Chapter 28

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jisoo• 

it was early in the morning while they were having a weird or most likely awkward breakfast. Lisa and her dad keeps glaring into each other. 

“Geez. What a bad mood early in the morning.” Her mom sighed. 

Last night, what happened was, Lisa and her dad was having a fight verbally until both of them got a slap from her mom for them to shut up. 

“Thanks for the meal./I’m going to the field.” Lisa and her dad said in unison. 

“Sorry about that, it happens a lot.” Her mom smiled at them. 

“Why are they such in bad terms?” Joohyun asked. 

“Lisa was so angry when we left Thailand and settled here in a countryside of Korea. She was trained by her dad in hope of succeeding in his plan. But Lisa left which made her dad enraged.” Her mom sighed again before she continued. 

“ever since then, Lisa gives up easily. She gets fever before her birthday, she’s always second in all activities, even the girl she likes would come to her for an advice. She really has a bad luck.” 

“Wow. Lisa your mom can see through you.” Joohyun thought. 

“It would be nice if one of them yields. But neither of them is backing up especially when Lisa’s in her rebellious age.” 

“Rebellious huh?” Joohyun chuckled. 

“That’s quiet charming.” Taehyung giggled. 

 

The circle decided to go to go to the river for fishing. 

“Jisoo do you have experience in fishing?” Seulgi asked. 

“Yeah if it’s sea fishing.” Jisoo said. “Jennie, how about you?” 

“Uh.. I-it’s my first time.” She blushed again. 

Jennie is as weird as always. 

“I-I see.. Then I who has an experience am willing to teach you if you ask cutely.” Jisoo smirked. 

Its okay for me to say this right? 

“I got one!” Jennie said which made Jisoo shocked. “I caught another one.” 

“Wow jen! You’re good.” Joohyun complimented. 

“It’s just a beginner’s luck! Don’t get cocky! I’ll catch more than you!” Jisoo was on her childish rivalry again. And went to the other side to fish. 

“What a troublesome.” Joohyun sighed. 

“Yeah.” Jennie agreed. 

 

•Chaeyoung• 

Jisoo daw chaeyoung who’s sitting on a rock looking restless. 

My head’s starting to hurt. This is not time for me to get worn out. I didn’t talk much to Jisoo for me to forget about this feeling towards Lisa. 

“What are you doing here?” Jisoo asked her making her back to her senses. “What’s wrong? You don’t look so good.” 

“Just a little headache.” 

“Are you Okay? Isn’t it much better to rest at the inn?” 

“But..” 

“I’ll go get you a drink.” 

“Uhm.. Jisoo, you said you were always chasing after Jennie. I don’t get it afterall. She’s so plain, expressionless, and nothing’s special about her. So why do you like her so much?” Chaeyoung asked . 

“Then how about you? What do you like in me?” Jisoo asked back. 

“Hmm? That’s.. you’re smart, cool, pretty and you have everything you want.” 

“I guess that’s a part of  me.” Jisoo giggled. “But she’s different. It’s like looks and status doesn’t matter to her.” 

If such a perfect person acknowledges me I will become perfect as well. Ah maybe this was just an excuse. 

“If she comes to like me, it’s because she genuinely likes me for myself.” Jisoo continued with a smile on her face that made Chaeyoung looked at her. “So even if she’s plain and thinks of herself as a potato..” 

“I don’t even say that muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter