Chapter 1 ( The big mistake ) 🌸💕

I'm not alone , cause he's by my side 🌹
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up from a small nap around the afternoon period. Sit up and shivered ,hugged his slim body and breathed out slightly feeling so cold because he slept with the air conditioner on and wore only his normal house T-shirt , without nothing could hide him down . 

He took the light blanket he always put here on his small apartment’s couch . Wrapped it around himself and stared blankly on the ground . 

Smiled sadly soon and wiped the tears that suddenly start streaming uncontrollably . 

“ D-don’t worry baby , umma won’t abound you like how your father did , I-I will carry you all the nine months , I will protect you .” 

He sniffled , bite his lips to hold his sob back . 

He made a big mistake , a big mistake that never thought it could happen to him . When he thought that he finally found his life mate , the moment he shared his love with and lived happily everyday by his side was nothing but imaginary . 

” I don't need him, I will take care of my baby alone .” He told himself, stood up and went to change his clothes after he washes his face and brush his face. 

He has an appointment with the doctor today as he told him to come every week probably to check up on his health and his baby’s own. 

He went out his small apartment, closed it and walked towards the bus stop. 

He’s following his two months now and one week ago, he noticed that because of the morning sickness. His sudden change of body as he gained more weight, his slim figure become better as he weighted 42 before getting pregnant, but now he’s 48 and that’s really sudden changed. 

He smiled softly, rubbing his tummy gently while he’s waiting for the next bus to arrive. 

Mama will take care of you ~

 

🌸💕🌸💕

” Excuse me, I have an appointment with doctor kang today is he here?!” he asked the woman in the reception room looked at him then she looked at a certain paper. 

” Doctor kang’s not here today, but you might see another doctor, it’s okay .” 

Jeonghan nodded, bowed to the woman and left to wait for his turn nervously. He sat on the bunch alone at the corner there while all the seats are full of married couples, some on their final months pregnant as they joke around with their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter