Chapter 5 ( Remembering )💕🌸

I'm not alone , cause he's by my side 🌹
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan didn’t know when he becomes this close to his doctor, he starts to visit him from time to time to make sure he's saved because that the man who tried harming Jeonghan, he was wanted by the police. 

Jeonghan was too scared that day when he saw the news, and it’s like seungcheol’s reading his thought as he was there drinking a cup of coffee and mattered. 

“ Want me to drop by your place everyday ?! I don’t mind though .” Jeonghan was too scared to refuse the offer and now around 11:00 PM, Seungcheol dropped by with bags of pizza. 

Jeonghan clicked the door and blinked. 

“Hey, I bought some pizza today .” He grinned though. Entered after sliding his shoes and Jeonghan smiled softly. 

“ S-Seungcheol-ssi , you’re not forcing yourself to come right ?!.” He sat across him on the coffee table, sadly hugged himself as he looked away. 

“ If you’re saying something like that then I will get mad .” He looked to him seriously , opened the box of fried chicken . 

“ I have have never been this fond of someone before. I worked as a doctor for six years now and this is the very first time I feel like I should protect someone, make sure he’s alright, and think about him all the day long .” 

Jeonghan hearing and looking at the man with confused blinking eyes. 

Seungcheol smiled warmly. 

“ That of course means you .” 

Jeonghan’s heart didn’t beat like that in his entire life .  

“ W-what do you mean ?!” He flushed . 

Seungcheol staring at him lovingly . 

“ That means I adore you , I like your personality already , you’re so interesting .” 

He grinned after saying that , opened the cola and poured some on the glass for Jeonghan . 

“Can you be my friend ?!”

Again he’s in loss of words. 

What is with this man seriously ?!

” Seungcheol aren’t you already my friend ? During middle school days ? You used to sit next to me .” 

The man stood up due the shock , he looked down at the younger as he placed the front stray of his hair back to his ear and smiled sweetly to him . 

“ B-but your first name’s different now how come ?!”

The younger pouted. 

“ Of course my name changed , because my parents discovered and now each in other country and I'm here all alone .” 

Seungcheol’s heart beat like crazy . 

This is why he felt comfortable towards him ?! 

That is why he felt like something’s about Jeonghan reminds him of someone, but that someone’s actually Jeonghan.

Oh god.  

That’s because he actually knows this beauty, back then Jeonghan didn’t have such a long hair, it was short and he always wore glasses. 

“ You don’t wear glasses now ?!”

Jeonghan smiled softly , feeling happy to know that finally the man remembered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter