Three

Can I Say I Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What was that about?" 

"Which one?" Jin answered pretending to not understand his mother. 

"You know what I mean, Kim Seokjin." Okay, she was serious since she used his full name. "I've never seen you acted and talked so impolite like what you did to Kim Namjoon. What did happen before between you two?" 

"Nothing, Mom." He tried to avoid his mother's gaze. "Well, he kicked a ball and it landed on my face." His mother laughed to hear that. "Seriously, Mom? You're laughing at my misfortune?" 

"I'm sorry, Darling. That's not what I meant but I can't help it. Oh, you must've looked so cute when you rubbed your nose," she laughed again and even put her hands on her stomach because she thought it was so hilarious. 

"Okay, I'm leaving." 

"Wait wait wait, Darling! Jin, are you really leaving?" His mother sighed. "He really left." She talked to herself.


Jin did not know how he had the courage to actually stand up and left his mother behind. He was upset, angry, and...and what? He did not know. Since he saw Kim Namjoon's face in front of him this morning, he got a bad mood. It was not because he got hit by a ball but...how could he describe what he was feeling at that moment? "It's all that kid's fault. Why did I have to see his face twice today? Aarrgghh!" 

"Are you okay, Hyung?" Jin turned his back and found his cousin. "Jiminie! Where have you been?" 

"I'm sorry, Hyung. I was with my advisor. She thought that I would need some help since it's my first time studying in Korea." Park Jimin was Jin's cousin and also studied at Psychology department like Jin but it was his first year. His mother was Jin's mother's little sister. He was born in Busan but raised in Ontario because his father wanted to start a new life in Canada. Jimin always went to English spoken school so the education system in Korea was a brand new thing for him.

"And what do you think? Do you need some help?" Jin asked. 

"Not really to be honest. But, I can always annoy you with questions if I don't understand something," Jimin grinned and it made Jin scoffed. "Of course you little brat!" Jin ruffled his cousin's blonde hair. "Ready to go now?"

"Yes. But, I thought your mom will join us. Where is she?" 

"I left her in the office." Jimin wanted to ask what Jin meant but the older guy cut him. "Come on. She can take a taxi later." 

They then walked together while Jin telling some jokes that Korean people loved but Jimin did not find it funny. He thought it was weird to laugh when someone got smacked in the head. "Oh God! What are you doing here now?" Jimin never heard Jin talked so rude like that. He looked at the tall guy, a bit taller than Jin, standing beside Jin's car. That guy blushed when he saw Jin and kept staring at him for a little too long. "The cat got your tongue?" 

"No...no...I'm waiting for a friend. Is this.... your car?" 

"Why do you wanna know?" 

"No...nothing," he smiled and the blush was still visible on his face. Right after that someone called him while jogging to the parking lot. "Joonie-a!" Jimin turned his gaze to the new guy. He had a black hair and small eyes and a serious face that pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter