Chapter 2 (The kind doctor 💕🌸)

I'm not alone , cause he's by my side 🌹
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up to feel someone his hair, touching it so gently as he stopped right when he opened his eyes, met eyes with him and the younger immediately flinched. 

” I’m sorry did I wake you?! I couldn’t help it, your hair’s so beautiful .” 

His heart skipped a bit. Both kept spacing out into each other for a while till the man said out.  ” The Iv finished, your condition’s better now so you can leave after I sign for your papers .” the pregnant beauty listened, looked to the empty iv as the handsome doctor took out the needle, placed a bandage where the needle was and send the younger soft smile. 

” D-doctor, what happened to me before?!”

He seems to be so emotional again as his beautiful hazel eyes getting tearfully which made the man sit on the chair next to the bed and look at him. 

” You had a panic attack, I think you were shocked by something and you haven’t cried like how you supposed to do, also when you’re like this it means that you’ve handled too much .” 

Tears streamed down from the hundred times today. Wiped them quickly as he stood up and bowed to the young handsome doctor. 

” I knew this is not really my business but can you tell me what happened ?!”

Jeonghan didn’t hesitate to say as he’s shoving his shoes on.

” The man of my child abounded me when I told him that I’m pregnant.”

He sniffled Send the doctor a sweet smile as he thanked him for taking care of him and after he saw that smile, the man lost words and everything on his mind seeing the beauty of an angel. 

” Thank you so much Dr.choi, I will make sure to eat well and get back my health.” 

He looked at him with concern showing obviously in his expression.  

” Jeonghan-ah, my shift ends around 11 PM and I’m a replacement for doctor kang, so whenever you feel down come and see me, I’ll be here .” 

The pretty younger felt his heart at ease for a moment, kept looking at the handsome doctor, never knowing why he’s caring so much about him although today they met for the first time. 

Or is he just doing his job as a doctor?!

He went out after that and noticed that he’s really feeling much better, how much hours was he unconscious. 

He took his phone out his bang and looked at the hour. 

12:30AM it says. 

His heart dropped for a moment. 

He went around 9:15 PM and stayed unconscious all this time?! No way. 

He runs back to the doctor’s room to see him packing his thing as his back facing him. 

” D-doctor Choi, Why did you wait for me?!”

The man flinched, turned back and send him soft wide grin. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter