and seeing that it is way past closing time, I start to sulk. One look at me and Dara knows she has to hang up.

 

“See you, Mino-ya. Good night.”


“Good night Dara nuna. Say good night to Jiwon hyung for me.”

 

“Ne.”

 

“Sorry!” She picks up the remote control from the table before settling comfortably beside me.

 

Dara didn't have to apologize as I heard the entire conversation so I made a cute face to dispel her worry. I am not jealous; I got sulky only because that call has made our Sunday night a few minutes shorter. We have decided to make Sunday nights movie nights in which we take turns choosing films and sleeping over in each other's place. I always look forward to movie nights. You know, the buttery taste of popcorn and the sweetness of soda, or some other tasty treat I get to taste twice. Darkened room. Shared blanket. Cuddles. Did I say movies yet?

 

It's her turn to choose what we are watching tonight. So when she switches from TV to AV, I groaned in disbelief when I read the film title.

 

10 Promises to My Dog


“You know why I don't watch films about mothers and puppies.” I complained.


“I got you covered.” She hands me a box of Kleenex.

 

“Can't we watch Infinity War instead?”


We have a glaring conte

Please log in to read the full chapter