Chapter 3

You and I

 

Chapter 3

=at night=

=Hyuna pov=

He kiss me.. He really kiss me.. Ah~!!! I'm going crazy~!!!! Kyahahahaha~!!! Hyuna.. Is this the best moment in your live??? YES`!!!!!!!! Kyaaa... Waaahh. I can't stop smiling.. My mother think i'm crazy.. Haha~!!

=end of Hyuna pov=

=Junhyung pov=

I kiss her.. I really kiss her.. Damn, i can't control myself. She is so pretty... He eyes.. Her nose, her lips. Everything is like,.. Perfect. Her lips is like... WOOOAAAHH,,. (<==whoever who watch gag concert will know what is this..). I  think ill repay her love. Should i.. Yup.. I think so.

=end of pov=

The next day, Hyuna and Junhyung feel awkward. "what the heck... What is wrong with you guys??" ask Doojoon and Gayoon, Junhyung and Hyuna bestfriend. "ok.. Why.. Speak!" Doojoon shout. "do you think this is a court.. Shut up.." Gayoon slap Doojoon head. "ya~!!! No play play with the head~!!!!" Doojoon shout. "oh.. You guys.... Stop fighting... Please.." said Hyuna. "uh..... Ok.. Speak.. What is wrong with you to??" Gayoon ask again. "did something happen??? Junhyung, what did you do to Hyuna???" Doojoon ask. "nothing... Just......" Junhyung startled,  "Just????"  "ok.. I gotta go... Bye.." Hyuna stand  and leave. Junhyung just look at her and..

"She is crying???? Why??? I saw the tears...."

=Hyuna pov=

Did he playing with me?? Why... Did he just kiss me and doing nothing?? Is that it?? That's all. Or.. Did i'm the one we expect something?? Yes.. I'm the one.. Only me.. And why are we awkward suddenly??? We were fine the moment we held each other. Why suddenly change. Wait....  It's me.. It's actually me.. I'm the one who shy with him.. He smile at me but.. I.. Run.. That's why. And why did i blame him for everything??

=Junhyung pov=

This is my fault. If i don't do anything to her.. We might not end like this. She is crying. Why did i do that to her??? I love her. So much. This feeling had been in me for about 13 years now. The first time i see her at kindergarten, it was love at first sight. Until now,..  I'm 18 this year. I saw her when i was five.   She is only 2.. Her parent send her brother to the school. My first love was 2 years old?? Funny isn't it.. But, that is love. I don't think that i will find her but... Now she with me every time.