Two

Can I Say I Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first time Namjoon did not listen to his professor. His body was there but his mind had been wandering around and playing flash back in slow motion about what happened earlier. His brain gave him the best picture of a guy. The one that got hit by the ball right on the face. Namjoon saw him, only him, before his eyes. He seemed to talk and walk so elegantly that his simple words like 'you're helpless' sounded like a bell on the hill for Namjoon. He gigled but then pouted because he did not know his name. He put his elbow on the table and buried his face into his palms. 

"Joonie-a," Yoongi elbowed his shoulder to get his attention and lowered his voice, "I know that you're busy in your own world but you need to stop now." 

"Why?"

"Because Mrs.Hwang is coming right...here."

"What do you mean Mrs.Hwang is coming he-"

"It means that she's here, Mr.Kim," Namjoon looked to his right in horror. ! "I believe you're busy with something else, Mr.Kim. That's why you didn't answer when I called you or when I asked a question." 

"I'm really sorry, Ma'am. If you don't mind, could you please repeat the question?"

"Too late, Mr.Kim. Mr.Lee here," she pointed at Lee Sungyeol who was sitting in front of him, "already gave me a correct answer." She then turned around and went back to the front of the class. And before she continued her lecture, she said, "See me in my office after class, Mr.Kim." 

Namjoon sighed nevertheless showed some manner. He bowed his head and replied, "Yes, Ma'am."


"Why didn't you tell me when Mrs.Hwang called my name and asked me something?" Namjoon glared at Yoongi after making sure he already put all of his stuff inside the bag. Min Yoongi chuckled and stood up then walked to the door. "I know you must be busy thinking about your princess, Joonie-a." When he did not hear Namjoon protested, he continued talking. "I know that you're attracted to him the moment you saw him. Maybe not love at first sight but you feel something, right?" Namjoon looked like an idiot, Yoongi thought. And the thought made him laugh. 

"What?" Namjoon demanded but Yoongi only shook his head. "I'm so hungry right now. I wanted to take you to the canteen but I forgot you've got a date with Mrs.Hwang. So, adios amigo!" Yoongi pretended to give a salut to Namjoon with his forefinger before disappearing into the crowd. Namjoon hissed though Yoongi's shadow was not visible anymore. He had no options but to walk out the room and go to Mrs.Hwang's office. 

 

"Come in," Mrs.Hwang let the person to enter her office. "Plea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter