Chapter 6 (You’re just too kind to me 💕🌸)

I'm not alone , cause he's by my side 🌹
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They finished eating few minutes ago and Jeonghan watched his friend standing out the balcony smoking . 

He pouted innocently , didn’t know that Seungcheol smoke . 

Will he’s growing man after all , of course he have smoke and drank before . The younger opened the balcony’s glass door , stepped out and the taller man turned around . 

“ Hey , I’m sorry I couldn’t handle so I used your balcony to smoke .” Jeonghan smiled softly , looked outside the starry cold night . 

“ It’s okay feel at home , I don’t mind you smoking inside too .” 

The man looked at Jeonghan as he finished his cigarette . 

“ That would be so rude , but thank you , i really do feel comfortable before I even notice that it’s you .” Jeonghan smiled warmly , hugged himself slightly as he shivered . 

“ Part of me felt too comfortable around you , that’s why that day when I saw you so broken I wanted to help you .” 

He’s saying that while pulling his jacket , went behind the younger and wrapped it around his fragile slim body . 

Jeonghan flushed , held that big jacket , felt so warm .

” I did felt that way too , you’re the same as before , cheerful , kind and so loved by other people". 

Seungcheol grinned hearing that . 

“ Will the same goes to you isn’t it ? You’re just like an angel , back then women and some boys become jealous because you were too beautiful that the teachers are treating you quiet different .” Jeonghan was surprised that Seungcheol still remembers these things .

He flushed once again , looked down as he played with his cold reddened pale hands . 

“ That’s why I didn’t have friends , b-but you approached me , played with me and I was so happy , still I'm thought because you found me when I was suffering so much  .” He finally looked up , has some tears around his hazel eyes , making the man taken back as he quickly stood closer and cupped the smooth cute chubby cheek . 

“ That’s because your eyes were showing how lonely you were .”

He looked at him from close , Jeonghan bite his lips , being just so sensitive during his pregnancy and that’s something Seungcheol know very well being a doctor . 

He wiped those tears with his thumb , feeling the thick beautiful eyelashes . 

“ I thought if I dated someone , my loneliness will slowly fade away and when it seemed like joonheon took a liking one me , I trusted him s-so.” Tears streamed more and Seungcheol wasted no time to hug him warmly , the back of his head . 

“ That was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter