(1)

Cover up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"T-tae?" Tiffany whispered as she opened the door of the apartment she's sharing with Taeyeon, only to find the latter with teary eyes.

"Sh-she broke up with me," Taeyeon said as she lunged forward to hug Tiffany and to be hugged by Tiffany.

Tiffany spoke no word as she wanted Taeyeon to just cry the pain out, and asking Taeyeon would hurt her more as she would have to remember what caused it.

'I should be happy, right? This is what I longed for. But how can I when she's crying like this. Anything that pains her, also pains me,'  Tiffany thought.

She engulfed Taeyeon with her warmth and hug as the latter cried on the crook of her neck. After a long minute, Tiffany stood up and went to get something. 

"Here," Tiffany said as she hands Taeyeon a tub of newly bought ice cream and a pack of tissue. "Why do you know me so well?" Taeyeon got to mutter before sniffing and wiped her face then she dove her spoon to her favorite ice cream. Tiffany smiles as she watches Taeyeon, "I just do," she muttered to herself.

 

After an hour of Taeyeon devouring the ice cream Tiffany bought, "She told me she got sick of the cycle," Taeyeon put down the tub of ice cream. "She thought our relationship didn't fill up her goals and it was quite boring, so she wanted a time off," Taeyeon's tears unconsciously streamed down. "I gave my all you know," Taeyeon broke down. Tiffany hears her own heart breaking, not just because she was hurting because of Taeyeon's pain but also because she was hurting herself for loving someone who doesn't love her back. 

"Shh Tae. It's her loss. Maybe because of losing her, you will be able to gain something," Tiffany said. 'Or someone more important. Like... Like me, Taeyeon-ah,' She thought but she can only sigh. "I really want her back you know. But there's nothing I can do but to wait till I heal," Taeyeon sniffed.

Tiffany wiped Taeyeon's tears, 'Funny how I can wipe your tears away. But no one ever wiped mine, Taeyeon-ah. I really love you. At least you can heal. But I don't think I can ever. No one wiped my tears on these countless nights. Including tonight.'  Tiffany thought as she stared at Taeyeon's eyes. "I'll help you get better, Taeyeon-ah. I'll never leave you." She assured Taeyeon with a sincere small smile.

"You promise?" 

"I do." 

'I'll never leave you. Until you make me leave, I don't think I ever will. I'll help you. I'll pick you up. And maybe love you some more. I'll help you and make you feel things that nobody did to me. I'll just love you like this.' 

 

"Get up, Tae!" She said as she removed the blanket from Taeyeon's body.

"Stop it, Fany. I need to recover from last night you know."

"That's what we're going to do today, babe. Now come on and hurry up. You don't want to see me angry, hmm?"

"Fine, wait for me in a few."

"You better hurry up, Kim."

"I will."

 

The moment Tiffany parked the car Taeyeon laughed.

"Yah! Waeee?"

"Really, Tiff? A carnival?" Taeyeon laughed some more.

"Hey, I haven't been on a carnival for years you know. And I thought you haven't too. But I guess not," Tiffany exited the car with an annoyed aura.

"Yah! Wait up, I didn't mean it like that!" Taeyeon runned after Tiffany.

"What?" Tiffany asked in an annoyed tone.

"I also haven't been on one since years just so you know."

"Oh. I thought you've already been with your... uhm."

"Nope. She never took me here. So this is new. You're good." Taeyeon smiled at her.

"That's good I think?"

"You know why you haven't seen carnival for years?"

"Hmm?"

"Because you haven't been on a relationship for years for goodness sake! No one ever brought you here." Taeyeon chuckled. "Care to tell me why?"

'It's all because of you, idiot,' Tiffany chuckled at her own thoughts. "Well I guess, Mr. Right hasn't really showed up yet." 

"What if your 'Mr. Right' turns out to be a 'Miss'?" Taeyeon wiggled her eyebrows.

'If it's really a miss, then I hope it'll be just you,' Tiffany shrugged. "I doubt it will ever happen."

"Let's bet then." 

"We'll discuss about that later. For now let's get a giant stuff toy, I badly need one." Tiffany pinched Taeyeon's cheek. Taeyeon groaned in pain.

 

"My gosh. Fany. You're reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter