Chapter 4

You and I

 

Chapter 4

Junhyung get up  and run after Hyuna. At the middle of the hallway. "Hyuna~!!!!!!!!" Junhyung scream. Hyuna turn around and Junhyung suddenly hug her. "Ju..Junhyung... Everyone is looking... Let go of me..." Hyuna push Junhyung. Junhyung hug her even tight. "Junhyung.. Please.." Junhyung look at Hyuna. "come here.." then Junhyung suddenly kiss Hyuna while the headmaster were passing by.... The headmaster eyes were like.. O.O...

"what do you think you doing here???? In the middle of the hallway...." the headmaster scream. "and Junhyung... This year is you last years.. You should study and you are the school top student... Why did you kissing someone here...??" ask the headmaster....

Junhyung look at Hyuna. "Sorry teacher.. But i think.. I love this person more than my life so..." Junhyung kiss Hyuna again. "uuugghh.. Teenagers... After you done with this thingie.. Go to library,...." said the headmaster while touching his head.. "this is a headache..."

"our headmaster is funny..." said Hyuna... "i know..." they smile.

THE NEXT DAY...

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hara scream. "hara,,... Relax..." Seunghyun triend to comfort Hara,,. "they are what now????" Hara ask.. "couple..." "ok.... Huh,,,,,, ok... So, now Junhyung and that is a couple???" Hara cant breath.(i can't take my breath.. Breath.. Breath... Hehe!) hara turn his head to the right and saw Hyuna and Junhyung. "yah~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hara scream.

Hyuna and Junhyung both look at Hara. "you... You...... You........ You stole my life.... You are a totally ~!!!!!!!" Hara scream at Hyuna... Hyuna was about to cry... "Junhyung ah... She is mocking me...." Junhyung look at Hyuna. "give me the rubber band.." "for what??" ask Hyuna. "just look."

Junhyung aim at Hara. "what are you gonna do??? Shoot that rubber band to me???" Hara said. Junhyung aim and..............

TIK~!

"JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!" Junhyung shout. "ahhh,.," Hara in serious pain. Hyuna just laugh. "don't care about her anymore ok???" Junhyung hold Hyuna hand.. "just think about me..." Junhyung said. Hyuna smile and hold Junhyung hand tight,.. They just leave and leaving Hara with the rubber band...

"we are so mean..." said Hyuna.. "she deserve it actually.. He is mean to my Hyunaie...." said Junhyung. "Hyunaie??? What word is that???" "my love word for you^^" Junhyung said while smilling. Then they kiss>///< THE END....

It is short and kinda boring storyline but, enjoy it and try to imagine^^

-Aina Shahirah^^-

Malaysian people who really love BEAST<3