13.

Grocery list: Bacon, cheese... and KIM MYUNGSOO!?

 

Sungjong’s POV (YAY! XD)

I watched as our manager scolded Myungsoo hyung for almost damaging Infinite’s image.

“Go to that girl and apologise, and thank that girl from stopping you!” Manager shouted.

Suddenly, manager’s phone beeped.

He scanned the text message and let out a heavy sigh.

“The stylist is retiring because of her pregnancy. We need to find a new stylist…” Manager said as her put on his shoes.

“Let’s go, Myungsoo.” Manager pushed Myungsoo hyung out of the door.

“FREEDOM!” Sungyeol shouted as he dived onto the leather sofa and the television.

I rolled my eyes at his childishness and headed to my room.

 

L’s POV

I cursed under my breath as we entered Mi Yeon and Ji Hye’s school.

We walked towards Mi Yeon’s class and Manager knocked on the door.

“I’m sorry, can I speak to Mi Yeon-sshi, please?” Manager poked his head into the classroom.

The sound of a scraping chair could be heard and everyone started whispering.

I leaned onto the wall as Mi Yeon stepped out of the room.

“OMG L oppa! You returned for me!” Mi Yeon tried to hug me, but I quickly pushed her away.

Manager sent me glares and I cleared my throat.

“Uhh… Mi Yeon, I’m sorry for what happened the other day. F-forgive me?” I tried to avoid Manager’s deathly gaze.

“Of course I will!” Mi Yeon squealed.

“Ok. Let’s go, manager.” I stuffed my hands into my pockets and walked towards Ji Hye’s class.

 

The manager got Ji Hye out of the class.

Once she saw me, she raised an eyebrow.

“What do you want?” She flipped her hair behind her shoulder.

“Uhmm… T-“ Before I could thank Ji Hye properly, Manager blurted out the most idiotic question ever.

“Did you style your own hair?” He tapped his chin.

“Y-yea…” Ji Hye nervously glanced at Manager.

“By any chance, do you like to design clothes, and do make-up?” Manager tilted his head slightly.

Ji Hye thought for awhile and ran back into the classroom.

Look what you did; you scared her off, idiot!

Seconds later, Ji Hye came back with a brown notebook in her hands.

Oh.

“M-my design sketches…” Ji Hye passed the notebook to Manager.

“When I’m bored in class, I like to design clothes…” Ji Hye sheepishly smiled.

Manager flipped through the pages and his mouth formed an ‘o’ shape.

“About just now… Th-” I wanted to thank Ji Hye but that idiot decided to interrupt me again.

“THESE ARE AMAZING!” Manager snapped the notebook shut.

“WOULD YOU LET ME FINISH MY FREAKING SENTENCE?!” I pulled my hair in frustration.

“Sorry.” Manager pursed his lips.

“Anyways, thank you Ji Hye… For you know, saving Infinite’s image…” I hung my head in embarrassment.

“MY TURN TO SPEAK! Are you looking for a job? Infinite needs a new stylist and I think you are perfect for the job!” Manager handed back Ji Hye her notebook.

“R-REALLY? That would be awesome! But I will have to ask my parents first…” Ji Hye bit her lower lip.

“Ask them when you get home, call us when the decision is made. Myungsoo, give her your number.”

“BU-“

“GIVE. IT. TO. HER.” Manager growled.

“Okay, okay. Sheesh.”

We traded numbers and Ji Hye bowed before going back to class.

I… have her number… :)

_____________________________

WOOHOOOOOO

SHINee COMEBACK~~~~~

ANYONE EXCITED FOR THEIR NEW MV (WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED SOON)?

 

MEEE.

LOL.

 

ANYWAYS.

 

UPDATE FOR CELEBRATIONNNNN :D

 

PARTEHHHH TIMEEEEE. XD

p.s. WHY IS THE COMMENT SECTION SO QUIET? D: