Nine

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Seokjin paced around in the kitchen while rubbing his chin thoroughly. He paced to right before shakes his head and paced back to the left. He keep pacing around and oblivious to Jimin who leaning on the kitchens' door frame leisurely. 

 

The brunette chuckled. Seokjin hyung is adorable pacing around like a kid who cannot sleep. "Hyung  , what are you doing  ?"He voiced out his concern. 

 

Seokjin gasped in shocked and stop abruptly. He turned toward the younger who grinning ear to ear at the door frame. "Ah... You scared me Jiminnie. "He put his hand at the left of his upper chest. Trying to stop the erratic  beating of his heart .

 

Jimin laughed. He shakes his head at his hyung startled face. Adorable yet funny. "Why you pacing around like that hyung  ?"He asked while walk closer toward Seokjin who now sat on the chair at dining table. 

 

Seokjin rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. He do not know that Jimin observed him all this time. He felt his face burned in embarrassment."Um.. I just want to pack the dinner for Hobi and send it to the studio but... "

 

"But what  , hyung  ?"Jimin looked at his hyung in concerned. He know what his hyung thinking . He know all the time. 

 

The older sighed. "I afraid that they will mad at me for disturb them."He mumbled slowly but can heard clearly by Jimin who smiled a little. He really felt guilty  , Seokjin do not deserves to feel like this. 

 

"They will not  , hyung. Hurm... Why not you message Hobi hyung and ask him first  ?"He suggested to the older who suddenly face brighten up at his suggestion. 

 

"You're genius  !Hehe... "Seokjin clasped his hand excitedly before dashed toward the living room to take his smartphone. 

 

To  : Hoseok 😀
From  : Seokjin jin hyungie 😘

Hey hobi... Do you have a dinner already  ?

Send ✔

 

 

Seokjin stared at his phone intently.  Waiting for Hoseok's reply to come in his phone. He smiling wider when the latter replied his message one minute after he sent the message. 

 

 

From  : Hoseok 😀
To : Seokjin jin hyungie 😘

Not yet . Hyunggggg~ I'm hungryyy (・´з'・)

Received ✔

 

Seokjin chuckled at Hoseok's message. Hoseok is cute sometime. His fingers start to type the reply naturally. 

 

To :Hoseok 😀
From  :Seokjin jin hyungie 😘

Do you want me to pack you a dinner  ?I can send it to the studio... 😆

Send ✔

 

From  :Hoseok 😀
To  : Seokjin jin hyungie 😘

Sure  !I will wait for you hyungieee ~ (´∀`)♡

Received ✔

 

 

Seokjin laughed. Hoseok is so sweet. He shakes his head before going back to the kitchen to prepare the dinner. He hopping happily to the kitchen while smiling widely. Jimin who still in the kitchen raised his eyebrow at the happy older but chuckled when Seokjin only hugs him in returned. 

 

"I think I have to pack the dinner for Suga and Namjoon too , right  ?"He wondered by himself while rubbing his chin again. 

 

Jimin laughed. "Yeah . "

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Yoongi looked toward Hoseok who kept grinning while singing a little. He raised his eyebrow at the sunshine of the group but got ignored. He turned toward Namjoon who looked back at him as asking what wrong with Hoseok. He shrugged before focused back toward the sheets on the table in front of him. 

 

"Weird Hoseok. Maybe affected by V's virus."He mumbled slowly that only he can heard his own words. 

 

Hoseok cannot stop smiling to himself. He kept staring at the messages between Seokjin and him. He cannot believe that Seokjin who initiated the message. Maybe Seokjin hyung is open up to him more. He felt giddy all of sudden and he like the feeling. 

 

'I'm happy  ~'

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

"Hello  ?" Seokjin knocked the door hesitantly. His hand trembled slightly . Its a long time already that he did what he doing now. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter