Chapter 29

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Joohyun• 

its already night and the circle was chitchatting while Joohyun was eating watermelon at the veranda for some fresh evening air. 

“The landlady gave us watermelon a while ago.” Joohyun said when Jisoo sat beside her after taking a bath. 

“Seriously looks delicious.” Jisoo took one. “So good.” 

“You’re in a good mood Jis.” 

“You think so?” She giggled. “Well..” she giggled again. 

“You’re creepy.” Joohyun shook her head. “Well, indeed Jennie is being conscious of you randomly.” 

“I know right?” Jisoo laughed while blushing. She was too happy. 

“I wonder why.” 

“She finally understands my greatness. Geez she was really hard to get.” 

She pisses me off. 

“I can’t see that Jennie is missing and Lisa is missing too.” 

“Isn’t Jennie helping the landlady? Since this was Lisa’s hometown, she must be going to some places.” Jisoo shrugged. 

“Jisoo you were that vigilant towards Lisa before.” Joohyun said. “But in the end..” 

“Well, actually there were times that I was quiet wary of her. But she’s not making a move recently.” Jisoo giggled again. “She’s no threat to me.” 

Being happy-go-lucky will make you misread a lot of things. 

Still where did they go? I had a feeling something’s going on. 

 

•Lisa• 

“I like you.” Lisa can feel the heat on her face. 

“Uhm.. I like you too Lisa.” Jennie giggled. 

“I knew you’d say that, I don’t meant it as a person.” 

“What?” Jennie was clueless. 

I really hate this person. 

“I meant it in a romantic way.” Lisa blushed again and Jennie widened her eyes. “I-it’s not that I’m expecting for you to answer me now. You don’t understand what I meant anyway. T-this is for myself satisfaction.” She massaged her temple. “This is what I feel, and I just wanted to tell you that.” 

“I’ll just go and cool my head.” Lisa ran leaving Jennie still speechless. 

 

•Jennie• 

Jennie went back and was still in shock phase. She’s spacing out. 

“Jennie you’re back! Where did you go?” Joohyun asked. 

I wonder what just happened there. Why did she suddenly confess that she like me? 

I like Lisa but it’s different. What she meant by in a romantic way? In other words that’s generally it means being girlfriends. 

The situation when Jisoo kissed her suddenly pops on her mind. 

Why did Jisoo show up just now? 

“Jennie. What’s wrong?” Joohyun asked worriedly when she noticed that Jennie was acting weird. “Take a bath and relax okay?” Joohyun patted Jennie’s head. 

Jennie went to their room. 

“Jennie Unnie?” Chaeyoung looked at Jennie. “Are you going to take a bath?” 

“Yeah.” Jennie answered and hit her head on the wall accidentally. 

“Are you Okay?” 

“Yes.” Jennie nodded. “Oh yeah I just remembered. I’ll give you this grapes candies.” 

“Hmm?” 

“To prevent heat . I actually wanted to give this to you this morning.” 

“Okay?” Chaeyoung was confused on what’s on Jennie’s head right now. 

“Then I’m going to take a bath now.” 

“Even I received like this now, I’m really pissed.” Chaeyoung mumbled. 

After Taking a bath and drying her hair, Jennie went to bed early cause her head was spinning. 

I like you. 

I like you. 

I like you. 

It keeps on repeating in her mind. She got up and looked for a notebook. 

I can’t sleep. I’ll study and have to think of other things. 

 

Joohyun told the members that Jennie had a fever. 

“She has a fever?” Taehyung asked while eating. 

“It seems she read a reference book about developmental fever.” Joohyun sighed. 

“Just how many books did she bring?” The members thought. Joohyun and Jisoo went to Jennie to check on her. 

“It’s good that this is our last day trip. Are you okay?” Joohyun sat beside Jennie’s bed. 

“Yeah.” 

“Jennie having a fever. Do you want me to take you home?” Jisoo asked and touched Jennie’s forehead to check her temperature. 

“No need.” Jennie rolled over. 

“I understand how you feel but be honest.” Jisoo chuckled. 

“You’re getting carried away.” Joohyun shook her head. 

“I’ll take you home don’t be shy. You should accept my kindn..” Jisoo was cut off when Jennie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter