5180 miles

5180 miles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hey babe, sorry that I couldn't be there for your birthday." Sounded a dissapointed tone from the tall dwarf on the line.

 

"Aww, its okay babe. I understand, even me can't be in Korea for my birthday. With the other members" A cooing sound coming from the other side of line. "But please remember that my hearts is always be with you, love." 

 

A series of chuckle came out from the small mouth brunette. "Chessy huh ?" Unbeknown to the other person, Baekhyun's cheeks reddened just from the simple lines from his yoda. 

 

"Blushing hard I see." Baekhyun awake from his daydream. "Wh-what ? No! Who would blushing from such a typical love lines." Chanyeol couldn't help but laugh at the whimpered puppy sound of his cute boyfriend made.

 

But still deep in Chanyeol's heart, he can't remove the guilt feeling for his Baekie. He glanced at his watch. 

 

8:00 a.m.

 


'Its midnight in Japan.' Chanyeol thought.

 

"Baek." Chanyeol starts.

"Yes Yeol ?"

 

"Happy Birthday. I love you." The voice ringed into Baekhyun's hearing. He glanced at the wall clock. Its 12:00 in the midnight. Sharp. He feels touched. Despite being busy with their individual schedule. Baekhyun with the CBX's Japan promotion and Chanyeol with his variety show in US. Chanyeol always prioritize him.

 

"Thanks love." Baekhyun answered. He trying so hard not to break down into tears as he missed his giant so much. Nothing could be compared to his longing for his Chanyeol now.

 

After a mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter