Chapter 12

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jisoo• 

Jisoo walked to the school and sighed. 

This is going to be troublesome.  

Flashback 

Yesterday, when Jin stayed at the apartment, she asked a favor. 

“You remember Namjoon?” Jin asked  

“Oh yeah the son of the other Kim’s company CEO.” Jisoo answered. 

“He’s holding a birthday party this Sunday. And he wanted to bring me my fiancé.” 

“Hmm? But isn’t that a good thing?” 

“Yeah but I don’t have anyone to go with. I just had a fight with my girlfriend. How can I possibly endure being pathetic and laughed at by Namjoon!” Jin frowned. 

“Then how about making up with your girlfriend?” 

“No! I won’t forgive her that easily. So I need to borrow you this Sunday.”  

“Huh?! Why me? You should’ve had a plenty of choices.” Jisoo protested. 

“Right now.. you’re the best woman available.”  Jin said and picked Jisoo’s camera and looked some photos. 

“Really?” Jisoo raised an eyebrow. 

“Of course.”  Jin answered. “Hey! Who’s this cute girl?” Jin showed Jisoo the picture. It was one of the photos at there trip. “Let’s take this girl with us too.” 

“What?!” Jisoo frowned. 

“I’ll look like a fool like if I go to the party only with you. My sister. I need to invite more people.” 

“Listen, don’t be so childish. Our family is basically an upstart anyway.” Jisoo shrugged. “Why don’t you stopped this nonesense competition?” Jisoo know that namjoon and Jin are rivals. 

“What are you talking about?! It’s because we’re upstart that we have to show up gorgeously that nobody can look down on us.” 

“What a weird theory.” 

“Anyways. Bring this girl this Sunday. Oh! And the girl who left just now.” 

“Jennie?! Why?” Jisoo crosses her arms. 

“I think it would be more fun.” 

“Are you kidding me?!”  

“So is that a no? It doesn’t matter. I guess I don’t have to keep your secrets anymore. What are you going to do?” Jin smirked. 

 

 

“I can’t say no to Jin-oppa.” Jisoo sighed again.

 But Lisa and Jennie? What’s going on between those two? What happened when I was sick? What was Jennie’s secret?  

 

 

•Jennie• 

Jennie was also signing while on her way to the school. 

I feel I can’t be around Jisoo naturally anymore. 

What if this weird feeling doesn’t disappear? 

Jisoo said she’d always be my friend. How could I betray her like this? What should I do to return to normal? 

“Sigh..” 

 

•Lisa• 

she was also sighing on her way to school. 

“I think it would be better to just be yourself Lisa.” It keeps repeating in her mind. 

That woman always tells me nonesense and makes me irritable. 

Who would be happy to hear those words from a woman that Kim Jisoo likes? 

I need to stay away from her. I’m tired of having all these troubles because of her. 

 

 

The three of them met unexpectedly at the entrance. 

“Lisa! I was just thinking about discussing something with you.” Jennie approached Lisa. 

“Oh no please let me go.” Lisa whined. 

What the hell is this? Why do I have see her so often?! 

Jisoo suddenly grabs Jennie. “Hey what’s up?” Jisoo glared at Lisa. 

Great! Here comes the girlfriend. 

“Well, I gotta go.” Lisa excused. 

“Can you stop bothering Jennie just because you don’t like me?” 

“I don’t know how you feel but I didn’t do anything.” Lisa smirked. “Jennie came to me first.” 

“What?! Jennie really wanted to approach her?” Jisoo thought. 

Why did I stopped leaving and started to tease Jisoo? 

“Jennie.” Jisoo looked at Jennie and Jennie has this straight face that looked like her more like a cat  

“Jennie! Sorry were late. Let’s go have lunch together.” Joohyun came. “Uhh.. what happened here? It looks funny.” 

 

•Joohyun • 

at the school cafeteria, five of them including Seulgi were having lunch. Jisoo sat beside Jennie who sat beside Lisa. 

“It’s great to that you’ve recovered Jis.” Joohyun said. “Jennie went to your apartment to take care of you doesn’t she?”  

Ni one answered and Joohyun looked at them. 

“It doesn’t bother me that much that she came to take care of her.” Lisa said in her mind. 

“Why did I feel so strange at that moment?” Jennie said also in her mind. 

“What happened when I was sick?” Jisoo also said in her mind. 

Hmm? Looks like somethings new happened without my knowledge. 

“Oh by the way, Jennie, Lisa. Do you have time this Sunday?” Jisoo asked.  She told them about this Sunday. 

“A birthday party? Wow that sounds great.” Joohyun said. 

“Hmm. Rich people’s hobbies.” Lisa shrugged. 

“My brother wants me to bring two people with me.” 

“I’m free this Sunday afternoon.” Jennie answered. 

“Thanks. How about Lisa?” Jisoo looked at Lisa and had a bad feeling about this when Lisa smirked. 

“Sure. But you have to say please.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter