Ten

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"I'm full ~" Hoseok patted his stomach multiple time while leaning more onto the couch. He burped and grinning at Seokjin beside him who shakes his head at the younger antics. 

 

" I will go back first. Anything else you want  ?"Seokjin asked while packed back the bowl and dinner box he brought from the dorm. 

 

Hoseok sat straight when he heard Seokjin want to go home. He looked at his watch. 10 p.m . Its so late already. "You come here by what hyung  ?"He looked at the older with concerned. 

 

Seokjin frowned. Why Hoseok asked him that  ?He glanced at the younger for a few seconds before continue what he is doing before. "Oh.. Manager hyung dropped me here but I will walk to go back to the dorm. Why  ?"

 

Hoseok shakes his head at Seokjin in disagree. "Its late already , hyung."He said with worried laced in his voice. 

 

Seokjin glanced at the younger before sat beside Hoseok when he finished packing the dinner box. "Don't worry. Our dorm is 10 minutes away though. "He smiled at worried Hoseok who frowned at him. 

 

"No. Its dangerous...I will send you. "Said Hoseok and put full stop for Seokjin to not arguing with him. The older nodded and agreeing with Hoseok who looked at him sternly. 

 

"Okay... "

 

"So  , lets go  !"Hoseok pulled Seokjin's wrist to follow him. Seokjin gasped while hurriedly tried to grab the dinner box on the table. He giggled when Hoseok happily pulled him to the door. 

 

"Wait. "A deep voice made them stopped abruptly in front of the door. Hoseok turned behind to look at Yoongi who walks closer to them. 

 

He raised his eyebrows at the pale man with flat face expression ."Why hyung  ?"

 

Yoongi shakes his head. "Nothing. I leave something at dorm . So , Seokjin can head back with me. "He said while put his hands into his jean pockets. 

 

Seokjin looked at Hoseok who frowned at Yoongi. Hoseok still hold his wrist and cannot seem to let go. "Hoseok  ?"He called slowly. 

 

Hoseok looked down at Seokjin then he looked at Yoongi back. The older looked back at him lazily. Yoongi stopped the urge to rolled his eyes at Hoseok who looked at him like judging him. 

 

" Why you looking at me like that  ?I don't have time to spend here. "He said to Hoseok but locked gaze with Seokjin who immediately looked down to his feet. 

 

"But... "

 

"Aish... Lets go  , Seokjin. "He pulled Seokjin with him without waiting for Hoseok to finish his word. Hoseok looked at them in disbelief.

 

"W-wait... H-hoseok he... "Seokjin tried to speak and pulled his hand away but Yoongi still dragged him toward his car outside. 

 

"Just follow me will you ."Yoongi asked nope more to demand Seokjin to follow him silently. He do not know why he felt angry right now. 

 

Seokjin sighed before stopped to struggle again Yoongi's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter