Twelve

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin opened his eyes when his breathing turned normal and the pain in his heart reduced. He bit his bottom lips when a pair of sharp eyes staring at him straight to his eyes. He gulped. 

 

"N-namjoon-ah... ''He whispered slowly. The younger still staring at him with unreadable expression. Now  , Namjoon know his greatest secret. He feel like laughing. Why his life is so hard ?

 

"Why  ?"Namjoon asked slowly as if he afraid to ask the older. His face looked concerned. Seokjin denied in his head  , of course Namjoon will not be worried about him. Do not be silly Kim Seokjin. 

 

Seokjin looked down. Cannot bring himself to look at the younger. He felt guilty even though there is no need for him to feel like that. "I can explain..."

 

"Explain what  ?Why you keep secret from us about this  ?"Namjoon stood up and looked down at Seokjin furiously.  He felt useless as a leader. He ing do not know his own member is sick . Wow Namjoon  !Now  , you want to know about Seokjin's health after this years you ignoring him ?Nice one leader-nim.

 

"I-i..-"

 

"What happen here  ?"A small and cute voice made both of them looked at the kitchen entrance. Jimin looked at them with sleepy eyes. Confused. 

 

Seokjin's eyes watered while gazed at Jimin to ask for help. He felt like he is stuck between his heart and soul. His hand shaking and he felt he short in breath again. 

 

Jimins' sleepiness vanished when he saw a look that Seokjin sent at him. He looked back and forth between the latter and Namjoon before his eyes landed on the bottle which is on the table. He widened his eyes and rushed toward Seokjin . He cupped Seokjin's face while checking the older body for anything.

 

"Are you okay hyung  ?You already eat the pill right  ?"He asked worriedly and forgot about Namjoon that observing both of them silently. He caressed  Seokjin's cheeks gently. 

 

Seokjin nods to tell that he is okay. He do not want Jimin to worry about him. "I-i'm okay... Just... "

 

"What hyungie  ?"Jimin asked while gazed at Seokjin in concerned. Seokjin looked like he is nervous over something. He looked scared and also guilty. He frowned before he gasped when he remembered that Namjoon is there with them and the one who help Seokjin. He released Seokjin's face and turned toward Namjoon. 

 

"So, you know about this  , Jimin-ah ?" Namjoon asked with slow and calm voice. A voice that he used when he is in the leader mode. 

 

Jimin sighed. He cannot lie anymore. I'm sorry Seokjin hyung. "Yes. I know. "

 

Namjoon snorted. Now  , he felt even worse. His other member know about Seokjin but not him. "Is it only me who don't know  ?"He looked at Seokjin and Jimin for answered. 

 

Seok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter