Chapter 32

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jennie• 

many things happened, summer passed and ended. It’s the start of the second term. 

Jisoo, Lisa and Taehyung were sitting under a tree near the club room. 

“Attending that class will be tough.” Jisoo said. 

“Really?” Lisa sighed. 

“Freshmen just have to attend their main classes.” Taehyung shrugged. 

“Jennie.” Jisoo called the brunette when she passed by. “Have you decided on your classes? Like the class for economics or..” 

“I-i-i-i have  meeting with Irene.” Jennie stuttered before running. 

“Jennie has been very awkward.” The two mumbled. 

“It’s all because of your pointless pushing!” Jisoo began to argue again. It’s just like their childish banter. 

“How am I at fault?” 

“Youre the cause of it!” 

“I’m keeping my distance!” Taehyung just giggled, the circle were used to the both of them bickering with each other. It’s relaxing for them to watch. It’s just like they were siblings whose usually fighting over nonsense things. 

On the other hand, Jennie leaned against the wall. 

I ran away again. 

Im scared that Jisoo will see me like that. Why do I keep thinking about these things? 

“Am I too early? I should’ve stayed and study more.” She mumbled while looking at the clock. Jennie went to the club room and saw Lisa on the door listening to a music. 

“Nini.” 

“L-Lili. What’s wrong? You’re not going in?” Jennie asked. “Are you waiting for someone? 

“Uh.. I’m waiting for you just in case.” Lisa blushed. “Can’t I?” 

“It’s not like that.” 

“Just now,I felt like I was one step behind!” Jisoo felt something while buying snacks for the circle. 

 

“Nini, you can act like you always do.” 

Although lisa said that but she’s behaving differently right now. As I thought it’s not impossible not to be concerned about it. 

“Nini, your arms and feet are are in sync.” Lisa said. 

“Sorry. For some reason I just can’t seem to act normally.” 

“No thats.. rather fresh that Cu..” Lisa cleared while blushing. “I think that was cute of you.” 

Lisa wouldn’t say such things! I’m at my limit. I really want to escape but I’ll endure it until we get to the club room. There should be someone there. Right? 

But the moment they got into the room there were no members yet. 

No way! 

“I-I’ll go get something to drink.” Jennie ran away again. 

I feel like running away. What should I do?! She wouldn’t say such thing? 

“If I go back, Jisoo will be there too.” Jennie mumbled and sat down after getting a drink from the vending machine. 

This is the first time I’m so restless even though It’s just the club room. Up until recently it has always been a fun and comfortable place for me. 

Its like everything has changed without me realizing it. 

I don’t like it. 

Why can’t things just stay the same? 

 

 

•Jisoo• 

jisoo was buying cakes for their snack. The main reason is actually for Jennie. 

I want to win Jennie over but all I can think of is giving her food. 

Well, this is the safest method anyway. It doesn’t mean I . 

But based on the past this is highly effective. 

 

•Chaeyoung• 

 

Jisoo was on her way back to the club room from buying snacks. She happened to bumped with Chaeyoung. 

“What a coincidence.” Jisoo chuckled. 

“H-hello. What are you doing here?” 

“Just went to get some cakes.” 

Could it be that I really fell for her so hard? 

“Chaeyoung, what cake do you like?” Jisoo asked. Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter