Chapter 1

You and I

 

Chapter 1

 
   

 

 

 

 

       
     
 

From:준형오빠<3

Hyuna, can you  teach me math please.. I'm blank...:}

-your JOKER<3-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyuna was looking at her phone. “Text aegyo???” she taught. She laugh. She run downstair and meet her neighbour, Junhyung. “yes.. you are here.” Said Junhyung happy. “What about math???” she ask.. “Nothing... can you please companied me to the cinema. The chipmunk is out…Alvin and the Chipmunk 3... Can’t u?” Junhyung ask. “Ok.. But I must get ready.” Hyuna run into his house and changed. Junhyung had to wait for about 45 minute. He is losing his mind. “yah~!!!!!!! Kim Hyuna~!!!!!!! Palli~!!!!!!!!” Junhyung scream like a crazy guy. “wait.” Hyuna scream from upstairs.

“we are not dating so just wear anything..” Junhyung scream. Hyuna was shocked. The way Junhyung said that just want to watch the movie. Not going out with Hyuna. Hyuna cry. Hyuna actually like Junhyung for about 7 years now and to hearJunhyung said that is definitely painful.

Hyuna run to Junhyung. “oh..you ready..” said Junhyung. Hyuna just pass Junhyung and just went to the bus stop. “did I say something???” Junhyung think.

=at the bus stop=

"Hyuna???" Junhyung try to speak with her. Hyuna doesn't answer Junhyung. "Hyuna???" Junhyung called her again. "oh.. The bus here." Hyuna get up and get into the bus.

=in the bus=

Hyuna got in and sit. Junhyung sit beside her. Hyuna look at another place and doesn’t even look at Junhyung. Junhyung feel weird. “Did you mad at me??” Junhyung ask. “no..” said Hyuna short. “but why you look like you in a bad mood??” Junhyung ask again. “nothing.” Hyuna answer with a low tone. “really??” ask Junhyung again. “yes.” Said HYuna. Junhyung look at her and Junhyung realize that she is shimmering. Junhyung suddenly hug her. Hyuna was shock. “Junhyung… what are you doing.. let go of me.WE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BAS...!!"  Hyuna scream. "you are shaking....can't a boy hug his bestfriend???" Junhyung said. Hyuna is blushing..

=Junhyung Pov=

Did i hurt her?? Anything that i said. Usually she would smile if i ask her out. But after i said that this is not a date.........

Oh no~!!!!! I said it was not a date..... That why she doesn't talk to me... We in our way to the bus station. But she still doesn't talk to me.. Why Hyuna?? Are you really mad at me.. Speak??? Said that you mad. Oh god.. She doesn't even look at me... We are in the bus. All the seat were full. I can only sit beside her. Should i sit beside her?? Will she kill me??

I sit beside her. "Did you mad at me???" i ask. "no.." she answer shortly. "but why you look like you in a bad mood??” I ask again.“nothing.” Hyuna answer with a low tone. “really??” i askagainjust to make sure. “yes.” Said Hyuna.She look so sad. oh... Wait... She is shimmering. She is cold right??? What should i do??? Sho..should i hug her???? O..or.. Should i hold her hand??

=end of Junhyung pov=