Six

Can I Say I Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin blinked several times while his brain tried to comprehend what Namjoon just told him. He sighed in the end before saying, "I'm so bored right now. I need to go somewhere."

"Where?" the younger asked.

"Anywhere. Any suggestion?" 

"Well, I need to do shopping for the café actually. Do you-" Jin did not give Namjoon a chance to complete his sentence. "Wait here. I'll get my phone." Jin disappeared into the house and came back in a flash. "Ready." 

Namjoon grinned to see Jin's entushiasm and hid his smile as they walked to his car. 

 

"So, how long have you been working at Underground Café?" Jin asked as he stole a glance at the shopping list in Namjoon's hand. 

"About two years." Namjoon answered as his hand grabbed some onions before putting them inside the cart. "Since it opened." 

"And you're in charge in supply?"

"Well...kinda. I do this and that." Namjoon tried not to reveal too much about his and Yoongi's role at the café. 

"Hmmm..." They went silent but only for a moment. "So, I don't know that your friend is trying to get closer to my cousin. Since when?"

"Hmm...last night?" 

"What?" Jin did not mean to make his coice sounded so loud. So when he saw some people turned their heads towards him, he apologized. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude." He lowered his voice when he talked to Namjoon who turned the cart to the spices alley.

"That's okay." Namjoon smiled trying to convince the older guy. "I was surprised as well. This morning...when Yoongi said he'd go on a date...with Jimin-ssi." He stopped to check his list again then reached peppers, coriander powder, garlic powder, sweet sauce, and barbecue sauce. 

"Is he serious? I mean does he have special feelings with Jimin?" 

"I guess so," Namjoon spoke while continued pushing his cart to the meat section. "Yoongi that I know will never try to get closer to someone if he doesn't feel anything towards them." They stopped talking because then Namjoon asked the shop assistant for beef and lamb and moved further to get seafood. 

Jin took the time to check on the younger guy who seemed to not have any problems talking to the shop assistants - they even shared a few jokes - even though sometimes he accidentally bumped his cart to the counter or other people's carts. 'So, why does he stutter and talk nonsense to me? Does he want something from me? What could it be?' Jin's fingers were on his chin and he nodded slowly a few times. Habits that he always did whenever he was confused with something. 

Namjoon got everything he needed from the list and it was time to check out. "Okay, that's all." He turned around and put on a smile to Jin but the latter was staring at the cart and looked like he was busy thinking about something. Namjoon observed Jin's facial feature once again. He was perfect in Namjoon's eyes. His face, hair, fingers. Even his crook index fingers looked so cute. "God is so unfair," he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter