Chapter 2

You and I

 

Chapter 2

Finally they arrived at the cinema. "mm Junhyung.." Hyuna suddenly speak. "yes???" Junhyung look at her. "when will you let go of my hand???" ask Hyuna. Junhyung look at his hand. "no.. I don't want to..." Hyuna shock. "w..why????" Hyuna ask again. "because we are dating.." Junhyung smile. Hyuna is still shock. "j..just today..." Hyuna said will looking at the floor. "if you want just today.. Ok, today.. But if you want to date another time.. I'll be there.. Just call or.." "aegyo text???" Hyuna ask. "yeah... That also can.." said Junhyung shy. "ok.. Let's go to the cinema.." Hyuna pull Junhyung hand. "err.. Actually that text was not a aegyo text.. Really.." Junhyung denied.

"no.. It is an aegyo text.."

"no.. Hyuna.. That was not an aegyo text.

"yes.. It is.."

"no.. It is not..."

"yes..."

"no,.. Uurrghh i hate aegyo.."

Hyuna smile.

They buy the ticket. "oh... You guys are cute together..." said the cashier. Both of them smile. "what story did you guys wanna watch..." ask the cashier. Junhyung and Hyuna look at each other.. They suddenly smile. "Sector 7 please.." said both of them. The cashier shock. "why would a lover watch that action movie on their date??" the cashier ask. They just smile.

As they enter, "wait.. Don't you said that you want to watch Chipmunk???" ask Hyuna. Suddenly Junhyung stop. "Junhyung ah.." Hyuna push him. "damn!!!  I forgot... Ahh.. It's ok.. Tomorrow we go again." said Junhyung while smilling. Suddenly Hyuna point her finger at someone. "Oh.. Isn't that Hara??" ask Hyuna.  "oh... Yeah..." Hara turn around, "oh.. The sweet couple.. Hey Junhyung, Hyuna." Hara greet them.. "what sweet couple??" Hyuna ask. "don't act, Hyuna. You like that tittle.. Aren't you??" Hara smiled. Hyuna shock. Hara is Hyuna enemy and Hara hate Hyuna.

Hyuna grab Junhyung hand and go sit at the front seat.

=Hyuna pov=

            What the heck is wrong with this ? Yes. I admit. I like that tittle. But i'm not a desperate person who willing to come to the cinema just to see her crush. You are desperate, Hara. Junhyung ask me. Only me. But you?? Don't you think i donno what you done last week.. Begging him to take you to the cinema??? That's funny. But actually, My heart hurt hearing that statement. It killing me. What if Junhyung knew that i love him??

=end of Hyuna pov=

In the middle of the filem. "Hyuna... Did you mad again seeing me talking to Hara." ask Junhyung suddenly. "huh??? Why would i be angry?? I just angry because i see her.. Nothing to do with you..." said Hyuna.

"eeeeiiii... Lying.. Hyuna is lying....."

"hey.. No.. I just don't like her.. That's all."

"No.. Kim Hyuna is lying.. Its about me right?? You are jealous right??"

"you are aegyoing..... Junhyung is aegyoing.. Hahaha"

"n..no i dont.... Don't change the topic.. You like me arent you???"

Both of them were shock. "what the heck am i thinking??" Junhyung think, "what the heck is he talking." Hyuna think. Hara who sitting 5 rows behind them is really mad.

"hmm... Hehe.. Where shou...should we go later??? Shopping???" said Junhyung but he is not looking at Hyuna. "oh... hmm.. That sound great.." Said Hyuna and also she doesnt look at him. "could you look at me??" ask Junhyung suddenly. "ok.. Together... 1,2,3". Both of them look at each other and.. Kyaaa~!!!!!! Their lips meet~!!! Junhyung and Hyuna look at each other.. And the stalker also shock(Hara).

Junhyung look at her.. Hyuna slowly get her lips away and suddenly Junhyung grab Hyuna and kiss her. Hyuna eye is about to burst. (everyday i shock~! SHOCK~) Hyuna tried to push Junhyung but Junhyung doesn't even move. Hara at the back was like.. 0.0

After the movie. Hyuna and Junhyung were awkward.  "mm.. About the thing.. I'm sorry if you don't like it." Junhyung said. Hyuna nod.  "oh.. You don't like it.. Ok.. Sorry..." Hyuna slowly reach for Junhyung hand. Slowly, she grab Junhyung hand at hold it tight. "you like it aren't you." Junhyung smile. Hyuna nod again. "ok.. Let's go home.."