One

Can I Say I Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home!" Namjoon shouted as he entered the house. 

"I'm in the kitchen, Sweetheart! Need some help here!" He heard his sister yelled her response. Namjoon then walked to the source of noises she made and found her struggling with the blender and something on the stove that Namjoon did not even want to know what. 

"What are you doing?" 

"I'm trying to make apple juice but I don't know why it doesn't work." Kim Hana tried to explain while one hand trying to push the blender lid and another one pressing one of the buttons. "It worked well when I saw Mom used it last week. But aah -" she yelled when the blender made a loud sound and the liquid that was meant to be apple juice covered her hands and some parts of the table. 

Namjoon laughed but quickly stopped it when his sister glared at him. "Noona, you know that it would be best for us to stay away from all these things," his fingers pointed at all different objects in their messy kitchen, "and you could've texted me that you wanted apple juice. I would buy it for you." 

"I know," Hana replied while walking to the sink to wash her hands, "but I just thought that it was a great idea to make it an hour ago." She dried her hand with the apron and sighed. "You're right. This is not our thing!" 

The siblings then walked out of the kitchen when Hana remembered something. "Oh, how was the competition? Did you win?" 

"Of course. There's no one who can beat me in an argument."

"You one cocky little thing," Hana hit her brother's chest gently and Namjoon only smirked as a reaction. "Listen to me, Joonie-a. One day you're gonna meet someone who will make you speechless." 

"I doubt that." 

 

Both of them did not know that what Hana said to his baby brother became reality in less than a week. 

 

Namjoon was walking to his first class with his best friend, Min Yoongi, when they saw a ball rolling towards them. "Hey, can you please throw it here?" They heard one guy shouted and Namjoon responded, "Sure!" 

He suddenly felt the urge to kick the ball. Yoongi then asked him, "What are you doing?" 

"I'm gonna kick the ball. Can't you tell?" He put the ball on the ground and kicked the ball to the direction of the guy who wanted the ball back. A smile full of victory was visible on his face because the ball made an excellent curve but then....

"Ouch!" The ball went too far and instead of reaching the guy who wanted th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter